• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy-shit-whats-happening.gif

being outdated asf
Nothing really, once I've mentioned they're not adequate for the top 5. They should at least have a draw against the guy in 8th though according to his profile.
If that's the case then their placement should be changed since they currently don't beat the people i listed in that post.

Remove Maou Gakuin Characters (Sasha & Misha) from 1st spot in 8-A.
I've realized they don't have the stuff that makes them OP in that tier.

Sasha could probably still take one of the lower spots with her eyes alone but I'm not ready to debate that. Once their profiles get revised, I'll see if they can.

Last edited:
Remove Tensura Web Novel Characters (Such as Diablo) from 3th spot in 3-A .
Diablo has 4D Law Manipulation and Layered 4D Acausality Type 4 and 4D Time Stop and more. (His profile is still incomplete.)
Diablo's battle with Greeza and Satan were very long ago.

Last edited:
I don't know about anything Characters in Low 2-C. but,

She has Abstract Existence (Type 1), since she is metaphysical and conceptual being that exists beyond human comprehension and perception of space-time (Pretty sure need Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1) to interact with this).

Also she has Immortality (Type 9), because her true self is exists in the conceptual higher plane of existence beyond the human world (world is refer universe and also there are infinite number amount of universes).

Besides that, she has potential Nonexistent Physiology (Nature Type 1, Aspect Type 2). She will remains exists forever eventhough her conceptual existence has been erased. If, anything happen.

Many more abilities like Information Manipulation (Type 2. Although this non combat applicable), Acausality (Types 1 & 4), Fate Manipulation based on Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2) and also Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1), and Conceptual (Type 1) Existence Erasure (Since she erase herself which is conceptual being)

I don't know about anything Characters in Low 2-C. but,

She has Abstract Existence (Type 1), since she is metaphysical and conceptual being that exists beyond human comprehension and perception of space-time (Pretty sure need Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1) to interact with this).

Also she has Immortality (Type 9), because her true self is exists in the conceptual higher plane of existence beyond the human world (world is refer universe and also there are infinite number amount of universes).

Besides that, she has potential Nonexistent Physiology (Nature Type 1, Aspect Type 2). She will remains exists forever eventhough her conceptual existence has been erased. If, anything happen.

Many more abilities like Information Manipulation (Type 2. Although this non combat applicable), Acausality (Types 1 & 4), Fate Manipulation based on Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2) and also Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1), and Conceptual (Type 1) Existence Erasure (Since she erase herself which is conceptual being)
Pretty sure her immortality is 4d since it exists in a higher plane

How much range is needed to negate Immortality Type 9?

How much range is needed to negate Immortality Type 9?
I guess universal+ to Multiverse range is not enough to negate her Immortality (Type 9), she exist in the dream world which higher Conceptual plane of existence beyond human worlds (Multiverse, there infinite amount of universes). Also she has Immortality (Type 5), Since she Freed from the concept of death

Y'know what?

Imma wait for Celestial Pegasus, because this shit should have at least some form of incorporeality, but there isn't, apparently

Weird argument honestly, you become an Eternal, get ejected from your original timeline, ie you never existed, transcend time and space etc.

But there is an additional effect that when you leave a world, all information about you disappears, because an Eternal carries themselves within themselves, so literally everything about you won't even exist anymore, ie memories.

The argument here is Yuuto would leave the world, thus all info about him is erased, and then return and fight? While it's true Hajime wouldn't know anything about him, if Yuuto has any sort of killing intent or whatever, Hajime would still eliminate him as an enemy, so that whole argument is weird to me.

Hajime has the info analysis via evolution magic, and the compass which can locate whatever infomation he wants regardless of where it exists, so permanently killing Yuuto isn't a problem. BDE doesn't grant resistance to info analysis, but is the argument gonna be that Yuuto is too complex to analyze? The ability doesn't grant that right now.

Idk about Eternal's fate hax being passive, pretty sure that it isn't, from memory it's just that if they consciously try to, they can easily manipulate the fate of whole worlds.

Now about the "world's" here, it's dependent on which game we are talking about, the nature of an Eternal doesn't change, but the scale does. I guess you can call it a retcon, originally Etenal's where beings limited by the mana of the world they went to, an Eternal's true form is information, so when they go to a world their bodies are remade using the mana of that world, and thus restricted by their rules. So in Aselia, world just means planet.

Seinarukana completely tosses this idea, it reinforces a lot of what was said in the Prequel, ie Eternal's not being able to remain in memory, but the scale gets absurd, world there can mean branch world which are universes, or the Time Tree, which is 5-D.

Like in Aselia, we learn of Eternal's warring with each other, fighting on planets, meanwhile in Seinarukana, they are using 5-D structures to seal each other with.

As for BDE, as it currently stands, it's just immunity to time and space abilities, there is no unnteractability there.

Last edited:
Weird argument honestly, you become an Eternal, get ejected from your original timeline, ie you never existed, transcend time and space etc.

But there is an additional effect that when you leave a world, all information about you disappears, because an Eternal carries themselves within themselves, so literally everything about you won't even exist anymore, ie memories.

The argument here is Yuuto would leave the world, thus all info about him is erased, and then return and fight? While it's true Hajime wouldn't know anything about him, if Yuuto has any sort of killing intent or whatever, Hajime would still eliminate him as an enemy, so that whole argument is weird to me.

Hajime has the info analysis via evolution magic, and a compass, so permanently killing Yuuto isn't a problem. BDE doesn't grant resistance to info analysis, but is the argument gonna be that Yuuto is too complex to analyze? The ability doesn't grant that right now.

Idk about Eternal's fate hax being passive, pretty sure that it isn't, from memory it's just that if they consciously try to, they can easily manipulate the fate of whole worlds.

Now about the "world's" here, it's dependent on which game we are talking about, the nature of an Eternal doesn't change, but the scale does. I guess you can call it a retcon, originally Etenal's where beings limited by the mana of the world they went to, an Eternal's true form is information, so when they go to a world their bodies are remade using the mana of that world, and thus restricted by their rules. So in Aselia, world just means planet.

Seinarukana completely tosses this idea, it reinforces a lot of what was said in the Prequel, ie Eternal's not being able to remain in memory, but the scale gets absurd, world there can mean branch world which are universes, or the Time Tree, which is 5-D.

Like in Aselia, we learn of Eternal's warring with each other, fighting on planets, meanwhile in Seinarukana, they are using 5-D structures to seal each other with.

As for BDE, as it currently stands, it's just immunity to time and space abilities, there is no unnteractability there.
so it's conditional? so Hajime use bloodlust and douse Yuuto with madness? That's what I'm seeing right now

@Noneless21 What's conditional? If you mean the not remaining in memory stuff it goes like this: you become an Eternal, you get severed from all worlds, removed from the time axis you were born with, history chances so you never existed, all memories are erased.

That's the initial effect, but say afterwards you meet people, form relationships with them, that's all good, until the Eternal leaves that world, and again that same effect will happen, all memories and information are erased, because when they leave a world they carry all information about themselves, within themselves, they exist nowhere but as themselves.

So yea Yuuto could leave the world and come back, and Hajime wouldn't know they were fighting before, but it doesn't really stop Hajime from killing him.

Mind=Soul in Aselia, and souls are conceptual, then you add to the whole nature of an Eternal being outside time and space, transcending it, that's their existence, there soul would be the same, thus if i am not wrong their souls would be type 1 concepts?

Regardless Hajime's bloodlust isn't ancient magic, which is conceptual, so it wouldn't work, but somehow i can see someone coming and showing proof it working on people who resist soul magic, and soul magic is conceptual, so 🤷‍♂️.

If Eternal's souls are type 1 concepts, then it's not working, if not, then Hajime bloodlust probably works.

Wasn't their a rule about even if you have NEP, AE, TD, or some other form of uninteractability. That even if charact in spot #X can't hit you, but the opposers has no wincon but simply just can't be interacted with. They don't get the spot?

Something like being uninteractable =/= a Wisconsin

Hopefully I phrased that right..

Wasn't their a rule about even if you have NEP, AE, TD, or some other form of uninteractability. That even if charact in spot #X can't hit you, but the opposers has no wincon but simply just can't be interacted with. They don't get the spot?

This is

Btw, should this Loli Goddess take a spot too in Low 2-C?
She has AE1 (Concept, sure need CM1 to interact with this), Immortality (Type 9) and potential NEP (Nature Type 1, Aspect 2) if her conceptual existence erased btw

@Noneless21 What's conditional? If you mean the not remaining in memory stuff it goes like this:you become an Eternal, you get severed from all worlds, removed from the time axis you were born with, history chances so you never existed, all memories are erased.

That's the initial effect, but say afterwards you meet people form relationships with them, that's all good, until the Eternal leaves that world, and again that same effect will happen, all memories are erased, because when they leave a world they carry all information about themselves, within themselves, they exist nowhere but as themselves.

So yea Yuuto could leave the world and come back, and Hajime wouldn't know they were fighting before, but it doesn't really stop Hajime from killing him.

Mind=Soul in Aselia, and souls are conceptual, then you add to the whole nature on an Eternal's outside time and space, transcending it, that's their existence, there soul would be the same, thus if i am not wrong their souls would be type 1 concepts? Regardless Hajime's bloodlust isn't ancient magic, which is conceptual, so it wouldn't work, but somehow i can see someone coming and showing proof it works on people who resist soul magic, and soul magic is conceptual, so 🤷‍♂️, if Eternal's souls are type 1 concepts, then it's not working, if not, then Hajime bloodlust probably works.
i see, well let's just say it didn't work, hajime should have his EE bullet, that could work, though he only have one shot at ending Yuuto,

pretty much

BDE isn't accepted as granting being uninteractable, but yea, just being hard to affect wouldn't grant a spot.

Going to back to what i was saying before though about the retcon, it's said that the less mana there is, the more an Etenal's strength matches the inhabitants of the worlds they enter, well Hyporia, which is Yuuto's homeworld, and later revealed in the sequel to be a copy of Nozumu's world, was stated to have little mana in Aselia the Etenal, hence why Aselia almost died cause spirits can't suvive without mana.

And guess what Seinarukana says the same thing, that the copy world has little mana, however not only does the sequel never bring up this being a limitation for Eternal's, Tokimi, an Eternal who appears in both games, fought off the same enemies as the cast, after they defeated the Sovereign Gods who have 5-D powers....

It's like the authors were like, planets are too small, lets just make entire multiverses, the playgrounds of Etenal's.

Anyway i don't think Yuuto is hax enough to be on this list honestly, maybe the Seinarukana cast could eventually get somewhere on the low end of Low 1-C though, but i doubt it.

Haven't regularly followed the thread for some days (and will continue like that for some more) but just saw this last messages.
Regardless Hajime's bloodlust isn't ancient magic, which is conceptual, so it wouldn't work, but somehow i can see someone coming and showing proof it working on people who resist soul magic, and soul magic is conceptual, so 🤷‍♂️.
It can affect people with resistance to ancient magic, like in the demon king castle everyone was equally scared of it, yes they could fair better against it than others but I would argue that is more because of their supernatural willpower (which you know well) than anything else. In the after stories when he face the noble class demons (you know, those famous named demons that master ancient magic) they also were affected, and I think there were also apparitions affected? You get the point though.

But anyways, isn't the fact that apparently their existence got reconned to be higher d enough reason to immediately disqualify them for the list?

As I said they aren't higher dimensional in the first game.

I don't think we should retroactively make them all Low 1-C, it makes sense for each game to get separate keys.

Yuuto is mentioned in the sequel as being Aselia dad, but he never shows up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back