• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fu in his final key probably has infinite energy,
They drain people with several layers of "infinites" worth of energy

Mind manipulation I don't think it would be enough as fu resists layered 4D mental hax from what I remember.
is it infinite 4D layered?

Fu also resists manipulation of matter on a macro-quantum level.
to levels that make quark level destruction like a joke lol?

He also resists and manipulation of the soul.

Well, but actually it doesn't matter that much, because how would cdz characters deal with passive null power,
Via power draining instantly can counter the power null.

also can he power null thing that are supernatural in nature only?

or passive dimensional mastery?
what does this do?

ecause even if we apply the equalized speed, how would the passives look? As far as I know immeasurable speed passives are better.
Iirc SBA equalizes literally all speeds

Edit: also do they have above baseline 2-A Range? Like modaka type of range.

Edit 2: I'm typing fast lol

Typing on phone sucks here.

Last edited:
Don't know, be able to gain knowledge and be directly guided by a higher dimensional being with basically omniscience (and precognition mind you) sound quite smurf.
Discussed this further with Bambu on discord. It's not really smurf.

Edit:
Vitreous Drinker vs The Hunter

Weekly believes The Hunter gets stomped by the VD (Bambu and I argue it's more decisive than stomp). So yeah, total confirmation.

Last edited:
To quote Bambu (because it was funny), "what's the claim, ****** 4-D knowledge lmao?"
Just the fact that they have a connection with a higher dimensional being already fulfill the thread rule of not having anything at all of higher dimensionality regardless of how absolutely useless could be, in this case isn't even useless because it get information and guidance from the Supergenius Vecna, who aside from his stupid intellect and ton of knowledge also have precognition and a innate resistance to any 3D haxs has a higher dimensional being (so let say there existed a character with for example, a memory manip that can make the opponent forget things about him, and let say that said memory manip is potent enough to bypass D&D resistances, in this case thanks to Vecna the Drinker could easily gain again information that he should had forgot, so regardless of how potent his memory manip is at the end the character of this example would be unable to do anything against that).

Just the fact that they have a connection with a higher dimensional being already fulfill the thread rule of not having anything at all of higher dimensionality regardless of how absolutely useless could be, in this case isn't even useless because it get information and guidance from the Supergenius Vecna, who aside from his stupid intellect and ton of knowledge also have precognition and a innate resistance to any 3D haxs has a higher dimensional being (so let say there existed a character with for example, a memory manip that can make the opponent forget things about him, and let say that said memory manip is potent enough to bypass D&D resistances, in this case thanks to Vecna the Drinker could easily gain again information that he should had forgot, so regardless of how potent his memory manip is at the end the character of this example would be unable to do anything against that).
They don't have a connection in the way you are thinking.

It's literally just the equivalent of a phone call.

In fact, right there there's a way to stop the knowledge. If you are able to bypass the mindhax resistance, make it so that the creature isn't able to understand the message it's receiving.

I have no interest in the thread, I've simply come to say the following: Lephyr is to be trusted on matters regarding D&D. He is not my mouthpiece, he's just pretty damn good with the verse. You do not need to wait for him to speak with me to take his opinion into account.

EDIT: To add to this, if you want opinions on things besides mine (yippee), Tllmbrg and Qawsedf are the other two staff members with considerable knowledge on D&D. Dragonstitch is an excellent font of knowledge if, for some reason, you distrust the staff.

I don't distrust him regarding D&D, I'm just stating the opinion that with the rules of especifically this thread (well, more exactly the original thread list) the Vecna thing should qualify as smurf.

I don't distrust him regarding D&D, I'm just stating the opinion that with the rules of especifically this thread (well, more exactly the original thread list) the Vecna thing should qualify as smurf.
Extremely fair. I absolutely disagree that Vecna occasionally guiding the guy to a secret counts as him being a smurf but, also, I don't care about the thread. Make your call as you like.

They drain people with several layers of "infinites" worth of energy

to levels that make quark level destruction like a joke lol?

Via power draining instantly can counter the power null.

also can he power null thing that are supernatural in nature only?

what does this do?

Iirc SBA equalizes literally all speeds

Edit: also do they have above baseline 2-A Range? Like modaka type of range.

Edit 2: I'm typing fast lol

Typing on phone sucks here.
I think you are confusing. range has nothing to do with hax potential as far as i know. let's say the hax affects something on a 2-A scale, that's just going to be range of the hax, not potency. At least I found out that the wiki is like that. Ah, I had forgotten that cdz affects things at the quark level, you're right about that. I didn't understand about the "supernatural nature" part what that would be exactly. Sorry, but I didn't understand much. You mean that in the sense that if it nullifies supernatural powers and not just energy blasts? If so, it cancels. About DD, it reduces Stamina/Stamina to a minimum. I wasn't aware that sba matched hax's speed as well, but oh well. Fu's range is yes above baseline 2-A. I agree. Typing on the phone is hell lol.

I think you are confusing. range has nothing to do with hax potential as far as i know. let's say the hax affects something on a 2-A scale, that's just going to be range of the hax, not potency.
Chronos is currently accepted as being beyond yhe multiverse in his state of being. He's accepted as a being larger than it, and encompassing the multiverse and beyond it. Similar to modaka iirc

I didn't understand about the "supernatural nature" part what that would be exactly.
supernatural power would be something like Fate Hax, or the Kamehameha, or Hakai just a feel examples.

The Gods have abilities that are innate to their anatomy, part of their being/existence, and isn't supernatural to them.

If so, it cancels.
Not exactly, it's type of energy Absorption. It's drains the source of a character's power that they use to fuel their abilities and stats. Therefore, it's preventing the passive from working instead of nullifying it.

About DD, it reduces Stamina/Stamina to a minimum.
Stamina is tied to Cosmo and stats. They resist Stamina drain. Dunno if resistance to stats reduction os on the profiles though. Too busy to check atm.

Fu's range is yes above baseline 2-A.
it looks like simple 2-A Range instead of range that reaches into higher realm beyond the multiverse kind if range (think modaka)

I agree. Typing on the phone is hell lol.

It's constantly jerking me back to the bottom, and adding extra lines. -_-

And then it does this annoying quote box I can't fix

I have to use my laptop to fix it -_-

Chronos is currently accepted as being beyond yhe multiverse in his state of being. He's accepted as a being larger than it, and encompassing the multiverse and beyond it. Similar to modaka iirc

supernatural power would be something like Fate Hax, or the Kamehameha, or Hakai just a feel examples.

The Gods have abilities that are innate to their anatomy, part of their being/existence, and isn't supernatural to them.

Not exactly, it's type of energy Absorption. It's drains the source of a character's power that they use to fuel their abilities and stats. Therefore, it's preventing the passive from working instead of nullifying it.

Stamina is tied to Cosmo and stats. They resist Stamina drain. Dunno if resistance to stats reduction os on the profiles though. Too busy to check atm.

it looks like simple 2-A Range instead of range that reaches into higher realm beyond the multiverse kind if range (think modaka)

Just checked they currently don't have stats reduction resistance. That would be a deal breaker

I think you are confusing. range has nothing to do with hax potential as far as i know. let's say the hax affects something on a 2-A scale, that's just going to be range of the hax, not potency. At least I found out that the wiki is like that. Ah, I had forgotten that cdz affects things at the quark level, you're right about that. I didn't understand about the "supernatural nature" part what that would be exactly. Sorry, but I didn't understand much. You mean that in the sense that if it nullifies supernatural powers and not just energy blasts? If so, it cancels. About DD, it reduces Stamina/Stamina to a minimum. I wasn't aware that sba matched hax's speed as well, but oh well. Fu's range is yes above baseline 2-A. I agree. Typing on the phone is hell lol.
The Hunter was formerly classified as a smurf for having 2-A range so

The ubiquity of chronos is indeed very op. But I think fu can affect, you can even see in his profile that he has range above the baseline 2-A for affecting the crack of time. About supernatural abilities, I understand. But it does, as I said earlier. About the passives I was confused, if both sides have passives to cancel each other out, would that be an incon? If cdz characters can resist dd then that's fine. About the range, it's above the 2-A baseline, it's accepted on the wiki as well. You can see in their profile, "greater than baseline multiversal+". I know how it is, it happens several bugs. Using your cell phone here on the wiki is really stressful sometimes.

So took a look at the tenth, ninth, and eighth places for High 6-A and thought I'd give this a shot before I go to bed. Maybe this funny pig demon could sneak into High 6-A thanks to his hax and low-godly regen? I'm very tired and barely skimmed the profiles for the people in the 10, 9, & 8 spots so maybe I'm very wrong and Ganon has no business being there.

The ubiquity of chronos is indeed very op. But I think fu can affect, you can even see in his profile that he has range above the baseline 2-A for affecting the crack of time. About supernatural abilities, I understand. But it does, as I said earlier. About the passives I was confused, if both sides have passives to cancel each other out, would that be an incon? If cdz characters can resist dd then that's fine. About the range, it's above the 2-A baseline, it's accepted on the wiki as well. You can see in their profile, "greater than baseline multiversal+". I know how it is, it happens several bugs. Using your cell phone here on the wiki is really stressful sometimes.
Is the stamina reduction passive?

Because fir a weird reason they don't have resist to stats reduction on profile

Because it's presupposing that the plot/narrative isn't ontologically higher than the characters, objects or structures that reside within said narrative. Which doesn't make much sense to me tbh.

Edit: I can explain what i mean more in-depth if needed.

Because it's presupposing that the plot/narrative isn't ontologically higher than the characters, objects or structures that reside within said narrative. Which doesn't make much sense to me tbh.

Edit: I can explain what i mean more in-depth if needed.
I mean, it doesn't have to be because it's fiction. Sort of like we don't consider all time stuff to be smurfy.

he can take 2nd place in 3A. Greeza NEP won`t save him

for High 6A. He has type 1 AE plus law, concept hax. He should atleast be above the beast possibly higher in High 6A
HGR too. Why is Golden King above Zhong Yue though? Not sure but Chen Qi should easily take 1st spot High 6-A though.

As for 3-A, I might do a match vs Satan.

HGR + Passive psychics, deconstruction and death manip that is layered, + grotesque hand which ignores time and distance and destroys all things in creation up to a CM2 degree
All things he resists and he resists type 1 (conceptual manipulation).

Edit: Talking about Chen Qi

Last edited:
I also wonder if this Guy , You shouldn't go in either. He has omnipresence, plot hax, near omniscience and other powerful hax. God and amara maybe should come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back