• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a few more. I wish the search function worked so I could actually see the arguments made for people here. Maybe you guys could link them in the OP? That'd be really helpful.
  • Yomiel for 9-B, he's a ghost puppeteering a body that is itself impossible to harm due to resetting its state constantly (but even if you do somehow destroy the body he's a ghost so he just kind of doesn't care), he has shit AP but he can just possess you anyways, he can also stop time at will so he's essentially guaranteed to get to try whatever he wants before the fight even starts for the other guy. I'd say he gets hard-countered by the Radiance since it just infects him over time but Morgan doesn't really have any means of sensing him.
  • Wayne (And other Hylics characters) for 9-B, 9-A, 8-A - Simple stuff, they have gesture-based hax and resurrective immortality that respawns them at a safe location, with the ability to just warp back to where they died. I'd say as far as the 9-B end is concerned, I don't see anything Giggles has that can put him down permanently or prevent him from eventually killing him? As for 9-A I think the same applies for Tricky, more conclusively too. As for 8-A, again my ass isn't reading through 100000000 Xianxia pages to figure out what hax they have but I don't see Henry Stickmin landing his hax more conclusively than him at all.
  • Mithra is hard to kill (the Mithra you see is just an avatar and it itself has High-Mid), haxy and leads with it, as for 10-C he's sure as hell beating Adeleine, it can non-lethally hax 1436 but idk about the other SCP.
  • Koriel 12 for 8-C and High 8-C - info/concept manip on hit (with swords), abstract existence, Low-Godly (which I'm realizing might just be High-Godly if he's just information that he can regen from), huge AOE explosions just in case someone proves too, he's just sort of impossible to kill. I feel like Trazyn can just seal him away for 8-C, nobody below really has anything though. As for High 8-C, I don't think anyone here beats him ngl
I probably got more for the higher tiers but i got bored :)

Last edited:
Wayne (And other Hylics characters) for 9-B, 9-A, 8-A - Simple stuff, they have gesture-based hax and resurrective immortality that respawns them at a safe location, with the ability to just warp back to where they died. I'd say as far as the 9-B end is concerned, I don't see anything Giggles has that can put him down permanently or prevent him from eventually killing him? As for 9-A I think the same applies for Tricky, more conclusively too. As for 8-A, again my ass isn't reading through 100000000 Xianxia pages to figure out what hax they have but I don't see Henry Stickmin landing his hax more conclusively than him at all.
I'm sorry, but several meters is not sufficient range to deal with the planetary ranged thought-based Crowfather or like, anybody with actual capability at anything but melee.

Junko also effortlessly shitstomps via her broken ass social influencing

I would really like it if you at least said who or what you were talking about rather than just saying words and expecting me to know

Fair enough, don't really see anything on his profile that can actually deal with Wayne permanently (He can deal with BFR by just killing himself and spawning back in the afterlife) though so that'd just be an incon at worst.

Anyways
  • Shadow Man (High 7-C), Low-Godly + homing attack, not exactly mindblowing, it's hard for me to tell if he can beat Brunhild given how her profile is but he's definitely beating haxless MHA guy
  • Master Darque (High 7-A, 6-A), a glass cannon but he's haxy and usually leads with that hax, should let him beat Trafalgar (his hax is immediately lethal while as i understand Law needs to activate the room first) and waddle dee (just outranges him really bad) in those tiers
  • Dark Gaia (High 6-A, 4-A), Passive corruption/disease/petrification/biohax with planetary range takes you a long way, with High-Mid, intangibility and inorganic phys protecting from a lot of things for good measure. Rimuru walls all her hax but Adam doesn't seem to so it should die to it, as for 4-A Garou can't resist his hax but Yang should.
  • W'rkncacnter (4-B), just sort of existing in the same solar system as this guy kills you, makes you go mad, fucks up the laws of physics and so on so forth- which all happens instantaneously when it wakes up (which it would be by default here). Orloff seems to resist everything he does, people below him don't seem to though.
Also forget all I said about Wayne, Gibby from the same games is way stronger, he just automatically corruption/transmutes/whatever you wanna call it everyone on the planet (kind of a running theme with my submissions huh). The Hunter resists all that pretty thoroughly so he stops under that at 8-A (No clue about Shakugan people because I'm not looking through a whole verse to figure out who the strongest one is), and I think he might clear all of 9-A, not sure how #1 works though.

That's all I got :)

Last edited:
Fair enough, don't really see anything on his profile that can actually deal with Wayne permanently (He can deal with BFR by just killing himself and spawning back in the afterlife) though so that'd just be an incon at worst.
I mean I could also argue Junko just flat out curb-stomps him because her social Influencing is actually nuts

But really anybody with actual good ranged options should pretty much Incon or stomp by default because bro just does not have the range to compete
  • Master Darque (6-A), a glass cannon but he's haxy and usually leads with that hax, should let him beat Trafalgar (his hax is immediately lethal while as i understand Law needs to activate the room first) and waddle dee (just outranges him really bad) in those tiers
I don't see him getting past Arthas seeing as Arthas resists just about everything under the sun and ******* him up bad enough to get to killing him kind of gets Frostmourne to amp him all the way up to 5-B

but uh...I dont think he can't be in High 7-A or 6-A. He can only be 9-C. Which uh... I don't think can do much to him.
Also forget all I said about Wayne, Gibby from the same games is way stronger, he just automatically corruption/transmutes/whatever you wanna call it everyone on the planet (kind of a running theme with my submissions huh). The Hunter resists all that pretty thoroughly so he stops under that at 8-A (No clue about Shakugan people because I'm not looking through a whole verse to figure out who the strongest one is), and I think he might clear all of 9-A, not sure how #1 works though.
Considering 9-A has nasties like Demiurge from Overlord who kind of resists the main point of the incap potential that Gibby has, which is Mind Manipulation. And has Hellfire that kind of almost immediately does enough damage to Mind and soul to destroy them. So... yeah.

Ainz also has his Death Aura and hellfire of his own, albeit the ladder is far less in-character

I don't see him getting past Arthas seeing as Arthas resists just about everything under the sun and ******* him up bad enough to get to killing him kind of gets Frostmourne to amp him all the way up to 5-B
I mean yeah that's why I said he beat Waddle Dee?
but uh...I dont think he can't be in High 7-A or 6-A. He can only be 9-C. Which uh... I don't think can do much to him.
You don't think he can't? So you think he can?

But fair I missed the note at the beginning. In that case I guess he's just 9-C yeah. Same goes for Mithra in 10-C.
Considering 9-A has nasties like Demiurge from Overlord who kind of resists the main point of the incap potential that Gibby has, which is Mind Manipulation. And has Hellfire that kind of almost immediately does enough damage to Mind and soul to destroy them. So... yeah.

Ainz also has his Death Aura and hellfire of his own, albeit the ladder is far less in-character
Yeah that's fair I should probably read the whole top 10 rather than just #1 huh

Yeah that's fair I should probably read the whole top 10 rather than just #1 huh
Yeah... he probably nets #3, but Overlord has two very, VERY nasty 9-As, you can have type 8 Immortality all you want, but it don't mean much when you're a potato

Type 8 is pretty useless anyways, it's more like type 2 tbh. Gibby is one of my oldest profiles
Yeah if it ever gets revised to type 8 Ainz pretty much thinks and christmas tree's him.

If you don't know what that means, basically Ainz likes to test resistances when his opponent doesn't resist temporal shenanigans, which means he sets up a crap ton of spells to activate as soon as the time stop ends(remember, Ainz can't attack in time stop), and this looks like a christmas tree to anyone who can see it lol

Anyways
  • Shadow Man (High 7-C), Low-Godly + homing attack, not exactly mindblowing, it's hard for me to tell if he can beat Brunhild given how her profile is but he's definitely beating haxless MHA guy
  • Master Darque (High 7-A, 6-A), a glass cannon but he's haxy and usually leads with that hax, should let him beat Trafalgar (his hax is immediately lethal while as i understand Law needs to activate the room first) and waddle dee (just outranges him really bad) in those tiers
  • Dark Gaia (High 6-A, 4-A), Passive corruption/disease/petrification/biohax with planetary range takes you a long way, with High-Mid, intangibility and inorganic phys protecting from a lot of things for good measure. Rimuru walls all her hax but Adam doesn't seem to so it should die to it, as for 4-A Garou can't resist his hax but Yang should.
  • W'rkncacnter (4-B), just sort of existing in the same solar system as this guy kills you, makes you go mad, fucks up the laws of physics and so on so forth- which all happens instantaneously when it wakes up (which it would be by default here). Orloff seems to resist everything he does, people below him don't seem to though.

That's all I got :)
Dark Gaia wouldn't really make it past Reisen in High 6-A, as all that stuff is handwaved away by standard youkai resistances, while I don't see anything that'd be able to contend with Reisen's layered mindhax.

At worst they both instantly kill each other cause adam exists and does anti-A.T field things (mind, soul, quantum, and deconstruction) though if his profile wasn't the way it was, he would have Kaworu's stuff and thereby would power null the stuff, especially since it is light transmitted

From the wording on the profile his stuff doesn't sound passive, I think he'd also be higher if it was

From the wording on the profile his stuff doesn't sound passive, I think he'd also be higher if it was
Probably Rimuru currently surpasses everyone except #1 on the list, but for now he's at #6 and acts as a wall between the Chinamans and the other characters. So, it is quite natural that Adam isn't at a higher spot despite these abilities.

Last edited:

ji nings 7-D shit have 8D stuff so he should be removed from the 1-C list

Last edited:

ji nings 7-D shit is a smurf so he should be removed form the list
You realise he has an 8-D key right? Are you daft?

i know

🗿i always thought thats one of the most important stuff in determining if a character is a smurf..
it wouldn't matter if his 8D key is non smurf because his 7D key is a smurf which is 1-C
Okay, you are a certified Bellend, the 8-D key is what's on the damn list, not the 7-D one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back