• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Most Skilled Characters for Every Tier 2

The will of chaos.

I can't reply right now, but all of those guys really aren't that great. They don't have any insane feats. I just reached a scene where ikki dodged fire from an entire army shooting behind him without looking. Just by hearing the gun shots and calculating the place they were fired from and where and when they would be when they reached him and dodged accordingly all while thinking about what he was gonna say when he was gonna meet stella's parents.

With just hearing without any other senses he dodged thousands of bullets all while not focusing... at all. That's just sth he did, out of 1ml skills he has.

Firephoenixearl said:
With just hearing without any other senses he dodged thousands of bullets all while not focusing... at all. That's just sth he did, out of 1ml skills he has.
Yasuo did it just by feeling the currents of air they made

I can't really argue anything for Nanami that I haven't already. Though I would like to ask Ogbunabali something.

You said copy is the least impressive display of skill (which I disagree with, but it's hardly worth arguing yet)

What do you think is the most impressive then? Considering that Katanagatari is basically Skillhax: The Verse and Ikki is Skillhax: The Character, I'd wager there's some non-replicating evidence that you would be more willing to consider.

I'm not gonna be on the computer much today though, so my participation will be scant

Hmmm Jax skill feats are pretty nutty. He against almost every magical ability in LoL absolutely god stomped them all for so long that they had to take away his weapons because he made everyone else look so bad.

They restricted him to an enormous Lamppost and he still absolutely destroys people with just pure Weapon mastery.

LoL is chock full of insane skill feats, and Jax matches all of them simultaneously and handily with nothing but a lamppost that he's never held before. Fiora is the only worthy rival he's ever met, though restricted to the use of a rapier.

Fiora's parrying skills are such that she literally is considered to have an invulnerability field around herself when she takes a defensive stance, and Jax can do the same with any object he picks up

I ain't the LoL expert, but this is all I know of the two (logically they should scale to each other in all of these, but with Fiora only doing so with one weapon):

Skills so potent that they are considered a unique form of magic that grants increased damage, skin-level armor, and ability reduction

Utterly nullifying all damage from a combined assault from a theoretically unlimited number of unparalleled combat masters, even blocking passive AoE abilities with sheer parrying skill. Being able to cut an entire flock of crows out of the air and reflect all the damage back toward the center of the flock.

Instantly identifying all of an enemy's vitals, and curbstomping them so thoroughly that it creates a "victory zone" that magically heals allies

To be fair Ikki's attack reflection/precog is pretty nuts as well. Reacting to hundereds of invisible blows from every direction with attack reflection and skill is insane.

Blackcurrant91 said:
To be fair Ikki's attack reflection/precog is pretty nuts as well. Reacting to hundereds of invisible blows from every direction with attack reflection and skill is insane.
He did that via precoging people's thoughts via skill alone, and that's just sth he did, it wasn't even considered as a big feat in verse.

Back