• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anos case is very similar to Arceus. Oof
True
Technically if one compared him to Arceus he would have no 6-D hax because there is no proof that he can use his hax to effect the silver sea and it would only scale to AP and most of his stuff wouldn't even be 5-D
False. Everything about Venuzdonoa is logic manipulation
Agreed. Anos only has destruction. Just like Arceus. You'd need proof that all his hax scale to 6D

Yes,Arceus is omnipotent in his verse, yes he created a higher dimensional realm. No, we don't assume all his hax scale to it.

It's that simple
Nope. Everything about Venuzdonoa is logic manipulation including its AP and it scales to the SS because of its statement of being able to destroy anything no matter how tough or infinite it is.
Anything it does is through logic manipulation be it EE, CM 1, law, fate, causality, NPI, TD neg, Aca neg, HGR neg, Immortality neg etc.
Anos MEoCD scales above even Venuzdonoa so his case is different from arceus🤷🏾‍♂

Anos case and arceus case are the same but different.

Arceus massively upscales from his verse to be 5-D, anos and Venuzdonoa scale to the verse to be 6-D with logic manipulation🤷🏾‍♂

I legit don't have the time to argue with you. It's literally on his profile

when you find out where it's said he's the opposite of any specific order or only the order in his world or where it's said order doesn't exist throughout the silver sea, let me know.
And where is it said that said order is 6-D
Opposite of 5-D is still just 5-D, Order exists inside the silver sea not outside of it
False. Everything about Venuzdonoa is logic manipulation
It is pretty clearly destruction you would need to prove for an absolute fact that he would be using hax to damage the silver sea which is impossible since it comes from a statement

And where is it said that said order is 6-D
Opposite of 5-D is still just 5-D, Order exists inside the silver sea not outside of it
Why would order need to exist outside the sea for his TD to be 6-D? Order exists in the entire sea, the entire sea is 6-D, being the opposite of all that is 6-D.
It is pretty clearly destruction you would need to prove for an absolute fact that he would be using hax to damage the silver sea which is impossible since it comes from a statement
Yeah, alright keep capping. If you've been here this long and don't know everything about Venuzdonoa is logic manipulation then i have nothing to say to you, lol

Why would order need to exist outside the sea for his TD to be 6-D? Order exists in the entire sea, the entire sea is 6-D, being the opposite of all that is 6-D.
In the entire sea which means in the worlds of the sea, not through everything in the sea which is 6-D or above the 5-D order
Yeah, alright keep capping. If you've been here this long and don't know everything about Venuzdonoa is logic manipulation then i have nothing to say to you, lol
And your point show the logic manipulation effecting the silver sea, you can’t so you cannot say it is 6-D for a fact

In the entire sea which means in the worlds of the sea, not through everything in the sea which is 6-D or above the 5-D order

And your point show the logic manipulation effecting the silver sea, you can’t so you cannot say it is 6-D for a fact
All Venuzdonoa feats are logic manipulation, it is only natural to assume it's done by logic manipulation. And there is literally order of silver sea.

Didn't those reason and chaos exist within the silver sea and not above it?
There is no statement exist in the verse like that.

Whole Point of Logic Manipulation is lacking the order which exists in Silver Sea so technically his eyes and Venozdonor hax scales above Silver Sea infact it's not bound by it.

Edit: Logic Manipulation works by destroying the reason not order even if a character lacks order which exists in Silver Sea it can still affect them. Like Graham nothingness which is NEP type 2

Last edited:
Agreed. Anos only has destruction. Just like Arceus. You'd need proof that all his hax scale to 6D

Yes,Arceus is omnipotent in his verse, yes he created a higher dimensional realm. No, we don't assume all his hax scale to it.

It's that simple
No, the sword is capable of destroying silver sea, simply all of his hax is 6D for that. The sword is hax itself.

Arceus plates are hax themselves. But no it doesn't get any more than creation and destruction. Which is where Anos is at

Why DT? Lol, I just came because someone needs my assistance, besides his last comment is talking about something else lol.
I am here for clarification. Either way, I don't care where Anos will be landed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back