• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
are they AE?
No.
I mean, they can turn info type 2 after death and be restored by their allies or theoretically on their own eventually, but the timeframe on the latter is unknown enough for it to be incap. So, not currently, and can't be in a way that matters.

No.
I mean, they can turn info type 2 after death and be restored by their allies or theoretically on their own eventually, but the timeframe on the latter is unknown enough for it to be incap. So, not currently, and can't be in a way that matters.
How many layers do they have for their hax?(all)

How many layers do they have for their hax?(all)
All is info type 2 based, so if you don't resist that and the things below it in the verse (space, time, destiny, laws etc.) you might have a bad time.
They have resistance negation, in that authorities of gods can't be negated or resisted. This goes to the point that if two contradictory authorities clash it is considered a logical paradox and the concept of contradiction allowance, who allows such things to exist to begin with, is invoked to arbitrate which authority wins out. The concept of contradiction allowance is a type 1 concept that also deals with contradictions related to type 1 concept powers btw. so if you want to invalidate an authority you need to handle something on those levels.
Aside from that there is Divine Rank. If A has a higher Divine Rank than B, A has resistance to everything B does. Conversely, A's abilities are not affected by B's Divine Rank at all. The Divine Ranks are (from highest to lowest) World, Space, Heaven, Planet, Realm, Region, Country, Metropolis, City, Town, Village, House, Room, Hidden, and Empty. Yomoji is a World rank god and apparently one of the strongest amongst them.

All is info type 2 based, so if you don't resist that and the things below it in the verse (space, time, destiny, laws etc.) you might have a bad time.
They have resistance negation, in that authorities of gods can't be negated or resisted. This goes to the point that if two contradictory authorities clash it is considered a logical paradox and the concept of contradiction allowance, who allows such things to exist to begin with, is invoked to arbitrate which authority wins out. The concept of contradiction allowance is a type 1 concept that also deals with contradictions related to type 1 concept powers btw. so if you want to invalidate an authority you need to handle something on those levels.
Aside from that there is Divine Rank. If A has a higher Divine Rank than B, A has resistance to everything B does. Conversely, A's abilities are not affected by B's Divine Rank at all. The Divine Ranks are (from highest to lowest) World, Space, Heaven, Planet, Realm, Region, Country, Metropolis, City, Town, Village, House, Room, Hidden, and Empty. Yomoji is a World rank god and apparently one of the strongest amongst them.
Is the superiority of these ranks provide a higher quality hax or just increase in power(ether).

Is the superiority of these ranks provide a higher quality hax or just increase in power(ether).
As said, it's a resistance vs. bypassing resistance thing. Divine Rank often correlates with power, but is not in itself power and exceptions (high power but low divine rank) exist.
It's pretty explicitly about countering hax at that, with the same hax may working or not working depending on the current rank.

As said, it's a resistance vs. bypassing resistance thing. Divine Rank often correlates with power, but is not in itself power and exceptions (high power but low divine rank) exist.
It's pretty explicitly about countering hax at that, with the same hax may working or not working depending on the current rank.
I'm just asking if there ranks depend on somekind of energy level or a superiority over the lower ranks

Heyyyy

I would like to nominate SOMETHING from OMORI for 8-C.

Reasoning:

It’s unique combination of abstract existence, incorporeality, and type 8 immortality makes it nearly impossible to permanently kill for anyone within its tier by conventional means. It’s basically a living personification of OMORI’s fear and guilt, and thus will come back no matter how many times it is hurt, killed, or even erased.

This, combined with its passive FEAR inducement; a status effect that not only makes everything that sees it afraid of it, but also passively disables all of their abilities aside from basic attacks. It’s basically just complete power null of most offensive powers, which can only be negated if they have a way to force themselves to calm down.

It's overall just a really strong character in its tier.
Bumping this so that the OP adds it.

Couldn't those guys get incapped by info type 2 stuff, though?
If I talk specifically about the characters, for example; Beretta's true self is the embodiment of the concept of type 2 darkness, born from the great spirit of darkness which is concept of type 1 darkness. However, his other abstract things such as his soul, mind, skills, memories, thoughts etc. consist of information type 2. So if you manipulate information type 2, which is another fundamental aspect of his being, you can affect him. However, it should not be forgotten that the characters in Tensura, especially their Spiritual Lifeforms, have a wide variety of resistances to the manipulation of their fundamental information. For example, you cannot rewrite their physical bodies, genetic information by controlling their fundamental information, or directly destroy their fundamental information because their skills protect their information.
Like, I think if they exist only as concept they can't fight, can they?
Of course, they can exist and fight, but they have a limit, and this limit varies depending on the character's magic power and level of existence. Veldanava, for example, is exempt from these limitations because it is a completely spiritual lifeform and has infinite magical energy. About of Shuna and Beretta, Shuna has nihility supply in this key so this isn't an issue for her. However, Beretta's stamina section is out of date, and even if it were, I don't think it has nihility supply in this key, so this could be an issue for it.

Finally, true dragons, the highest level spiritual lifeforms in Tensura, can only exist as a type 1 concept; so type 2 information hax is useless against them.

Last edited:
If I talk specifically about the characters, for example; Beretta's true self is the embodiment of the concept of type 2 darkness, born from the great spirit of darkness which is concept of type 1 darkness. However, his other abstract things such as his soul, mind, skills, memories, thoughts etc. consist of information type 2. So if you manipulate information type 2, which is another fundamental aspect of his being, you can affect him. However, it should not be forgotten that the characters in Tensura, especially their Spiritual Lifeforms, have a wide variety of resistances to the manipulation of their fundamental information. For example, you cannot rewrite their physical bodies, genetic information by controlling their fundamental information, or directly destroy their fundamental information because their skills protect their information.

Of course, they can exist and fight, but they have a limit, and this limit varies depending on the character's magic power and level of existence. Veldanava, for example, is exempt from these limitations because it is a completely spiritual lifeform and has infinite magical energy. About of Shuna and Beretta, Shuna has nihility supply in this key so this isn't an issue for her. However, Beretta's stamina section is out of date, and even if it were, I don't think it has nihility supply in this key, so this could be an issue for it.

Finally, true dragons, the highest level spiritual lifeforms in Tensura, can only exist as a type 1 concept; so type 2 information hax is useless against them.
Chances are Yomoji has the ability to overcome those protections.
And if mind and skills are gone how do they still fight? Is there a showing of Shuna fighting while her information is erased, i.e. after she is just a concept?

And if mind and skills are gone how do they still fight? Is there a showing of Shuna fighting while her information is erased, i.e. after she is just a concept?
No, you misunderstood or I mixed up the order of the sentences. Shuna cannot fight as a concept, but can only exist and fight as a spirit (based on information type 2 souls, skills, mind etc). Characters that can only exist and fight as a concept are true dragons, which are only the highest level spiritual lifeforms.
Chances are Yomoji has the ability to overcome those protections
I have no idea, maybe it's an incon. Regardless, I'm very busy right now, so I haven't intention of fighting the higher ranks unless a character from the lower ranks tries to unseat them.

Last edited:
Chances are Yomoji has the ability to overcome those protections.
Nah if you erase the fundamental informational aspect of tensura characters (except true dragons and anyone who have infinite regeneration) they die, although they'll ressurect but that's after a long period of time

I have no idea why that would be applicable in this scenario given that clearly seems to be specialized against ancient magic (and from the scan doesn't even seem to be Law and Concept based power null rather than negating things which apply those effect through that vector) rather than being a general negation towards these abilities so nothing is stopping them from existing and popping his A.T. Feild causing him to be decomposed into his component quarks. Also, that aura gets power nulled.
Yes, it does.
It works because the Guardian Talisman use ancient magic as the basis of its ability, and ancient magic is the power to manipulate the very underlying principles of the universe, reason to why the effects of ancient magic work regardless of the energy system used (as they work against any of the different unique energies that exist in verse) or against non supernatural effects accomplished through technology (as show by the fact that weak spatial magic can interfere with the spatial manipulation of technology).
Can you ask about this here ?

Last edited:
Its not necessary to remove it, the thread doesn't dive in by not adding smurfs we don't just use their smurf abilities or whatever
Rimuru with or without veldora+his law manip
Acausality have no form of dimensions or whatever so it doesn't really matter

Btw number 6 should be 'characters from "tensei shitara slime datta ken" as they are now 4 people with 2-C who obviously, have type 1 conceptual manip on passive level btw

Acausality have no form of dimensions or whatever so it doesn't really matter
Acausality Type 4 depends on the dimensionality of the causality system of which it is independent.
Its not necessary to remove it, the thread doesn't dive in by not adding smurfs we don't just use their smurf abilities or whatever
Rimuru with or without veldora+his law manip
This list doesn't work that way.

George Washington for sharing the second place with Dracula in Low 2-C.

Reasons?

Sound like he cant pass giygas

Koriel purifies or erases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back