• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sosuke Aizen Vs Adam (Bleach Vs Evangelion; Battle for 5th High 6-A Non-Smurf)

Arcker123

He/Him
The False God Vs The First Angel
f94321d784bf9708099c7ab99494fbe4.jpg

What's Adam's layers of Soul Manipulation resistance? since if he doesn't resist Reiatsu Crush then it's just a passive GG win from Aizen.

Eh, I think Aizen wins. The most dangerous parts of Adam’s kit are his passives, but I think Aizen has adequate counters
Soul Manipulation
More than likely just resisted, even if not, Mid Godly + Type 8 means it won’t kill Aizem
Quantum Deconstruction
Same thing, Aizen just survives as this can’t put down Mid Godly
Mind Manipulation
This is by far the most dangerous of his passives in this battle, but I think there are counters. Aizen can likely just evolve to resist it, such as what he did to the cleaner’s Hax, and it won’t put down a Mid Godly, so it can only be argued as an incon

Ngl, I think Aizen just passively paralyzes, fear haxes, and soul haxes, whilst he gets hit by Adam’s Hax. Aizen wins because of his ability to survive Adam’s passives due to his immo, whereas Adam can’t due the same to Aizen. So yeah, that’s my reason for Aizen, this mainly comes down to a passive fight which I think Aizen wins. Will wait on an Adam goon tho. There’s also the evolution argument.

Also this Aizen cockslaps Ji Ning now 😴

More than likely just resisted, even if not, Mid Godly + Type 8 means it won’t kill Aizem
The mechanic here is just, the anti-a.t field breaks the a.t field, and the soul vacates the body as the A.t field is what binds the soul to the body and without that, the soul just gtfo's on its own, Adam can and likely will take the soul and then send it to Guf, an alternate dimension which, unless my yugioh player syndrome is kicking me hard rn, this key of Aizen can't escape.
Same thing, Aizen just survives as this can’t put down Mid Godly
he can regen from this, then he gets insta deconstructed again, ad Infinitum, so it would count as incap under our rules, similar to Reinhard vs UKG back in the day.
This is by far the most dangerous of his passives in this battle, but I think there are counters. Aizen can likely just evolve to resist it, such as what he did to the cleaner’s Hax, and it won’t put down a Mid Godly, so it can only be argued as an incon
Mind hax here is ego death + loss of individuality, it wouldn't be an incon here, and if anything would lead to incap, ignoring debates about evolution.
Ngl, I think Aizen just passively paralyzes, fear haxes, and soul haxes, whilst he gets hit by Adam’s Hax. Aizen wins because of his ability to survive Adam’s passives due to his immo, whereas Adam can’t due the same to Aizen. So yeah, that’s my reason for Aizen, this mainly comes down to a passive fight which I think Aizen wins. Will wait on an Adam goon tho. There’s also the evolution argument.
The former two wouldn't actually matter either way as the passive would stay up either way, since it is literally just smth that is sustained by his existence/ego.

Outside of that, I would say RC would actually get blocked by the field, which specifically blocks outside phenomena that attempt to affect the holder of it, as in it is a literal barrier that keeps it out, along with the resistance, in addition, Adam should also be able to just stop it in its place and neg it due to his power null, which should work on spiritual phenomena and is potent enough that when Tabris using it against physical phenomena, it negated stuff such as the four fundamental forces of reality, light, subatomic particles, etc.

he can regen from this, then he gets insta deconstructed again, ad Infinitum, so it would count as incap under our rules, similar to Reinhard vs UKG back in the day.
Hogyoku evolves Aizen to have quantum defense 🗿 far from the craziest thing it's done, it enable Aizen to interact with a being of pure reason.

Mind hax here is ego death + loss of individuality, it wouldn't be an incon here, and if anything would lead to incap, ignoring debates about evolution.
The mind in Bleach is connected to the soul, so Aizen may just flat out resist it depending on how Adam's mind hax functions, given Aizen's super soul manip layers.

The mechanic here is just, the anti-a.t field breaks the a.t field, and the soul vacates the body as the A.t field is what binds the soul to the body and without that, the soul just gtfo's on its own, Adam can and likely will take the soul and then send it to Guf, an alternate dimension which, unless my yugioh player syndrome is kicking me hard rn, this key of Aizen can't escape.
Aizen should just be capable of opening a Senkaimon/Garganta to leave. Considering Aizen is a walking spirit anyhow, idk if that mechanic would even work.

I don't think Aizen would be able to adapt to Quantum Deconstruction, what are his adaptation feats and do they involve any form of matter manipulation?

Outside of that, I would say RC would actually get blocked by the field, which specifically blocks outside phenomena that attempt to affect the holder of it, as in it is a literal barrier that keeps it out, along with the resistance, in addition, Adam should also be able to just stop it in its place and neg it due to his power null, which should work on spiritual phenomena and is potent enough that when Tabris using it against physical phenomena, it negated stuff such as the four fundamental forces of reality, light, subatomic particles, etc.
I don't see why this barrier would block out soul attacks that are> his resistance. It's not a projectile per say, it's just an aura that being within passive haxes you. Idk why this saves him.

Aizen scales to resisting Ichibe's conceptual hax/power null. Idk if this would work on him. I also couldn’t find null on the page.
Likely Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2; The Hogyoku contains numerous fragments of The Soul King and Ikomikidomoe was able to negate Ichibe's ability, escape his seal and restore his original name by consuming a single fragment [73])
Arc already responded to the rest of your post, don't wanna shotgun.
I don't think Aizen would be able to adapt to Quantum Deconstruction, what are his adaptation feats and do they involve any form of matter manipulation?
  • Through the course of a couple battles his RE took him from High 6-A to High 4-C
  • Gained a resistance to the Cleaner's space time/temporal hax in seconds of fighting him
  • Pretty much all of his Fusion abilities were just the Hogyoku giving him shi
Not to go all "Garou Adapts GG" but I don't understand why they would need to tbh? As arc said, they allowed him to adapt to and resist to an abstract beings hax and be able to interact with him within seconds of fighting him. I don't see why Adam's shi would not get evolved to in the same way.

Last edited:
  • Through the course of a couple battles his RE took him from High 6-A to High 4-C
  • Gained a resistance to the Cleaner's space time/temporal hax in seconds of fighting him
  • Pretty much all of his Fusion abilities were just the Hogyoku giving him shi
Not to go all "Garou Adapts GG" but I don't understand why they would need to tbh? As arc said, they allowed him to adapt to and resist to an abstract beings hax and be able to interact with him within seconds of fighting him. I don't see why Adam's shi would not get evolved to in the same way.
I dunno, I've heard that you need specific feats to adapt to certain abilities.

This took me so long to type because I procrastinated really ******* hard.

Somehow it is incon. And for adaption, I am sure you need specific feats tho… you can't really use an argument that Aizen can adapt to a form where he resists a new ability tho… (he could, but unsure if this is valid)

I'm gonna let others decide on if the quantum hax should be adaptable or not since I am too lazy to do it right now, one of the main reasons why this post was delayed for so long
The mind in Bleach is connected to the soul, so Aizen may just flat out resist it depending on how Adam's mind hax functions, given Aizen's super soul manip layers.
basically, the relevant aspects here for the Anti-A.T field are that the A.T field is responsible for the soul being bound to the body, something retaining its shape, and the existence of a person's individuality and ego.
Adam's Anti-A.T field breaks the A.T field and thereby causes all of that to go out of wack, the soul ***** off (doesn't work due to what was mentioned earlier) the body loses its shape and turns into L.C.L, (what is essentially the primordial soul of living matter and is composed of Elementary Particles), and the target just loses their individuality and ego, undergoing ego death
What is particularly relevant here would be the mental aspects here as from my memory of the explanation of how the Hogyoku works it relies on the desires and wishes of those about it and its host, so Aizen undergoing ego death would cripple the stuff that comes from the Hogyoku for him, along with being an incap method
Aizen should just be capable of opening a Senkaimon/Garganta to leave. Considering Aizen is a walking spirit anyhow, idk if that mechanic would even work.
I am living and breathing (somehow) proof that yugioh players are the dumbest mfers on the face of the earth, I HAVE READ BLEACH BEFORE HOW THE **** DID I FORGET ABOUT THIS, bruh
though I honestly am kinda surprised that it wasn't listed on the profile

Somehow it is incon. And for adaption, I am sure you need specific feats tho… you can't really use an argument that Aizen can adapt to a form where he resists a new ability tho… (he could, but unsure if this is valid)

I gave a response to this argument anyway, this isn’t really a rebuttal.
I don’t see why this is true at all. I’d think it’s pretty reasonable to assume RE could work on water hax if it works in law hax. It’s just intuitive.

I am not arguing abt the RE, I am saying the Hogyuko's kit won't work because it relies on Aizen's desires or will here to do smth, something that Ego Death would just stop, because he would have no desires, no wish, no feelings, no anything, to call the state that he would be put in vegetative would be close at best and an understatement at worst.

I am living and breathing (somehow) proof that yugioh players are the dumbest mfers on the face of the earth, I HAVE READ BLEACH BEFORE HOW THE **** DID I FORGET ABOUT THIS, bruh
though I honestly am kinda surprised that it wasn't listed on the profile
It is on his profile through the soul physiology page

Back