• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
His only tactic is swinging whatever he has in his hand at his enemies💀

Another thing that happened wae that Reid got an upgrade during his match due to Cecilus's chapter dropping, giving him godly intuition aka the ability to know the exact right move in any given situation
So either way, Reid, Reinhard and Satella all stomp Iihiko for a number of reasons

Last edited:
High 6-A Ji Ning has 10 layers of mind/soul hax and resistance and 7 layers of concept and law hax and resistance (and his soul is a Type 2 concept). His clone has 2 more concept/law hax layers and all its powers are conceptual.
yeah that is above High 6A craddle characters so below ji ning spot then

So i can? Good

Typhon won against goose so tier 10C should be updated

Here are the rest:

Last edited:
Why was cueball removed from the 10-C list? He kinda stomps Typhon due to the Her not being able to interact with him, while He is able to just EE Her

Anyone not against having the Rose Ruler up to at least number 5 for Low 5-B?

Characters from Ergenverse for a spot in 7-A? They have Type 4 Acausality, 10 layers of passive mind/soul crush and power nullification, as well as passive physics manipulation that nullifies chemical and nuclear energy processes, and layered sealing, empathic manipulation, death manipulation, paralysis inducement, and more via their Divine Sense. I'm not fully sure what specific rank they get though.

Anyone not against having the Rose Ruler up to at least number 5 for Low 5-B?
I know GK can beat Adam, and I'm decently sure his deconstruction should just let him beat Ji Ning as well

Characters from Ergenverse for a spot in 7-A? They have Type 4 Acausality, 10 layers of passive mind/soul crush and power nullification, as well as passive physics manipulation that nullifies chemical and nuclear energy processes, and layered sealing, empathic manipulation, death manipulation, paralysis inducement, and more via their Divine Sense. I'm not fully sure what specific rank they get though.
Couldn't you make an update yourself tho with a certified match or something
If a match isn't needed and the stomp is clear could edit it right

I can edit it but I wanna get a sense of if anyone can resist their stuff in 7-A.

Ergenverse people don't beat Kumoko, their best shot would be to try and kill her via passives, but SBA puts her at 4km away and her first move is just hopping into another dimension and just haxing from there

Ergenverse people don't beat Kumoko, their best shot would be to try and kill her via passives, but SBA puts her at 4km away and her first move is just hopping into another dimension and just haxing from there
I didn't put kumoko and whats the point of hoping, their abilities are passives

Gu stomped Li, which itself stomped Spoiled yugurt. It is also funny how both chinamans are about nurturing protagonist, to kick their asses, I could make a comparation but i feel really bad RN.....Also put Disgaea 4-B in an empty spot, in speed inequalized (they can interact with the player, and they are literal quadrillons of time faster than him)

it is not a tie
immeasurable speed vs infinite speed
Uhhhh, duhhh, immeasurable speed have an immeasurable speed gap between itself and infinite speed
They would definitely curb stomp your character without stress with the amount of speed differencedifference but the ability difference makes it a tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back