• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did just read the thread I posted. He massively upscale from Meliodas, has soul manip resistance from purgatory and he can resist godess magic which also targets the soul of demons.
Upscaling isn't resistance. And none of those point out how one is a level above the other.

so uh Arifureta actually got some finished CRTs that haven't applied to the profiles yet so if you want to make a match between them then you have to wait for the profile changes
To add more to this aside from a lot of new powers, with the most great ones been for example layered law manip and resistance to it along with layered conceptual manip to almost everyone at those tiers with the crt I posted today in the case is accepted (in beginning shouldn't be a problem with the concept manip since I previously consulted Elizhaa).

The entire intelligence and stamina section of basically all the verse was also reworked/upgraded and really a lot of things.

As how the profile already are I'm almost completely sure they can defeat the fourth spot and more (like in Low 6-B and 6-B their soul resistance is higher than bleach potency at those tiers from what I know, they also resist layered curse manip and arguably absolute zero with the current crt which are both the main win things of Calyrex and Megicula), but with the things that are currently accepted in recent crts, but that still aren't applied to the profiles do to me not having my pc to apply the changes, they realistically have great chances to defeat the second or even first spot in both of those tiers.

To add more to this aside from a lot of new powers, with the most great ones been for example layered law manip and resistance to it along with layered conceptual manip to almost everyone at those tiers with the crt I posted today in the case is accepted (in beginning shouldn't be a problem with the concept manip since I previously consulted Elizhaa).

The entire intelligence and stamina section of basically all the verse was also reworked/upgraded and really a lot of things.

As how the profile already are I'm almost completely sure they can defeat the fourth spot and more (like in Low 6-B and 6-B their soul resistance is higher than bleach potency at those tiers from what I know, they also resist layered curse manip and arguably absolute zero with the current crt which are both the main win things of Calyrex and Megicula), but with the things that are currently accepted in recent crts, but that still aren't applied to the profiles do to me not having my pc to apply the changes, they realistically have great chances to defeat the second or even first spot in both of those tiers.
Calyrex is below absolute zero temperature so I don't think baseline resistence is enough

Calyrex is below absolute zero temperature so I don't think baseline resistence is enough
I mean, from his thread against Megicula seem that isn't even sure how large the absolute zero range is so isn't sure if it could cover the initial 4km of distance, their resistance could also arguably be above baseline, and even if everything from above don't apply they still can counter with several things, Kaori would passively null anything done to her with passive time manip, Hajime can instantly isolate space, every Apostles can instantly protect themselves with disintegration, Mother not only counter with technolpgy-science but Calyrex also would need planetary range to affect her, Kouki immortality and time manip with the smartphone protect him, and in general any memeber of Hajime party could develop resistance with their adaptation, willpower and metamorphosis magic.

Really, they don't have any problem facing him just as how their profiles already are, without even considering the things that still aren't applied.

Actually, iirc his first key ain't that strong. His soul hax is baseline iirc in his first key.

Though, the Ning used in this list is Wanxiang key. So, it wouldn't really matter even if first key Ning lost.
Far from it, his first key has a Primal Daoist soul at its peak (Normal human < Xiantian < Zifu < Wanxiang < Primal, 4 layers), 5 layers in his second key and then things become a bit messy when he gets Heartforce.

Alte and not Tomoe? SH Tomoe is stronger in the 6-B tier, both in versus battles and canonically.

Btw, one of the proposals in the upgrade I'm planning for the verse is that the MC's can summon each other, an army of 6-B's with hax resistance (Though ooc), and even a high-end 3-A (Potentially), but that's for future reference fufufu~
I've never heard of this verse before so i have no idea who's the strongest 6-B within it, I've only seen matches with Alte so i assumed that she was the strongest.

I can change to SH Tomoe if there's a massive enough difference between the two.

Heavily doubt that would change anything given Earl's own summonings and his insane layered hax's/resistances but we'll see.

What are the chances Mephisto can take a spot in 6-C?

He starts with conceptual power null, as in his null is such that it can null all Ard's abilities and even his original technique which can analyze and control all concepts, hence why even an eigen space, which gives its user control over its laws, couldn't null it.

Not sure bout 6C, but I assume you want to add him for high 6C as well?

If so, is his pnull thought-based and how many layers is his soul resistance?

Thought based, and also works on people who resist power null too like Sylphy.

Soul resistance is baseline, wasn't thinking about High 6-C though.

Btw Mephisto considers a reality warping item that warped a whole continent and would have done the same to the world too, he made garbage, being insanely intelligent, this guy should probably have prep or something, since Verda his pupil made something to counter said reality warping item in a short time. Maybe Verda should get prep too?

I might have suggested other characters for lower tiers, but they are probably gonna be upgraded based on the anime, the feats already shown will probably result in upgrades, though of course would need somebody interested in calc stuff, or maybe i will attempt something.

But yea top tiers probably won't change, but could very well happen when we see those "city destroying" strikes, and energy blast hopping around the planet, actually thinking about it now, there probably will be upgrades for everyone once stuff gets visuals.

Last edited:
What are the chances Mephisto can take a spot in 6-C?

He starts with conceptual power null, as in his null is such that it can null all Ard's abilities and even his original technique which can analyze and control all concepts, hence why even an eigen space, which gives its user control over its laws, couldn't null it.
He beats the Black Clover 6-C's given they don't really have anything passive except for Power Nullification but Mephisto's Power Nullification is laughably above Black Clover's so that really isn't a win-con for them, but he doesn't beat Szayel given haha Reiatsu Crush.jpeg GG so he can have the 5th Placement of 6-C.

Wouldn't he null the Soul Crush since from what Pegasus said is a conceptual powernull?

You know what, what are the layers of soul manip of Bleach in tier 6 in general?

Wouldn't he null the Soul Crush since from what Pegasus said is a conceptual powernull?
Isn't passive while Reiatsu Crush is and i don't really see anything on his profile which allows him to regen after having his soul destroyed.

You know what, what are the layers of soul manip of Bleach in tier 6 in general?
Around 2/4 Layers at the moment.

Don't have a concrete number but he definitely has at least 2 layers given he scales above Base Yammy who Reiatsu Crushed Tatsuki who can resist the Reiatsu of Normal Hollows which target the soul.

Isn't passive while Reiatsu Crush is and i don't really see anything on his profile which allows him to regen after having his soul destroyed.

Around 2/4 Layers at the moment.

Don't have a concrete number but he definitely has at least 2 layers given he scales above Base Yammy who Reiatsu Crushed Tatsuki who can resist the Reiatsu of Normal Hollows which target the soul.
Can't we just add Ning above Szayel then? Ning has exactly 4 layers in his first key and can probably one shot Szayel.

But what about szayel hax?
Doesn't Matter.

Most of them are resisted by Ji Ning and the ones he doesn't resist don't even matter since Ji Ning has layered thought-based Soul Manipulation that'll shatter Szayel's Soul before they can even become effective against Ji Ning.

That match used second key Ning when that key was 6C (who stomped Szayel iirc)
Does he still have the same win-con as his Second Key in his First Key?

Doesn't Matter.

Most of them are resisted by Ji Ning and the ones he doesn't resist don't even matter since Ji Ning has layered thought-based Soul Manipulation that'll shatter Szayel's Soul before they can even become effective against Ji Ning.

Does he still have the same win-con as his Second Key in his First Key?
What about Grimmjow he is high 6c?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back