• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Most Skilled Characters For Every Tier 4

@Sir As one of the best members of the Shadow Beans, an elite global task force made up of only the best soldiers in the nation trained to be vastly superior in skill to anything the military has to offer, Killer Bean is a master of armed and unarmed combat, having taken o groups of armed opponents on numerous occasions and walking away unscathed and easily dispatching of an entire squad of highly trained special ops beans, each of which were hand picked for their skill, having graduated top of their class in the military academy, and each having served three tours of duty. He is a highly skilled marksman, able to shoot out the scope off of a sniper rifle, shoot the rocket of a rocket launcher, and shoot his own bullets in mid-air to redirect his shot. He has also outmatched Dark Bean, another member of the Shadow Beans who is regarded as being one of the agency's top beans and himself had defeated and killed two other Shadow Beans in the past, on two separate occasions, and matched Jet Bean, who took out an entire squad of heavily armed policemen with his bare hands.

He's also done stuff like dodge sniper rounds that were fired through a wall from an opponent he couldnt see

@Lancelot

Thank you dude, for Vampires I'm not sure, I'm finishing off Demon, Mage and parts of Chronicles too, I've only taken a look into Vampire for Lilith and Caine, and when I did, it never showed them having things beyond 5 except Caine, who had 9 in all stats.

Since Vampire is stupidly large, I've chosen to finish off what I have before I jump into another big beast of books to do.

Killer Bean has a large scaling chain for skills, but we still don't get any actual skill feats other than the ricocheting which IS impressive. Being more skilled than anything the army can offer would mean that he is more skilled than any individual member of the army, and is in actuality a much lesser feat than it sounds. Beating up a bunch of policemen without using weapons is also not a particularly great feat, cuz policemen aren't usually amazing h2h fighters.

The reason I am being sceptical is that the mobs that Killer Bean is more skilled than have no feats of their own, so even if he is more skilled than them, it just ends up as the average "can fight against large numbers" feat. In the case of verses like, say Hitman, even mobs have amazing skill feats of their own, so outskilling them becomes an actual amazing skill feat.

@Tactical Im not exactly sure what you mean. Even the fodder guys like the mercenary group he easily dispatched of was an entire squad of highly trained special ops beans, each of which were hand picked for their skill, having graduated top of their class in the military academy, and each having served three tours of duty.

Also yes, taking on over a dozen guys ho have rifles and body armor and winning when you have nothig but your fists is a pretty good feat

WeeklyBattles said:
@Tactical Im not exactly sure what you mean. Even the fodder guys like the mercenary group he easily dispatched of was an entire squad of highly trained special ops beans, each of which were hand picked for their skill, having graduated top of their class in the military academy, and each having served three tours of duty.
So they are roughly equal to the best of what the IRL military has to offer?

WeeklyBattles said:
But does being better than X amount of people automatically make you skilled? What if the verse's standards for skill are lower than some other verse's?

Beating guys with guns while you are faster than bullets isn't that impressive.

And beating a squad of top military guys is rather unimpressive, too.

Back