• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might be a stupid question, but would Bender be capable of beating the last spot in 9-B? His exhaust pipe is 5-A while keeping his Durability at Wall Level along with having kilometers of range with ray guns that can go through entire cities and planets. Morgan has Mind Manipulation but Bender's Inorganic Physiology could probably bypass that along with the SBA distance being 4 KM making his hundreds of meters almost useless.

Just thought that I could get a faster answer here but if I need to make a vs thread then I will

What Morgan says to Bender once they're in range because Bender doesn't use his Exhaust as an attack literally ever

What Morgan says to Bender once they're in range because Bender doesn't use his Exhaust as an attack literally ever

Since The Doctor is going to apparently be downgraded from 9-A to 9-B soon, would he get Morgan's spot.

Because dear lord Doctor Who is busted. Like Marvel comics levels of busted.

Since The Doctor is going to apparently be downgraded from 9-A to 9-B soon, would he get Morgan's spot.

Because dear lord Doctor Who is busted. Like Marvel comics levels of busted.
Does he have any smurf hax? If so then I don't think he qualifies for this list specifically

His standard equipment is still guns that can tear through entire cities though

Also I haven't read the Doctor's profile but going purely off of my assumption of how broken he is, he'd probably be far above Morgan and the people above Morgan

How would Morgan know where Bender is if he doesn't even have kilometers in range? What would he even do if he doesn't know where Bender is?
Make like any ****** would do and start looking, not like Bender is hard to find as loud mouthed as he is lol

I'd argue ******* like Law go above Arthas at the very least

Since like, a weaker key of Law has already beaten Arthas' frosty ass in this same key lol
Oh, I didn't know/remember that match up had happened.

Did Law beat him because of specific hax or other OP characters could share the spot?

Oh, I didn't know/remember that match up had happened.

Did Law beat him because of specific hax or other OP characters could share the spot?
Law Beat him cause of his Spatial hax, I don't doubt others beat Arthas but ya kind of have to blitzkrieg him(one-shot the happy holidays out of him) or hax him, cause in a flat out brute force battle of slugging like would happen against, say, Kaido, Arthas eventually goes 5-B and runs him the **** over

Btw Deceived, friendly reminder that Sonic is now Low 1-C and thus should be axed from both the 2-B and 2-A lists.

Also, Marvel Comics people can take a free spot in Low 1-A.

Last edited:
I thought Sonic had smurf resistances. Don't know how he even got on this list. Anyway yeah he needs to be removed

I thought Sonic had smurf resistances. Don't know how he even got on this list. Anyway yeah he needs to be removed
His base form does, but the God Tiers are 5D.

Actually, IIRC they may have 6D potency and/or range with their hax, so best not to put them in the Low 1-C list.

If anyone is interested in creating a new thread to continue this thread.

By the way, I think it's better to only have 5 spots compared to 10 spots because it will add more work.

I prefer 10 because it generates more competition. Since even those who can't make it to the top 5 will be able to compete for lower places.

Why is Loki in that place? Like, it doesn't seem to have HDE and it has few resistances.

So guys like Sonic or UT Goku don't just kind of passively beat him up? Although now he is smuf sonic (in range)

I prefer 10 because it generates more competition. Since even those who can't make it to the top 5 will be able to compete for lower places.

Why is Loki in that place? Like, it doesn't seem to have HDE and it has few resistances.

So guys like Sonic or UT Goku don't just kind of passively beat him up? Although now he is smuf sonic (in range)
I have taken note, we would continue with the 10

Loki have 6D time manip that works in places without time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back