• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before anyone even thinks about putting Gojo into tiers btw.

I just want to let y'all know that Gojo can not block out power systems/abilities/skills he has no knowledge of with Infinity under SBA as Cursed Energy is typically very different from things like magic and other esoteric energies.

This was confirmed in Gojo VS Fran by DT and many supporters.

This means that pretty much anyone with magic or some other esoteric energy can bypass Infinity, as he'd have no comprehension of what they are even using as a source of power and thus he would not be able to augment Infinity to account for it.

Before anyone even thinks about putting Gojo into tiers btw.

I just want to let y'all know that Gojo can not block out power systems/abilities/skills he has no knowledge of with Infinity under SBA as Cursed Energy is typically very different from things like magic and other esoteric energies.

This was confirmed in Gojo VS Fran by DT and many supporters.

This means that pretty much anyone with magic or some other esoteric energy can bypass Infinity, as he'd have no comprehension of what they are even using as a source of power and thus he would not be able to augment Infinity to account for it.
People with this level of notable weakness should get removed honestly, so technically everyone without a curse energy bypasses his infinity?

Also why is castlevania above tohou project those guys have people with Non duality Aspect 2
plot manip won't or might not be useful since existence and non existence is part of duality is their plot manip that broken?
Pretty sure there's limit to that hax even though its passive cuz that seems like their only justification as number one

Also why is castlevania above tohou project those guys have people with Non duality Aspect 2
plot manip won't or might not be useful since existence and non existence is part of duality is their plot manip that broken?
Pretty sure there's limit to that hax even though its passive cuz that seems like their only justification as number one
I don't know, it's kind of strange how the plot can interact. At least I know they affect type 4 acausuality.

Well, at most they would be tied in the top 1 since while one cannot lose the other cannot be interacted with.

I don't know, it's kind of strange how the plot can interact. At least I know they affect type 4 acausuality.

Well, at most they would be tied in the top 1 since while one cannot lose the other cannot be interacted with.
Furthermore, regarding No-Limits Fallacies: Users can not simply be assumed to bring out any imaginable effect. They are assumed to be limited in both applications and scale to what they demonstrated or can be reasoned to be capable based on reliable statements.
So suddenly they assumed they can now interact with ND beings?
Creatures of Chaos can utilize the power of chaos to write cruel endings for their targets into Reality[23] and rewrite[24] the narrative of the worlds[24] they reside in through the[25] chaos in their soul[24] which are one and the same as the real world[26]; with the results[27] of those changes[25] overturning events in the story it's tied to and overflowing into reality
Find it hard why they can even fathom to touch ND characters on a nature and aspect type 2 level

So suddenly they assumed they can now interact with ND beings?

Find it hard why they can even fathom to touch ND characters on a nature and aspect type 2 level

He can still block out things he's shown to block out in-verse, but anything verse-specific that doesn't exist in JJK would not be registered by Infinity.
Quick question
Like chakra from Naruto doesn't exist in jjk so does that mean anyone from Naruto can bypass Infinity via jutsu?

Quick question
Like chakra from Naruto doesn't exist in jjk so does that mean anyone from Naruto can bypass Infinity via jutsu?
His infinity works based on perception of speed, mass and danger of objects. So whatever he can't perceive Bypasses infinity.
He can still block out things he's shown to block out in-verse, but anything verse-specific that doesn't exist in JJK would not be registered by Infinity.

A decent amount of 5-C's in Bleach, specifically some Quincy are presupposed to be using Sklaverei to achieve their tier. Which means they start off with passive Macro-Quantum level deconstruction that reduces physical and spiritual objects into particles, which are then absorbed into the Quincies. I don't believe even Kenshiro has anything against this initially, but I could be wrong.

A decent amount of 5-C's in Bleach, specifically some Quincy are presupposed to be using Sklaverei to achieve their tier. Which means they start off with passive Macro-Quantum level deconstruction that reduces physical and spiritual objects into particles, which are then absorbed into the Quincies. I don't believe even Kenshiro has anything against this initially, but I could be wrong.
Don't worry, unknown person number 3, we have these characters[Quincies] that don't have Soul Crush for you to use against your favorite characters😉... What😗? They cannot withstand the passive crushing of matter at a macro-quantum level AKA Matter Crush... 🤭Hocus Pocus; What a shame😈 there's nothing we can do about this🤫.

Last edited:
Except Conceptual manip type 1 are destiny characters having any other cool stuff?
Number 5 have non duality
Number 6 have passive Conceptual Manip on type 1 level
Number 9 have 2-A Invulnerability
Number 4 have nonexistent physiology on a type 2 level
Uhmm
Is the list just probably outdated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back