• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Most Skilled Characters for Every Tier 2

You've said that Ikki can learn a style based on just the stance. Nanami may need to see a specific move utilized in order to replicate it, but upon seeing a stance, she instantly can precog the opponent's entire fighting style and every possible choice they could make during battle, coming up with every possible counter-technique and evasive maneuver instantly using nothing but her natural instincts. If you take a stance at all during the fight, and you're not overwhelmingly faster than her, you've completely given up the right to hit her. She states that this includes any secret techniques and underhanded tricks as well.

I would put 76 above Batman, because if I'm not mistaken Batman has mastered every martial art, but 076 has done that and every conceivable weapon.

076 was actually determined in a thread some time ago to be above post flashpoint batman in the skill department

I'd argue for him being above 76, but I don't want to be the guy stuck in a 250 post debate with Weekly when I have other revisions to make.

(Not sure if OvO or not)

So if I'm not mistaken, 9-A should consist of

1. Batman & Scp-076

2. Solan

3. Claire Stanfield & Hank J Wimbleton

4. Grappler Baki characters (though I don't recall anyone from this tier in Baki being that skilled beyond mastering a martial art)

5. Idk, maybe Corvo Attano?

If Garou can be in several tiers at the same time, add him to 7-C as well.

Netero could probably fit as well for the Low 7-C, being able to predict and being predictable only in a long term fight. His fighting style was analyzed and comprehended by Meruem after a long fight and even with Meruem's intellect the fight was hard. He only won because he was easily stronger than Netero, but if comparable, he wouldn't have grazed him.

Jin Mo-Ri for arguably 8-C, 8-B, High 6-C, Low 6-B, 5-A, High 4-C and 4-B.

He learns martial arts just seeing them, can combine them with his fighting style and has similar applications that Kenshiro has.

I don't know if he should be above Ken in the Low 6-B. I'm just going by the profile since I haven't read TGoHS.

So what exactly makes Garnet more skilled than the 7-A Skillhaxxers of the Nasuverse?

Also Nanami Yasuri takes 7-A's Number 1 spot if I'm not mistaken

Musashi has a 7-A rating so I'm not sure if Nanami or Garnet are above her also the 7-Bs will be 7-A soon so Shiki and Sasaki will be up there

@Calaca Vs

As someone who has read GOHS, I think he's comparable to Ken, but still ultimately inferior, if only in terms of how fast he learns new styles.

Jordanbairdcreaturemaster97 said:
So what exactly makes Garnet more skilled than the 7-A Skillhaxxers of the Nasuverse?
personally trained in combat by Rose herself, was able to take on 3 battalions (2400 soldiers) of Quartz soldiers (aka Gems whose sole reason for existing is to be exceedingly skilled in ground combat), and outmatched Jasper, the widely regarded 'ultimate quartz' who was able to take out an entire army on her own immediately after coming into existence

Though i agree she's not number 1

I'm actually really curious about how Nanami's abilities would mesh with Sasaki and Musashi's

Like, would Knowledge of Peace and Harmony prevent the God Eyes from copying his style, or would the God Eyes copy Knowledge of Peace and Harmony?

I might actually make that match sometime

Oryx, the Taken King is actually pretty good for tiers he's at.

• Been doing his thing for billions of years
  • Has the power to gain attributes of those he kills or Takes, which ends up with him having composited the prowess of everyone he's overcome
  • His sisters are the Goddess of Cunning and Goddess of War respectively and are bound directly to those concepts, he could outmatch them even pre ascension to godhood and once warred with them for 20k years straight for practice
  • Constant fighting to keep one another on their toes and sharp is basic Hive culture and Oryx's sisters trying to assassinate him is a regular thing that's taken as a gesture of love and caring
  • Mantled the Sword Logic in a way that allowed him to just deny Akka's truth killing power and cut him up and consume him, even though Akka was feeding off his power constantly, was far stronger than him at the time, had a direct link to The Darkness and was going to doom him and his sisters to a final death
  • Superior to his son Crota, who effortlessly slaughtered thousands of Guardians on the moon, could have just outright ended humanity right there if Oryx didn't need him for something else at the time, demolished a fireteam of 6 incredibly powerful guardians without even being physically present, has also fought and killed for billions of years, and once was sent throughout different points in time and space as a punishment and not allowed to come back unless he forced it himself. During this time, Crota was so effective that he became the source of inspiration for many legends and demons and such
  • While not at his peak, able to fight the Player Character. PC is rather overpowered (though Oryx is too in all fairness) and previously has beaten Crota and the Vex. Vex are nigh omniscient and shouldn't really be beatable, but PC is just absurd

Dude cmon, hammer should be added for 11-A he has invulnerability and is a skilled fighter.

also I may be late but rip Etika

LuciusIsMas said:
Dude cmon, hammer should be added for 11-A he has invulnerability and is a skilled fighter.

You mean, Regular Show Hammer? He doesnt seem to be very skilled from what im seeing in the profile

EmperorDoom25 said:
LuciusIsMas said:

You mean, Regular Show Hammer? He doesnt seem to be very skilled from what im seeing in the profile
I mean compared to every other 11-A character I think he's the only one with skill.

Back