• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already wrote a huge ass comment so, too lazy to post to other thread, and since i'm on phone idk there is a new comment from your with that vs thread
I already quoted your post in the thread for reference.

Though you could've just use the copy and paste option to make it easier on you.

Itachi does just flat out Genjutsu Johnny and Arthas...

Well let's just say Frostmourne hungers and put it at that.

I'm not even gonna try and argue this.

I'll happily settle for 9th (if Johnny beats Issei).

Though I am curious on how Itachi's Genjutsu works.

Though I am curious on how Itachi's Genjutsu works.
Genjutsu has multiple applications from altering ones perception, mind screwing, even putting people to sleep. Itachi uses it through eye contact but I believe he can apply it through pointing (if that wasn't anime only). Sharingan genjutsu is also layered so you'd need stacks of resistance to counter.

Okay, so from this thread's discussion I'm noticing that the 30+ layers (let alone "infinite" layers claims) right now aren't seemingly accepted by the staff for Nasuverse, closest I can find is this thread which overall ended in hiatus with no real staff involvement from the look of things.

So overall, if no one's willing to do or cite a CRT where this matter is properly covered by the staff, as much we require staff approval for layer stuff these days, I'd request for Nasuverse characters to go down a few slots in Low 1-C and probably other tiers (IDK that much about the verse).

Okay, so from this thread's discussion I'm noticing that the 30+ layers (let alone "infinite" layers claims) right now aren't seemingly accepted by the staff for Nasuverse, closest I can find is this thread which overall ended in hiatus with no real staff involvement from the look of things.

So overall, if no one's willing to do or cite a CRT where this matter is properly covered by the staff, as much we require staff approval for layer stuff these days, I'd request for Nasuverse characters to go down a few slots in Low 1-C and probably other tiers (IDK that much about the verse).
So it was wank all along?

The hax being layered are accepted from normal crt about the character. But the crt for exact number was never done.

So it's layered but no value accepted at all? So basically unusable.
Well i not sure if it was needed before to have a crt for the exact number. And since every two week we have new character with new feat for some, the list always change so basicaly nobody want to do the verification of where is everyone on the list.

Tho for the infinity i suppose it's from space ishtar but then it should apply only to her since she scale to nobody and a crt should be needed

Atleast my boi @Fixxed had a better CRT still got rejected by community 😮‍💨

Generally we default a unspecified value to the baseline (aka, 1 layer), and just baseline layered hax would barely put them above Xue Ying out of the raw amount of hax variety on that regard.

Also, the fact it seems most Nasu characters can directly fight each other makes me find hax layers clearly relying on X characters having Y thing as sus, especially as we no longer inherently correlate hax potency to layers.

Last edited:
Generally we default a unspecified value to the baseline (aka, 1 layer), and just baseline layered hax would barely put them above Xue Ying out of the raw amount of hax variety on that regard.

Also, the fact it seems most Nasu characters can directly fight each other makes me find hax layers clearly relying on X characters having Y thing as sus, especially as we no longer inherently correlate hax potency to layers.
Many can fight each other but the layer we talk is mostly authority layer, which is not really a "can fight each other".

Sun Wukong is only Low 1-C via an ability. Shouldn't count.

However, is he 11-D in his High 1-C key? Because he has Aca5, Transduality 3, NEP, etc...

That would make him a solid contender

So does like, every other Low 1-C on the list

Anyways, looking at the page, he's not breaking past Lavos to begin with

Since there are some empty spots here and there, I would like to propose:
  • Arishem for 5th 3-A (his first known move seems to be to block his target's movements with TK, and since he has Galaxy level LS it should be a pretty powerful starting move)
  • Celestials for 8th 3-C (they don't appear a lot so it's unknown how they fight, but I believe they can still occupy a empty spot anyway)
  • Characters from Marvel Cinematic Universe for 8th Low 7-C (specifically Ego since he has Immortality Type 8 reliant on his Planet form)
  • Characters from Marvel Cinematic Universe for 10th 8-C (specifically I think the Leviathans would be the best ones since on top of having a extremely high AP - they upscale from 1,954 which is borderline High 8-C - they are also stone walls with 7-B+ durability which makes them unkillable unless the opponent have some hax that negates durability).

Last edited:
  • Arishem for 5th 3-A (his first known move seems to be to block the movement with TK, and since he has Galaxy level LS it should be pretty powerful starting move)
  • Celestials for 8th 3-C (they don't appear a lot so it's unknown how they fight, but I believe they can still occupy a empty spot anyway)
Arishem's profile is so barebones that he doesn't even have the same abilities and resistances than the profile of the Celestials. Btw, they will have new resistances when these two CRTs are applied

Characters from Marvel Cinematic Universe for 10th 8-C (specifically I think the Leviathans would be the best ones since on top of having a extremely high AP - they upscale from 1,954 which is borderline High 8-C - they are also stone walls with 7-B+ durability which makes them unkillable unless the opponent have some hax that negates durability).
Yeah but anyone with Dura neg (Which isn't rare at all) seems to beat them out as they don't have much in terms of powers

This guy, def wins against them, and he's not even particularly good for 8-C, point being is the Chitauri shouldn't be here

Suggesting the goat for 10-C 👀
Going to formalize this request and give justification, Deceived can handle the 5-B suggestions for Bleach. Instead of number 8, Azashiro should be number 1

• Azashiro handidly beats 2-7 with his various Reiatsu passives (Which include soul destruction, fear hax, sense manipulation, power null, paralysis) which can all be scaled to be 5-6 layers in potency solidly (With high balls of 10+, ask @Arc7Kuroi)
  • As for number 1, He shouldn't even be on the list due to his poor profile and lack of support (Goes for number 2 as well tbh)
  • Based on the profile, Azashiro can deal with number ones Acaus via incapping with his Reiatsu's fear manip and/or paralysis or mind haxxing him, neither of which are resisted

Yeah but anyone with Dura neg (Which isn't rare at all) seems to beat them out as they don't have much in terms of powers

This guy, def wins against them, and he's not even particularly good for 8-C, point being is the Chitauri shouldn't be here
Depends. From a quick glance, characters like Beatrice and Gleadr are on the list because of their higher AP thanks to magic, something that would not work on the Leviathans because of their far higher Durability. The only exception is Gleadr's Mind Manipulation, which might be countered by the Leviathans' Hive Mind Type 2.
The one that you proposed might be able to beat the Leviathan because of a Dura Neg ability, but might lose against the other two because of the AP disadvantage. It's a typical case of only because A>B and B>C doesn't necessarily mean A>C.
I proposed a character that, from the look of it, can get a position, but if you have a better character you can propose it anyway. As I said, it was to fill empty spaces.

@ThanatosX I'm under the impression that if there's a character that can beat the chitauri in that tier, the Chitauri shouldn't be in that tier (As tenth is the last spot). That's mainly where I'm coming from.
The one that you proposed might be able to beat the Leviathan because of a Dura Neg ability, but might lose against the other two because of the AP disadvantage. It's a typical case of only because A>B and B>C doesn't necessarily mean A>C.
Gorgon would just predict their AP one shotting with his telepathy and one shot with his stone stare 🗿
I proposed a character that, from the look of it, can get a position, but if you have a better character you can propose it anyway. As I said, it was to fill empty spaces.
Okie dokie. Gorgon would just come before them in any discussion for the spot. I just brought him up cuz he's an 8-C I can defend, and to show how the Chitauri don't seem strong enough for this tier, but that opinion can be changed.

Edit: The Leviathan has eyes and is just a big ass alien right? Kind of important for my Gorgon arg.

Last edited:
@ThanatosX I'm under the impression that if there's a character that can beat the chitauri in that tier, the Chitauri shouldn't be in that tier (As tenth is the last spot). That's mainly where I'm coming from.
Okie dokie. Gorgon would just come before them in any discussion for the spot. I just brought him up cuz he's an 8-C I can defend, and to show how the Chitauri don't seem strong enough for this tier, but that opinion can be changed.

Yeah, and I agree that they aren't really that strong (and honestly neither are the Celestials for 3-C since at the moment they did nothing apart from being big), but I think that if no one propose anyone than the list risks to have many empty. It's better to place some weaker character in lower position just so that users which proposes other characters have a goal to surpass, rather than not proposing any because of the possibly of other characters being stronger, at least imo.

Gorgon would just predict their AP one shotting with his telepathy and one shot with his stone stare 🗿
If that's the case than he can probably be higher in the 8-C list, since some of those that are there at the moment seems to rely on higher AP, at least from the look of it.

Edit: The Leviathan has eyes and is just a big ass alien right? Kind of important for my Gorgon arg.
Well, they are cybernetically augmented, and they are so massive that it's hard to see, but I think they have eyes? Probably heavily covered by the huge plates on their heads, but somewhere below or sideways to that they should have them, I think.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back