• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me where you said this was about pain. Show me. I know you aren't gonna find shit, you mentioned Vaporization, if a not even 2x AP advantage vaporized, we wouldn't be here
You aren't tracking this conversation very well.

Vaporization via heat hax isn't the same as vape through AP.
As for the rest... If the Tensei supporters can get unconventional Resistances onto their profiles via verse mechanics, you can too! I will beat you over the goddamn head with this every single time you try and use verse mechanics as an argument, dont try me here mate, I can be a stubborn bitch with these things, so save yourself the frustration and just get this shit onto the profiles, it will make your life MANY times easier in this and future debates
You aren't tracking my argument at all even though I explained this to you. These aren't analgaous.
In WoW there are spells that project the heat of a supernova and Arthas resists it,
Not all supernova are the same, you're gonna need a more concrete statement. Scans?
he has a blanket resistance to all Arcane and Nature spells, which would also include Illidan's spell that projects the heat of a dying star
Only 100,000c, fodder. Scans?

WoW resistances are kinda busted just from the sheer number of spells present in the game (literally theres over 20,000), it's to the degree that if a character has a blanket resistance to the Nature school of magic, they resist almost every ability on the wiki to some extent

WoW resistances are kinda busted just from the sheer number of spells present in the game (literally theres over 20,000), it's to the degree that if a character has a blanket resistance to the Nature school of magic, they resist almost every ability on the wiki to some extent
Okie Dokie

You aren't tracking this conversation very well.

Vaporization via heat hax isn't the same as vape through AP.

You aren't tracking my argument at all even though I explained this to you. These aren't analgaous.
Heat's been countered BTW

Now if only your explanations were usable!

VS Wiki moment
Yep.

Ya not on Comicvine, where you can actually explain things away, I even believe and agree with you on the verse mechanics at play here at this point, unfortunately it's... not where it needs to be.

In good debating faith on this wiki, I can't take your explanations until a CRT is passed and it's on the profiles man

Homie provided zero scans, crazy.
I mean, the blog that lists some of the stuff he resists is literally on his profile

It's stillincomplete as no one has had the time to go through and catalogue all 20k+ spells and what resistances you would get from them but it is there

Is that in regards to me or reaper?
I'm talking in regards to you. You said that these WoW characters can resist the heat generated from a "dying star" (which doesn't necessarily mean a supernova btw). I want evidence that this is true, I want evidence on what level this supposed dying star level heat produces. I just want more context.

@DaReaperMan Why are you assuming that Frostmourne's temperature manipulation would work on the level of Yamamoto's Bankai?, just because it's stated to absorb "all" heat around it doesn't actually mean it can absorb "all" heat, regardless of temperature, around itself. I would need to see actual feats of Frostmourne absorbing heat on the level of Zanka no Tachi before agreeing that it would nullify it.

I'm talking in regards to you. You said that these WoW characters can resist the heat generated from a "dying star" (which doesn't necessarily mean a supernova btw). I want evidence that this is true, I want evidence on what level this supposed dying star level heat produces. I just want more context.

@DaReaperMan Why are you assuming that Frostmourne's temperature manipulation would work on the level of Yamamoto's Bankai?, just because it's stated to absorb "all" heat around it doesn't actually mean it can absorb "all" heat, regardless of temperature, around itself. I would need to see actual feats of Frostmourne absorbing heat on the level of Zanka no Tachi before agreeing that it would nullify it.
It's a spell. Unless you want to go through that blog, or even better, go through the 20K spells to find what you're looking for! Does that sound like fun to you? If it doesn't, welcome to World of Warcraft, and enjoy your sodding stay.

A blunt statement of "The fragment drains away all heat in its presence." Doesnt leave much up to interpretation Decieved, and that was a fragment, a fifth of the whole blade.

It's a spell. Unless you want to go through that blog, or even better, go through the 20K spells to find what you're looking for! Does that sound like fun to you? If it doesn't, welcome to World of Warcraft, and enjoy your sodding stay.

A blunt statement of "The fragment drains away all heat in its presence." Doesnt leave much up to interpretation Decieved, and that was a fragment, a fifth of the whole blade.
Grab the context of that spell, can you actually fulfill my request without ducking and dodging by basically saying "it's too hard for me to grab it because of all the information this series has." If you know what the spell's called, then go onto the wiki for the verse, control + f it and you'll probably find it pretty easily. I'm not just taking your word for it.

It does, you do understand what a No Limits Fallacy is correct? just because it's stated to absorb "all" heat around itself doesn't mean we interpret that it can absorb "all" heat, regardless of temperature around itself as that requires a higher preponderance of evidence which isn't provided by the series. We wouldn't assume that Frostmourne can absorb Planck level temperatures just because it's stated to absorb "all" heat around its vicinity.

It's like how we don't grant someone Quantum Level Matter Manipulation because they can manipulate "all" matter around themselves, we need further, concrete evidence, not presumptions.

I don't see any character from #1 and #2 to resist that.

Iirc, arifuera characters only resist info type 1 not type 2.
Do they have like any passives or some abstract shiz? Because looking at their profiles, they don't seem to have a lot of resistance and Arifureta dudes could probably just yeet them via their layered type 2 concept manip.

Grab the context of that spell, can you actually fulfill my request without ducking and dodging by basically saying "it's too hard for me to grab it because of all the information this series has." If you know what the spell's called, then go onto the wiki for the verse, control + f it and you'll probably find it pretty easily. I'm not just taking your word for it.

It does, you do understand what a No Limits Fallacy is correct? just because it's stated to absorb "all" heat around itself doesn't mean we interpret that it can absorb "all" heat, regardless of temperature around itself as that requires a higher preponderance of evidence which isn't provided by the series. We wouldn't assume that Frostmourne can absorb Planck level temperatures just because it's stated to absorb "all" heat around its vicinity.

It's like how we don't grant someone Quantum Level Matter Manipulation because someone can manipulate "all" matter around themselves, we need further, concrete evidence, not presumptions.
If you wanna play this game, neither you nor Arcker have posted a scan yet, show me every little detail about this man's ability fully scanned and referenced... and you know what? That'd still be a more reasonable request then going through 20K spells to find the one. This isn't a spell list that tells us a whole lot, this is a list of names and links that's 20K fekkin pages to check. Beg, cry, scream, wail, if you can make that request of someone else, then you'd be willing to do it yourself. Go through this list that's undescriptive, misleading, and frustrating as hell. If you come with excuses and whatnot about how I should do it, then respectfully, just shut it, it's a hobby not a full-time job, bluntly put, of you're willing to be bored go ahead, if you don't like the fact I don't feel like doing Asinine shit, alright, but don't get pissy when I have shit I want to do beyond faff around with you about a verse I don't care for like Bleach

Except it's not a no limits fallacy lol, if some asshole has higher-D heat or something like infinite heat yeah there'd be no way but this isn't the case.

Obrigado Yama, por tornar sua lâmina tão quente quanto o NÚCLEO do sol e extinguir toda a vida na Terra!  : r/lixívia

Now, I disappear and let you and the bleach fans beat each other up

Except it's not a no limits fallacy lol, if some asshole has higher-D heat or something like infinite heat yeah there'd be no way but this isn't the case.
It literally is, "all heat" does in no way, shape or form allow a character to deal with any kind of feat unless there is a lot more support going on.

Also, if the verse is too hard to get evidence for a debate don't bring it to debates to begin with.

It literally is, "all heat" does in no way, shape or form allow a character to deal with any kind of feat unless there is a lot more support going on.

Also, if the verse is too hard to get evidence for a debate don't bring it to debates to begin with.
Considering in Legion I'm like 99% sure there's some star heat statements in Nighthold among some other stupid heat shit with a Plasma statement or two in both Legion and yet another random spell in the blog, the former isn't enough but the ladder is. Basically neither side can be ****** to read the blog

I mean to be fair I'm like, 99% sure the heat shit is on the resistance blog in the first place, but pushing for someone to go through 20K spells just because they don't believe something the opposition never pushed for their own side's scans is just stupid either way IMO

Reaper is not Deceived's job to present the scans, or have them added on the profile/blog. Its your job since you've made or back up X character. If its not on the profile then its not usable or in a blog that was accepted and linked in X Page.

Without an actual statement or feat, you can't assume X had more than whats said there.

Simple, its or not on the profile - if its then point where, if its not then don't bring it. Guess now if you want to see all the spells from Harry Potter then read the series and its near a million words or go and read The Wheel of Time, 4+ million words if you want to see how "the one" power works since its not the job of the user that made the page to explain it going by your words.

If someone ask about Ergen verse, its my or the other supporters job to explain stuff if its not easy found in the profiles...not to say to Y user go and read 15+ million words to understand the whole cultivation system.

Also, if you have more problems like that take on the Wall or on a private message or directly make a thread.

Reaper is not Deceived's job to present the scans, or have them added on the profile/blog. Its your job since you've made or back up X character. If its not on the profile then its not usable or in a blog that was accepted and linked in X Page.

Without an actual statement or feat, you can't assume X had more than whats said there.

Simple, its or not on the profile - if its then point where, if its not then don't bring it. Guess now if you want to see all the spells from Harry Potter then read the series and its near a million words or go and read The Wheel of Time, 4+ million words if you want to see how "the one" power works since its not the job of the user that made the page to explain it going by your words.

If someone ask about Ergen verse, its my or the other supporters job to explain stuff if its not easy found in the profiles...not to say to Y user go and read 15+ million words to understand the whole cultivation system.

Also, if you have more problems like that take on the Wall or on a private message or directly make a thread.
That's why I said none of us could be asked to read the blog since there's shit about it there lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back