• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier continued (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fu as far as I know has several passives as well, layered null power being her forte. and I don't see any cdz characters in 2-A resisting that. Besides, fu has Immeasurable speed, that is, passives will not work here.
I also think that other dbh characters should be above, since having Immeasurable speed they are not affected by the passives of cdz characters. And they have more hax.

Jubbito for 7th in 6-B
Obito should also share the spot with Itachi in High 7-A with Kamui and Genjutsu as well as having the Edo Jinchuurakis (making it 4. Characters from Naruto the universe)

From dnd, the only ones to be kicked out from this would be the Drinker.

Edit: Though Weekly argued it would be outside help, and Tatsumi said it's usable, so I don't know
Not like my opinion has much wait but i don't believe simply receiving guidance from a higher being counts as smurf unless that higher being is using smurf precog to help you overcome most stuff

Not like my opinion has much wait but i don't believe simply receiving guidance from a higher being counts as smurf unless that higher being is using smurf precog to help you overcome most stuff
Well, to be fair, a situation did arose during the Hunter vs Drinker debate. One of Weekly's arguments was that by virtue of his rewind ability, the Hunter would be able to know what to do to avoid the Drinker's abilities. However, Vecna by his very nature (being acasual and all) would resist and be interested to learn more of the Hunter's abilities (as that what his main passion is, gaining knowledge to boost his own power), and would then be able to tell the creature what to do now.

I mean, to stop that "support", wouldn't you have to be a smurf? At that point I think it shouldn't be allowed for this list.

Don't know, be able to gain knowledge and be directly guided by a higher dimensional being with basically omniscience (and precognition mind you) sound quite smurf.

He has visual-based madness manip with a few of his weapons as well as his ability to turn into a Kin, which gives passive type 2 and 3 madness manip

Wouldnt work going by the Drinker thread, the Hunter can go on just fine without a soul due to their ability to turn into a Keeper of the Old Lords and back to human without any issue

Gonn be throwing together a quick CRT to add some o the missing Hunter stuff later today
Create a thread then, goober

Well, to be fair, a situation did arose during the Hunter vs Drinker debate. One of Weekly's arguments was that by virtue of his rewind ability, the Hunter would be able to know what to do to avoid the Drinker's abilities. However, Vecna by his very nature (being acasual and all) would resist and be interested to learn more of the Hunter's abilities (as that what his main passion is, gaining knowledge to boost his own power), and would then be able to tell the creature what to do now.
Oof, smurf right there. Retaining knowledge that should have been lost after a rewind based on smurf Acausality definitely counts as smurf

For dnd, clear ruling like that is a must. The reason it's not stated is, essentially, "up to the DM what Vecna's involvement is".
Which certainly make quite possible in a neutral setting of vs wiki that he use it, let say 50-50%, but even if it was something like a less than 0.1% possibility it would still smurf enough to disqualify.

Which certainly make quite possible in a neutral setting of vs wiki that he use it, let say 50-50%, but even if it was something like a less than 0.1% possibility it would still smurf enough to disqualify.
Using what the sources tell us, we can at least approximate what's the natural involvement. But yeah, given the situation brought up with the Hunter, I can see how it would count as smurf.

Btw, since we are at it. Is there anyway to approximate the Twins resistance to Fear hax? Tatsumi and I are discussing it in private ayy

Edit: Basically I'm trying to gauge how many layers are needed to bypass it, but Tatsumi brought up that it's based on magical energy or something like that?

Edit 2: We came to the conclusion that they should be able to resist the fear ability of the Barbed Devil.

Last edited:
Fu as far as I know has several passives as well, layered null power being her forte. and I don't see any cdz characters in 2-A resisting that. Besides, fu has Immeasurable speed, that is, passives will not work here.
I'll come back to this once I got a moment

Nvm, I misread it, mb. He doesn't have conceptual lock in this key, he has it in his High 6-A key.

Not that it matters, he can just continue destroying the hunter's soul.
He does, it is even in his profile in the second key, but it's worded differently because me and Planck hadn't noticed it was the same thing.

It's in his Law manipulation and Conceptual manipulation, with quotes and all that.

The wanking of Hunter, as mentioned before his time rewind can't fo anything against conceptual haxs (so he also can't do shit against Owari characters), and die for all eternity isn't really an inco and more a eternal lose (is also an agreed rule in the thread that a stonewall who can't defeat characters and only get incon don't get spots, so he wouldn't even share place with the first guys).

However regarding the D&D guys, if on top of their immortality that is already quite at the line of what qualify as smurf they also get knowledge from a higher d being then that definitely is smurf, it would fall in the rule that not matter how small or useless something is as long is higher d the character is out, that also in their case wouldn't even be something small based on Lephyr words.

So the D&D side should be kicked out and Hunter go to third spot (since trying to debate something like Henry vs Hunter would be too tiring and time consuming).

About Danny, the reason of why was above Junko is because ghost powers also have supernatural effect on machines and data which could **** Junko, along with his strong will and ability to return to reality.
Henry vs hunter was already done, Hunter won

Just to note, in spanish is Caballeros del Zodíaco do to how close both languages are so CDZ can also mean the spanish name of the series.
The Brazilian Portuguese opening is better, so i will ignore what you said. Portuguese > Spanish, Pelé > Maradona

Jokes aside, didn't know that, that's cool.

They should probably share it with speed equal vs speed unequal

All their hax scale to the users Cosmo level so their heat Manipulation is 2-A heat lol

Their ability to drain UES energies to 0 passively scales to their level in cosmo.

2-A mind Manipulation etc.

The whole UES relationship with their abilities.

Passive Matter, and soul Manipulation
Passive power draining, life Manipulation that leads to all stats including stamina to be reduced to nothing and lead to unconsciousness then death vert fast

Passive mind hax

Passive sense and perception removal

Just to name a few.

They should probably try it with equal speed vs unequal speed.

All his hax scale to users Cosmo level so his heat therapy is 2-A heat lol

Your ability to drain UES energies to 0 passively scales to your level in the cosmos.

2-Manipulation of the mind etc.

The entire UES relationship with your skills.

Passive Matter and Soul Manipulation

Passive power drain, life manipulation that causes all stats including stamina to be reduced to nothing and leads to unconsciousness and then quick death

passive mind hax

Passive Sense and Perception Removal

Just to name a few.
Fu in his final key probably has infinite energy, so I don't know if the energy drain would be useful here. Only if you have some talent. Mind manipulation I don't think it would be enough as fu resists layered 4D mental hax from what I remember. Fu also resists manipulation of matter on a macro-quantum level. He also resists and manipulation of the soul. Well, but actually it doesn't matter that much, because how would cdz characters deal with passive null power, or passive dimensional mastery? Because even if we apply the equalized speed, how would the passives look? As far as I know immeasurable speed passives are better. I could be wrong about that, but I don't think so. So Fu would just passively nullify everything, and your dd would just wipe it out.

Last edited:
Fu em sua chave final provavelmente tem energia infinita, então não sei se o dreno de energia seria útil aqui. Só se você tiver algum talento. Manipulação da mente Eu não acho que seria suficiente, pois fu resiste ao hax mental 4D em camadas do que eu me lembro. Fu também resiste à manipulação da matéria em um nível macroquântico. Ele também resiste e manipulação da alma. Bem, mas na verdade isso não importa tanto, porque como os personagens cdz lidariam com o poder nulo passivo, ou com o domínio dimensional passivo? Porque mesmo se aplicarmos a velocidade equalizada, como ficariam os passivos? Até onde eu sei, os passivos de velocidade imensurável são melhores. Posso estar errado sobre isso, mas acho que não. Então Fu simplesmente anularia tudo passivamente, e seu dd acabaria com tudo.
Mano, calmou né, português é bom mas aí tu tá se passando

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back