• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also unless I'm missing something, just like in 6A, Diablo and Ehitorujue seem to beating the Ergenverse characters, the Ergenverse characters unable to even interact with Diablo and Ehit.

It would be nice if someone could explain what Ergenverse characters can do against Diablo or Ehit.
They can move ahead.
Then the list should be like this.
I think you missed these.
Alright, I finally updated the list.

I removed Pink Panther from the list because of his out-of-date profile and that, seemingly, no one who is knowledgeable about the character is active anymore. Making his placement on this list pointless.

@Armorchompy I didn't increase Gibby's placement in 9-A for the simple fact I can't really say if he beats the characters you're arguing he should be above or not. It's like, 3:50AM right now for me and my brain is mush. I would recommend you create threads for changes in the future, it decreases the workload for me and increases the clarity of that specific character's placement on the list. It doesn't require me to deduce if this one character can beat the other or not as the main knowledgeable members of both verses have reached a conclusion on who wins/loses. This also extends to tiers I didn't add him to yet, like 8-A.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, Rimuru (Light Novel) should now be removed from High 6A. Due to the Veldora (Light Novel), Demon Slime Rimuru has literally become a smurf. He has had 4D Acausality Type 4 and Law Manipulation for a while now, he is also can resurrected as long as Veldora, a 2C character, exists. Also, being able to summon Veldora is certainly not something that can be ignored, as Rimuru tends to use Veldora as a deterrent against stronger enemies many times in the series.
Probably Rimuru currently surpasses everyone except #1 on the list, but for now he's at #6 and acts as a wall between the Chinamans and the other characters. So, it is quite natural that Adam isn't at a higher spot despite these abilities.
I completely forgot he had become a smurf when I made this comment.

Last edited:
Ji Mo has 5 layers of law manipulation resistance. Does Hajime resist 45 layers of passive mind/soul crush, and power nullification and 5 layers of passive deconstruction?
are they conceptual?
about 20+ layers for law and CM2 that include: info, mind, soul, space, matter ,space, time...
matter manipulation can be used to cause deconstruction.

are they conceptual?
about 20+ layers for law and CM2 that include: info, mind, soul, space, matter ,space, time...
matter manipulation can be used to cause deconstruction.
No, but;

1. Unless Hajime resists 40+ layered passives, this doesn't really matter.

2. We're those layers accepted on the new thread? Last I checked they were still being contended so I wanna be sure.

No, but;

1. Unless Hajime resists 40+ layered passives, this doesn't really matter.

2. We're those layers accepted on the new thread? Last I checked they were still being contended so I wanna be sure.
1)I dob't know much about layers but the verse can develop resistance to the haxes I mentioned in the middle of the fight.

2)the expert are Pegasus and Expectro:
The layers where accepted in a past thread, now in the new layers thread someone mentioned them, then everything commented about the explanation in the blog saying that there are some layers but also noted that he didn't understand some parts, I answered back about those parts and then nothing more happened. So currently it isn't like they have been debunked or something like that, for that more debate and actual staff vote would be needed, if that end happening is fine, but at the moment that isn't still the case.

1)I dob't know much about layers but the verse can develop resistance to the haxes I mentioned in the middle of the fight.
The death and power nullification happen instantly so it likely wouldn't matter here.
2)the expert are Pegasus and Expectro:
Again, they have to be accepted. We don't go along with something that has no actual foundation in current standards.

The death and power nullification happen instantly so it likely wouldn't matter here.
you didn't mention those before.

yes, Hajime can resist them and has a way to passively resist them with some of his equipments .
weaker characters were unaffected by CM2 passive instant death that will kill them along with their family because they were protected by his artifact.

can you just check his profile?

Again, they have to be accepted. We don't go along with something that has no actual foundation in current standards.
they were accepted in a past thread and yes, they are under revision but nothing happened yet, like Expecto said they were brought into discussion but the argument wasn't concluded.

they weren't denied.

Charkravatin in his weaker form absolutely dwarfs the Celestials in size (one makes galaxies look barely visible compared to it, the others instead are barely bigger than one each), plus about AP they're already almost 2400 times stronger. Not to mention that ability-wise Chakravatin has almost anything the Celestials have, and much, much more stuff as well.
With this reasoning, alongside @ThanatosX agreement. I'll move their placement up on the list here shortly.

I think you missed these.
If you check out 6-A, both of those characters are above the Ergenverse characters so 🤷

@DaReaperMan I don't remember the reasoning behind why Arthas defeats Itachi, so can you explain that reasoning again?

I don't think Mori can interact with AE1 Rimuru which is Concept (Type 1).

But Mori has Immortality (Type 9) and Large Size (Type 9), idk if rimuru can deal with it or not.
Mori is likely gonna get stomped by having no way to kill rimuru, while rimuru has cm type 1 that mori dosent resist

you didn't mention those before.

yes, Hajime can resist them and has a way to passively resist them with some of his equipments .
weaker characters were unaffected by CM2 passive instant death that will kill them along with their family because they were protected by his artifact.
When I said death, I was referring to how the soul destruction would kill him. I meant that the adaptation wouldn't matter unless he's shown to be able to actually adapt to that many layers instantaneously or something similar.
they were accepted in a past thread and yes, they are under revision but nothing happened yet, like Expecto said they were brought into discussion but the argument wasn't concluded.

they weren't denied.
Again, not how that works. Even with verses that had threads they still needed to be evaluated according to new standards to be passed. You're acting like I and anyone else on this thread can just take your word for their hax for no reason.

If its accepted on the actual thread then fine but if not, I'm not just going to move ahead with something whose proof is "it hasn't been downgraded yet".

They were accepted, the thread where they got accepted was made after the hax potency revision where layers became the priority instead of numbers, the only other hax potency revision that have happened in this time as far I remember was the one related with higher d hax being inherently superior than 3d hax, they are not outdated, it's just that someone in disagreement brought it in fuji thread, everything mentioned that he didn't understood some parts, I answered back clarifying things, and nothing more happened.

Now about the chinamen debate, they can go above, arifureta don't have forty layers, at most one cne could argue that they can adapt even so, but currently reactive evolution/adaptation is almost useless after some revision. Hajime have a defensive passive powernull that deal with those things but from what I get they resist powernull so don't matter. And there is the concept type 1 stuff that could be argued to get him the win, specially because the thing come from the sheer strength of his will, but is easier to make a case about the chinemen winning before Hajime making a conceptual artifact to deal with them.
When I said death, I was referring to how the soul destruction would kill him. I meant that the adaptation wouldn't matter unless he's shown to be able to actually adapt to that many layers instantaneously or something similar.
Well, to be fair he went from no soul resistance to adapting to Ehit divine that had around twenty layers (even if the total layers numbers get reduced it would still be layered).

So an attack that instantly destroy the soul.
how dies it work?

He has an equipment that give him a passive Law and CM2 powernull that include that.

If you check out 6-A, both of those characters are above the Ergenverse characters so 🤷
We were also talking about High 6B. In High 6B, Diablo and Shion can win against Ergenverse characters. So, as I said, Tensura characters should take the 2nd place in High 6B.

Perhaps the only problem here is that Yuuki's key can't do anything to the layered passives of Ergenverse characters. So in High 6B, only Diablo and Shion should 2nd place.

But Mori has Immortality (Type 9) and Large Size (Type 9), idk if rimuru can deal with it or not.
Yeah, the one only Mori can do even though it will incon is his Immo9 and LS9.
LN Rimuru has a single shot that can destroy 150 space-time continuums.

(Rimuru scales on Velgrind, capable of destroying 50 of the 100 floors of the Ramiris Labyrinth with a single blow, where each floor is a dimension spanning 3 Parallel Universes.)

LN Rimuru has a single shot that can destroy 150 space-time continuums.

(Rimuru scales on Velgrind, capable of destroying 50 of the 100 floors of the Ramiris Labyrinth with a single blow, where each floor is a dimension spanning 3 Parallel Universes.)
i think why not put him against mundus rather than mori

Medea remove from Low 2-C and 2-C, she is 2-A now
Don't bother, I'm immediately downgrading her again. How the heck did a 2-A upgrade CRT pass where nobody, including the OP, knows the verse?! Seriously...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back