• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Most Skilled Characters for Every Tier 2

Bill Cipher, SCP-3167, SCP-3143, Hammer (Regular Show), and Mister Mxyzptlk (Cosmic Adventures in the 8th Grade) seem to be the five 11-As with notable combat skill. And I would place them in that order. Though I'm basing this on their profiles, and only actually know the source material of Bill.

Bill's a master manipulator, and well versed/highly skilled in magic and rituals, and is the most intelligent of the group. 3167 is a skilled murderer and a genius, who can generally use any sort of weapon from any sort of world well enough to kill that world's influential figures and skilled fighters. 3143 is a skilled detective, and should be skilled in a shoot out. Hammer has all the fighting skill you'd typically expect from a game's final boss. Mister Mxyzptlk is skilled at trickery and messing with others, and is a genius, though he mostly relies on and is skilled with his powers which he doesn't have as an 11-A.

Ahriman himself is actually very good if we take his skill with magic and manipulating the warp into consideration, but that was more likely than not just a holdover from the strongest list.

Is it possible to nominate "『ÒÇÇÒÇÇ』" from NGNL (Sora and Shiro)? There isnt a profile specificly for them as a team though.

Also, even if its still debatable, where Nanami would go, she is most certainly in the top 3 for all of her keys, without a doubt.

Khorne is > nurgle in skill because Khorne literally is combat skill.

King Bradley for 9-A. He's the embodiment of Father's wrath, been fighting since he was made. Arguably the most skilled character in the whole series. Casually beating Greed and Fu at the same time only using two daggers.

On top of that he has the "Ultimate Eye" which is basically a lidl Almighty, it allows him to read and predict practically any move his opponent could make and the minute details and movements of his general surroundings.

Khorne's not the only war god (Eldar have one, Orks have 2), just the most all encompassing. Being literally all change (Tzeentch) by necessity includes quite a great deal of fighting and such as well as well as ultimate skill over all magic, and the 1-As have their perpetual conflicts that always have existed, always will exist, and simultaneously never have and never will.

I'm pretty sure Muza should be rated above other Masada characters in 1-A

He fought on Mithra's side during her reign, fighting against the other half of existence, which was considered evil in her rule, in her forever war.

He eventually defected and killed every living thing and then her and became the throne god. As the throne god the concept of evil was erased but everyone's sin was exposed and their evil actions were punished by more evil actions constantly.

He was the 'ultimate evil' in his rule and fought against all other evil, which was everything, for his entire rule in order to be the evil to destroy all evils

Also im pretty sure that Hiiragi Yoshiya is almost as skilled as Amakasu so he should be above methuselah

Doesn't Muzan embody War? In a similar was that Reinhard embodies Destruction?

Anyway, I feel like Reinhard and Muzan are above other Masada chracters in terms of fighting combat skill.

About the order for 7-A, isnt it a bit messed up with Garnet at No.1 and someone like Itachi at 4? Dont get me wrong, Garnet isnt a bad fighter or anything, but she is kinda outshadowed by anyone else who is currently on that list. (I'd even say that she isnt even the most skilled crystall gem, since that spot belongs to Pearl, who is for some reaso also 7-A)

Warren Valion said:
Doesn't Muzan embody War? In a similar was that Reinhard embodies Destruction?
Anyway, I feel like Reinhard and Muzan are above other Masada chracters in terms of fighting combat skill.
Are you sure its only those 2? Its mandatory to list the verse as a whole with 3 spots taken by the same verse

RatherClueless said:
About the order for 7-A, isnt it a bit messed up with Garnet at No.1 and someone like Itachi at 4? Dont get me wrong, Garnet isnt a bad fighter or anything, but she is kinda outshadowed by anyone else who is currently on that list. (I'd even say that she isnt even the most skilled crystall gem, since that spot belongs to Pearl, who is for some reaso also 7-A)
Beats me. I know jack about both lol.

Paul Frank said:
I'm pretty sure Muza should be rated above other Masada characters in 1-A
He fought on Mithra's side during her reign, fighting against the other half of existence, which was considered evil in her rule, in her forever war.

He eventually defected and killed every living thing and then her and became the throne god. As the throne god the concept of evil was erased but everyone's sin was exposed and their evil actions were punished by more evil actions constantly.

He was the 'ultimate evil' in his rule and fought against all other evil, which was everything, for his entire rule in order to be the evil to destroy all evils

Also im pretty sure that Hiiragi Yoshiya is almost as skilled as Amakasu so he should be above methuselah
Low 5B and regular 5B will be purged too later.

First Witch said:
Are you sure its only those 2? Its mandatory to list the verse as a whole with 3 spots taken by the same verse
All Masada characters are highly skilled, but Reinhard considered far more skill than the others - unti Muzan came and was stated to have more skill than Reinhard IIRC.

Reinhard and Muzan are above the other Masada 1-A AFAIK.

Itachi would be above garnet and likely Garou too. Only ever seen the animes, so I cant say much about Nasuverse (If their skill is similar, Nanami > Nasuverse though).

Itachi is definitely > Garou.

Been a while since I've watched Steven Universe so I'm hazy on Garnet's skill level. And shouldn't Pearl be > Garnet in that regard?

Back