• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since The Hunter still lost to a DnD character then he can't be 1st. If the other are weaker than the one who defeated The Hunter then 1st slot should change to just him and not Characters from DnD.

Since The Hunter still lost to a DnD character then he can't be 1st. If the other are weaker than the one who defeated The Hunter then 1st slot should change to just him and not Characters from DnD.
Idk how it goes but as far as I'm aware Hunter only had two D&D matches
Drinker beat him and Stone Golem stalemated him
I imagine you'd want to at least have 5 different D&D matches to see if they can consistently beat him or it's just Drinker

One win and one draw, then DnD > Hunter is clear. If Weekly or anyone else want they can do more matches.

Could V take a spot on the list? He has a good speed amplifier and is able to cut things at a molecular to atomic level. Maybe even Adam considering his status in the verse

Last edited:
Do you think the OnC characters could defeat the Stone Golem?

If they do then Stone Golem would share 3rd spot with Hunter, otherwise Stone Golem would probably just be in 1st spot alongside other D&D characters.

Do you think the OnC characters could defeat the Stone Golem?

If they do then Stone Golem would share 3rd spot with Hunter, otherwise Stone Golem would probably just be in 1st spot alongside other D&D characters.
Don't know enough about D&D to answer this, but if I had to harbor a guess I would say the only working strategies are OOC.

Edit: Well, concept space BFR could work. It's kinda debatable whether it's in-character, though. Tatsumi, the sister of the wielder of Susamikado and an alternate wielder for Typhon (who doesn't have the time concept when she uses it, so I usually don't mention her), used concept spaces for BFR once. There were special circumstances involved and they had to be. The reason nobody in the verse usually use it is quite easy to see: Every character that fights has a way to get out. Like, UCAT (concept war army basically) employees always have a watch strapped around their wrist which's purpose is to get them in and out of concept spaces. One could argue that against an opponent with no conceptual abilities it is more likely to be used, but... meh. Mostly would keep it in-character for just Tatsumi.

Last edited:
Even assuming that Shinobu's mind hax could affect a living framework like the Shichinin, I doubt the Shichinin is capable of killing itself. Other way around Shinobu would die of its passive.
So yeah, I too think Shichinin would beat Shinobu.
Make sense, so the list should look something like this.

I'm sure i could argue Yukio beating Zach as well, but i'll save that when i revise his profile down the line as he's missing quite a few things.

Last edited:
I believe Fiamma of the Right should have a placement on the 5-B tier, i can possibly see him beating Illidan Stormrage from what i'm reading, could be wrong.

Though that depends on if he's considered as smurf or not because it's stated that Fiamma absorbed Touma's Imagine Breaker, which has High 1-C Power Nullification against supernatural powers and entities, and i'm guessing Fiamma's Right Hand would count as a supernatural ability. Which implies it counteracted the null because he did absorb it.

@DontTalkDT @XDragnoir can the both of you provide more context about this? since i'm not that knowledgeable about Toaru so i could be misunderstanding something.

I believe Fiamma of the Right should have a placement on the 5-B tier, i can possibly see him beating Illidan Stormrage from what i'm reading, could be wrong.

Though that depends on if he's considered as smurf or not because it's stated that Fiamma absorbed Touma's Imagine Breaker which has High 1-C Power Nullification against supernatural powers and entities, and i'm guessing Fiamma's Right Hand would count as a supernatural ability, which implies it counteracted the null because he did absorb.

@DontTalkDT @XDragnoir can the both of you provide more context about this? since i'm not that knowledgeable about Toaru so i could be misunderstanding something.
A. He seems to lack resistances so all of Illidan's attacks kinda just go through him and Holy Right with 0 issue, plus Illidan can Teleport

B. Any form of smurfiness in any way DQs him so... yeah.

A. He seems to lack resistances so all of Illidan's attacks kinda just go through him and Holy Right with 0 issue, plus Illidan can Teleport

B. Any form of smurfiness in any way DQs him so... yeah.
A. He doesn't need resistances when Holy Right automatically protects him from all of Illidan's attacks, and Holy Right could absorb or deconstruct the attacks before they hurt Fiamma or Holy Right, also Fiamma can teleport as well, so that doesn't really help Illidan either.

B. I know.

Also Ada (Brouto) should have a placement at 5-B as well, she has Passive Mind Manipulation and Empathic Manipulation which kinda negs Illidan and Saika from what i'm seeing, it shouldn't effect Fiamma however because he has a resistance towards Mind Manipulation, so he'd be able to fight against Ada if needed. The Empathic Manipulation would only make him fall in love with her, which could be a problem depending on his character.

A. He doesn't need resistances when Holy Right automatically protects him from all of Illidan's attacks, and Holy Right could absorb or deconstruct the attacks before they hurt Fiamma or Holy Right, also Fiamma can teleport as well, so that doesn't really help Illidan either.
Neither of which are on his profile sooooo

Neither of which are on his profile sooooo
He definitely has Absorption on his profile, it's directly by his Miracle Creation, and Feather of Light isn't considered as Deconstruction, which is surprising considering the explanation provided implies Deconstruction to me but i guess i was wrong.

Illidan has a layered resistance to Mind Manipulation, how layered is Ada's?
Idk if i'm blind or what but i don't see a resistance to Mind Manipulation or Empathic Manipulation in his P&A's section, is it somewhere else on his profile?

He definitely has Absorption on his profile, it's directly by his Miracle Creation, and Feather of Light isn't considered as Deconstruction, which is surprising considering the explanation provided implies Deconstruction to me but i guess i was wrong.

Idk if i'm blind or what but i don't see a resistance to Mind Manipulation or Empathic Manipulation in his P&A's section, is it somewhere else on his profile?
I probably missed absorption, as for Decon yeah it definitely ain't there

He has it via Magic Absorption under his mage section, and layered for being outright immune to it via having been a boss enemy.

As for falling in love, assuming the empathy manip isn't via mind manipulation, Illidan would probably be willing to knock her out, while love for Tyrande was a weakness of his in his 7-A keys, by the time of Legion he's grown out of that to the point of saying Tyrande picked the right dude in Malfurion.
instinctive action is not Deconstruction or Absorption. If you thought this, how?

He has it via Magic Absorption under his mage section, and layered for being outright immune to it via having been a boss enemy.

As for falling in love, assuming the empathy manip isn't via mind manipulation, Illidan would probably be willing to knock her out, while love for Tyrande was a weakness of his in his 7-A keys, by the time of Legion he's grown out of that to the point of saying Tyrande picked the right dude in Malfurion.
I've checked both the Magical Absorption resistances and the blog linked, and neither have Mind Manipulation or Empathic Manipulation listed there, i don't know if Weekly missed some abilities or what but it's objectively not listed on either pages.

I've checked both the Magical Absorption resistances and the blog linked, and neither have Mind Manipulation or Empathic Manipulation listed there, i don't know if Weekly missed some abilities or what but it's objectively not listed on either pages.
It should be there, since Mind Control is a spell that exists for priests and is Shadow specifically, not holy

What are those layers?
Capable of effecting Sasuke who resists IT which can effect EMS users who have superior Resistence to The MS which resists Tsukuyomi and MS Genjutsu which effects perfect jinchuurakis who resist three Tomoe Sharingan mindhax which is better then two Tomoe which is better then 1 Tomoe which is above baseline genjutsu
Or Eida>Rinnegan Sasuke Resistence>IT>EMS Resistence>MS Resistence>MS Genjutsu/Tsukuyomi>Perfect Jinchuuraki Resistence>Three Tomoe Sharingan>two Tomoe Sharingan>One Tomoe Sharingan>Normal genjutsu

Capable of effecting Sasuke who resists IT which can effect EMS users who have superior Resistence to The MS which resists Tsukuyomi and MS Genjutsu which effects perfect jinchuurakis who resist three Tomoe Sharingan mindhax which is better then two Tomoe which is better then 1 Tomoe which is above baseline genjutsu
Or Eida>Rinnegan Sasuke Resistence>IT>EMS Resistence>MS Resistence>MS Genjutsu/Tsukuyomi>Perfect Jinchuuraki Resistence>Three Tomoe Sharingan>two Tomoe Sharingan>One Tomoe Sharingan>Normal genjutsu
Wait, is this one of the abilities that requires eye contact?

I'd also like to put forward Saika Kuozaki (first key) for 5-B. She starts out by forming a pocket dimension which automatically manipulates fate in her favour without her controlling which possibility it brings forth.

Which means that as long as she can bring forth her fourth substantiation, which is not innately harmful on it's own, the future it brings forth will be the most beneficial one for her regardless of her current state of mind.

I'd also like to put forward Saika Kuozaki (first key) for 5-B. She starts out by forming a pocket dimension which automatically manipulates fate in her favour without her controlling which possibility it brings forth.

Which means that as long as she can bring forth her fourth substantiation, which is not innately harmful on it's own, the future it brings forth will be the most beneficial one for her regardless of her current state of mind.
She's already up there, but should probably be higher in that case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back