• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't matter when it isn't thought based nor does the horned serpent lead with it lol, and even if it did Koriel would win because it just pulls out a lethal move off rip
The Absolute God doesn't really have a lethal move lol, the only move is the purification of the idea sphere.

Also, HDE.
Did his plot manipulation can really affect or interact with AE1 being which abstraction on Info Type 2 and Concept Type 1?
Plot manip still triumph AE and Concept.

And HDE.

The Absolute God doesn't really have a lethal move lol, the only move is the purification of the idea sphere.

Also, HDE.
???
No, what, it literally is the source of how stuff gets erased via the Angelic Rifle.

That doesn't matter because its main use case of the EE is erasing itself.
Plot manip still triumph AE and Concept.
No, that isn't how it is treated, Type 1 Concepts, Plot, and Type 2 Info are all treated as equally fundamental and abtract

George Washington for sharing the second place with Dracula in Low 2-C.
This guy is weak lol 😂

No, that isn't how it is treated, Type 1 Concepts, Plot, and Type 2 Info are all treated as equally fundamental and abtract
Actually, no
Info type 2 works Like concept type 2 unless the fictional franchise proves other wise
Plot manipulation only has effect and range for what he have shown to do
And conceptual manip reigns the highest until we see what said character plot manip can do or interact with, for the sole purpose to avoid NLF if it can affect entirety of reality it caps at type 2 level
Anyways, Castlevania characters have passive plot manip with their own context of bullshitting on concept type 1 and info type 2 idk about the other guy

Last edited:
Actually, no
Info type 2 works Like concept type 2 unless the fictional franchise proves other wise
And conceptual manip reigns the highest until we see what said character plot manip can do or interact with, for the sole purpose to avoid NLF if it can affect entirety of reality it caps at type 2 level
That isn't how it works, we presume these elements are equally fundamental and abstract without the verse indicating and showing otherwise
Absolute God still can't interact with HDE.
It doesn't have to because it can already interact with and erase its own idea sephira which is that of the world's if not greater.

Actually, no
Anyways, Castlevania characters have passive plot manip with their own context of bullshitting on concept type 1 and info type 2 idk about the other guy
Actually no, concept type 1, plot and info 2 are treated as equal in the sense of how fundamental they are. Why do you think High Godly regeneration works the way it does? Just ask staff like Glass or Planck. Not only are they treated as equals when some verse says so, like Rimuru's, which I think all comes from info 2.

And Castlevania doesn't have any info 2 as far as I remember.

BUMP!!!
Anyways, happy new year but slime supporters have had several bumps on several of our cases
Case 1.
Rimuru is a smurf so we appealed removing him from Top strongest high 6-A or something this request was from @CodeCCLL, he also have Veldora summoning so....
Case 2.
They are multiple 2-C slime characters with passive CM1 not really multiple just true dragons so 6th spot in 2-C should be 'Characters from Tensei slime'
Case 3.
Veldanava is 3 layers of 2-A plus mad abilities wonder where we can get him to with this?, we can probably even share 2nd spot with puella magi verse maybe.

tensei slime layers need to be evaluated in this thread or else it aint getting accepted

tensei slime layers need to be evaluated in this thread or else it aint getting accepted
It was accepted in the tier upgrade thread-for 2-A btw, but i will ask for Conceptual manip layers
Still doesn't befit the point about bro being in 2nd spot

Second spot in 2-A, sharing with puella characters

The video game versions of the Sonic The Hedgehog cast are about to finally become Low 1-C (5-D), maybe 6-D. Depending on whether or not 6-D gets accepted, I propose one of two things.

If 6-D gets accepted. I propose they at bare minimum take the #5 spot on the Low 1-C list. I'm not sure if Nyanlathotep is 6-D or not, but going by her profile. She doesn't seem to have anything that would be able to take the cast of Sonic down, and unless I read the profile wrong, she has literally no resistances. Meaning literally anything the Sonic cast can do will work. Realistically they could also be on the same spot as Makina and Arceus. Since they're faster than Makina, and could exceed Arceus in speed due to amps (Even if they can't affect the original body) and resist most of the deadly things both have to throw at them. So either the #5 spot or share the #4 spot with Arceus and Makina

If 6-D is not accepted then they should take the #7 position in Low 1-C. Since almost any Sonic character can one shot Loki with almost anything and resist literally everything Loki can do. It's also for this reason that I propose Sora from Kingdom Hearts also be moved up above Loki since he also has a plethora of stuff that allow him to stomp Loki, while Sora resists almost everything Loki can do and can't affect Sora's essence. Then Sonic would have to fight magic Chris Thorndyke for the 2023rd time, after Kingdom Hearts' recent changes.

I am on a break from this wiki apart from checking this thread when I am bored, so I will just quickly say that Loki's first move is a powerful Time Travel which, as accepted in previous CRTs about him and the Cosmology, is able to even affect and rewrite Acausality Type 1, 2 and 4. He also have 6-D Time Manipulation in general, which is also able to affect and rewrite timeless places. Said this, I will dip out again.

I am on a break from this wiki apart from checking this thread when I am bored, so I will just quickly say that Loki's first move is a powerful Time Travel which, as accepted in previous CRTs about him and the Cosmology, is able to even affect and rewrite Acausality Type 1, 2 and 4. He also have 6-D Time Manipulation in general, which is also able to affect and rewrite timeless places. Said this, I will dip out again.
Ok, then Sonic should go below Loki but above Sora, especially since God Tiers in Sonic games are only 5-D in AP

This might be a stupid question, but would Bender be capable of beating the last spot in 9-B? His exhaust pipe is 5-A while keeping his Durability at Wall Level along with having kilometers of range with ray guns that can go through entire cities and planets. Morgan has Mind Manipulation but Bender's Inorganic Physiology could probably bypass that along with the SBA distance being 4 KM making his hundreds of meters almost useless.

Just thought that I could get a faster answer here but if I need to make a vs thread then I will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back