• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really doubt passive summoning is an actual thing, automatic for sure, but passive? Constant summon of all kinds of beings? That's pretty unlikely IMO.

Just because it's in the profile doesn't mean it's right.
well there could be a character where if he/she/it got hurt/in dangerous situation, tons of beings will just pop up and protect him, which is sorta passive I guess

well there could be a character where if he/she/it got hurt/in dangerous situation, tons of beings will just pop up and protect him, which is sorta passive I guess
That's what I'd call automatic if we're being technical about it, but that's a conditional passive, not the kind of passive that gives you an insta win.

okay @Deceived3596 its time for you to come out now, you've been slumbering again for far too long, go through all the request made, remember my Veldanava for 5th spot request as well btw

I can just remove all Slime related shit from the list and you can't do anything about it except mald.

I've updated the list btw. I also fixed up the rules of the list, to make it easier to understand what is allowed and not allowed. I also added a rule that requires y'all to actually give me the pages of the characters you're arguing should be on the list. I shouldn't have to do this since it's kinda common sense. But the amount of times y'all just say "x character for this tier" without providing me the profile of said character is insane.

I can just remove all Slime related shit from the list and you can't do anything about it except mald.
Chill a little 🙂, just playing.
I've updated the list btw. I also fixed up the rules of the list, to make it easier to understand what is allowed and not allowed. I also added a rule that requires y'all to actually give me the pages of the characters you're arguing should be on the list. I shouldn't have to do this since it's kinda common sense. But the amount of times y'all just say "x character for this tier" without providing me the profile of said character is insane.
Cool you can get some rest now you deserve it
Jozaysmith just being Jozaysmith
I'm well known for bad behavior already?

The creator who's in 2-C number 3 with no visible good hax?
This feels like a battle-boarding brain-rot comment, I hope you aren't serious.
@Jozaysmith? tell me you didn’t actually read the page without telling me you didn’t actually read the page.
Thanks to "newer" standards, some peeps believe a character to be "fodder" unless they have passive metaphysical hax, that has more layers than an onion. It's why I don't debate on Vs threads regularly anymore.

@The_Axiom_of_Virgo layers can only do so much until you just get overwhelmed by something that can’t be put down by just that alone.

Also why r u not active in the server, we got some 7 stuff cooking. 🗿
True but I've noticed with the recent Plot Manipulation staff thread, that taking advantage of user/staff ignorance about a verse and it's mechanics has been a legitimate debate tactic on Vs threads, with "layers" being among the worst offenders.

Also I really dislike Discord, I'll probably just keep lurking and avoid spoliers just like how Cloud avoids accepting Sephiroth will always live rent free in his head (until Advent Children). But keep cooking 👨‍🍳

Tf are you yapping about, this guy
Clearly doesn't have a visible good ability, if he is some big shot then explain why instead of talking like some big shot or saying i have some battle boarding blah blah blah brain, its easy to just say his abilities are layered or there's some kind of physiology page or some shit he have, FF series are literally top of board in 2-A so how tf is he in 2-C??, that's what i am asking
I am asking who is the strongest in FF and someone said the creator
So is the strongest that guy or someone else who is also named the creator?
This feels like a battle-boarding brain-rot comment, I hope you aren't serious.

Thanks to "newer" standards, some peeps believe a character to be "fodder" unless they have passive metaphysical hax, that has more layers than an onion. It's why I don't debate on Vs threads regularly anymore.

Can someone link me the profile of the strongest FF character
Its hard to just skim through 62728 profiles lol
It’s jack garland, has a shit ton of crystals and apart from his own hax(upgrades coming soon) he could just summon all characters in the verse.

Thank you, holy Christ, you answered me an honest answer
But i thought it was this lady here
She seems strong as hell

@Jozaysmith? So what you’re telling me is you can’t be bothered to read anything from the page itself if you’re going to keep insisting there’s no good abilities on his page, good to know.

Tf are you yapping about, this guy
Clearly doesn't have a visible good ability, if he is some big shot then explain why instead of talking like some big shot or saying i have some battle boarding blah blah blah brain, its easy to just say his abilities are layered or there's some kind of physiology page or some shit he have, FF series are literally top of board in 2-A so how tf is he in 2-C??, that's what i am asking
I am asking who is the strongest in FF and someone said the creator
So is the strongest that guy or someone else who is also named the creator?
Strongest in FF?

Probably either Ace or Exdeath.

@Eseseso unless Ace has some more OP immortality that I’m not aware of, Exdeath should be above due to his resistance to immortality and regen negation on top of his high godly stuff.

@Jozaysmith? So what you’re telling me is you can’t be bothered to read anything from the page itself if you’re going to keep insisting there’s no good abilities on his page, good to know.
you look at the page
Then now look at the top 3's in 2-A and now ask yourself is this guy ability able to do shit to them?
Then you'll find out.
CM1, plot manip, nep acca5 nonduality, BDE all don't exist in blud profile
That what makes it what i say it is
Plus again, i find it hard to read unbloded text if there's one of the abilities i mentioned there present in the profile please let me know

I’m not talking about the fact that he’s 2-C, I’m talking about the fact you claim he has no good hax, which just tells me you didn’t read Jack shit on the pages, especially when the type 0 page you linked also has unbolded abilities but you claim is strong, so already you’re confirming that you can’t even keep a straight story or have confirmation bias on admitting someone has something strong.

Last edited:
you look at the page
Then now look at the top 3's in 2-A and now ask yourself is this guy ability able to do shit to them?
Then you'll find out.
CM1, plot manip, nep acca5 nonduality, BDE all don't exist in blud profile
That what makes it what i say it is
Plus again, i find it hard to read unbloded text if there's one of the abilities i mentioned there present in the profile please let me know
None of the abilities you mentioned matters if a character resists or can still interact with it.

I’m not talking about the fact that he’s 2-C, I’m talking about the fact you claim he has no good hax, which just tells me you didn’t read Jack shit on the pages, especially when the type 0 page you linked also has unbolded abilities but you claim is strong, so already you’re confirming thag you can’t even keep a straight story or have confirmation bias on admitting someone has something strong.
I read the unseen chaos physiology page which is bolded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back