• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs to beat someone, since the tier is full, I suggest Rimuru
???? Why Rimuru is in Low 2-C when he's 2-C?
:worried~1:

Anos is now Tier Low 2-C by himself, so he should qualify for a spot in L2-C.
How exactly is that considered being Low 2-C by himself? It says that's with his eyes specifically. That isn't a physical tier.

This a stomp due to Diablo's Spiritual Lifeform Physiology, passives and Shion's layered fate manipulation, causality manipulation, law manipulation, attack reflection, rw and Yuuki's powernull, resistance negation, information manipulation type 2, magic based power mimicry. Alte's defense cannot do anything against these haxes, and layered transmution, one of his abilities that can be effective offensively, cannot affect the type 2 info soul of tensura characters, so even though Shion and Yuuki take the first hit by Alte, they are still destroying Alte with the abilities they have.

In summary: Tensura characters should replace Alte in High 6B.

Also unless I'm missing something, just like in 6A, Diablo and Ehitorujue seem to beating the Ergenverse characters, the Ergenverse characters unable to even interact with Diablo and Ehit.

It would be nice if someone could explain what Ergenverse characters can do against Diablo or Ehit.

Last edited:
As of the hax layer thread, Ergenverse dudes have 10 layers of resistance per realm, so mid Nascent Soul cultivators (like Ji Mo) have 45-ish layers of mind/soul/power null hax, which are also passives as well as equal resistance to them.

Type 1 is an issue tho. Only from 5-A onwards do they resist it. But I don't think it matters since they're getting soul destroyed.

Ji Ning has fewer layers, (I think only 9) but he has thought-based spatial lock that prevents mind-based powers and manifests via Type 2 concept hax. He doesn't resist Type 1 either so it depends on what Arifureta can do there.
As someone who have read several chinese novels makes sense that amount.

Type 1 concept hax in arifureta is more for when characters are really pushed against the wall, it's only at that point that the characters in question get an desire so strong that their will create a type 1 magic. The only exceptions are already existing type 1 magics that are enhanced in things, like the key to teleport to any desired place, the compass anything the user wish, the chains that negate existence (all the previous stuff owned by the protagonist Hajime, except the chains after his tier 6-C key, at the 6-B range they became a single use bullet and at tier 5 he no longer possess it), and the sanctuary of Ehit (a pocket dimension where Ehit reside and control at will). The resistance to type 1 concept however is more practical, as someone like ehit can resist stuff like that even when attacked by surprise, and other characters can get their adapt to resist it through their will.

Ancient magic is type 2 concept and law hax, between said ancient magic is spatial magic and after some point most notable characters had resistance to it, in the case of Hajime he even passively nullify it (he nullify all ancient magic) in his close proximity.
As of the thread that pushed for it and the evaluation thread, if it hasn't been accepted then the layers cannot be used, period. We don't just go along with something explicitly out-of-date with standards like this.
The layers where accepted in a past thread, now in the new layers thread someone mentioned them, then everything commented about the explanation in the blog saying that there are some layers but also noted that he didn't understand some parts, I answered back about those parts and then nothing more happened. So currently it isn't like they have been debunked or something like that, for that more debate and actual staff vote would be needed, if that end happening is fine, but at the moment that isn't still the case.

grimn is not 7B anymore so remove him and put in in High 6C
For what spot you think?

Gonna be a while before i get to making it, and every critter and kikai exist as type 2 information, while also being able to manipulate that, or in Grimm's case, not even existing as that, but the clown is still kinda broken at this point, it's presence alone can cause fear to things which are immune to fear.

And said ability/abilities are math and physics manipulation, Inganock was always op before, but hard to wrap my mind around the characters just straight up forcing things on characters which lack them like Gii reducing possibilities to particles, or Lemure forcing the concept of time, on things which have no concept of time.

Golden King is gonna be all kinds of broken, when i get to him seeing as his presence along can atomize critters...

For what spot you thin?

Gonna be a while before i get to making it, and every critter and kikai exist as type 2 information, while also being able to manipulate that, or in Grimm's case, not even existing as that, but the clown is still kinda broken at this point, it's presence alone can cause fear to things which are immune to fear...

And said ability/abilities are math and physics manipulation, Inganock was always op before, but hard to wrap my mind around the characters just straight up forcing things on characters which lack them like Gii reducing possibilities to particles, or Lemure forcing the concept of time, on things which have no concept of time.
6th spot at least. Don't know how he is going to face against bebe since bebe is chinaman verse

6th is fine, i won't even bother arguing against the chinamen until everything is good to go, and even then i might not even make the effort.

Wonder what cool matchups can be possibile, seems like the cast are veering into the stomp or get stomped category. I did briefly amuse myself with a vs match idea of Lemure Lemure vs Gojo, Infinite vs Infinite, once i get the High 7-C upgrades passed, but i think Gojo has been spammed enough.

Hogger to placehold in High 8-C

Who are the characters from Touhou in 8-B?
Just Touhou characters in general, since even low tier youkai have passive fear hax, spirit absorption, space-time manipulation, and mid-godly regen paired with incorporeality, intangibility, and a lot of resistances that make them difficult to even harm, let alone kill.

Just Touhou characters in general, since even low tier youkai have passive fear hax, spirit absorption, space-time manipulation, and mid-godly regen paired with incorporeality, intangibility, and a lot of resistances that make them difficult to even harm, let alone kill.
Do you think they can do anything against Regulus or would they just tie?

The summary is he has a time stopped existence that allows him to essentially exist outside of causality and not be affected by anything. It acts like Type 5 acausality in matches.

The summary is he has a time stopped existence that allows him to essentially exist outside of causality and not be affected by anything. It acts like Type 5 acausality in matches.
Yknow what's funny? Tewi Inaba actually hard counters his gimmick, because she broke the spell of eternity over Eientei, which does literally the exact same thing as Regulus' time stop fuckery. She also passively bends probability and fate to her advantage because of funny verse mechanics, so good luck dealing with that. And it's not like he can kill her, either, so she just eventually wins.

Kill the wives.

Alright, I finally updated the list.

I removed Pink Panther from the list because of his out-of-date profile and that, seemingly, no one who is knowledgeable about the character is active anymore. Making his placement on this list pointless.

@Armorchompy I didn't increase Gibby's placement in 9-A for the simple fact I can't really say if he beats the characters you're arguing he should be above or not. It's like, 3:50AM right now for me and my brain is mush. I would recommend you create threads for changes in the future, it decreases the workload for me and increases the clarity of that specific character's placement on the list. It doesn't require me to deduce if this one character can beat the other or not as the main knowledgeable members of both verses have reached a conclusion on who wins/loses. This also extends to tiers I didn't add him to yet, like 8-A.

About 3-B, shouldn't "Characters from Asura's Wrath (Asura and Chakravatin)" be higher?

The new calc puts them at around 1.9 billion times higher than what they were before in tier, meaning that Asura/Chakravatin can easily just one-shot anyone up to the Celestials. I dunno about Nipponverse though.
Since i'm removing Cloud from the list until I can figure out if resisting the Life-Stream provides 4-D resistances or not, and I believe they demolish Marina given her lack of abilities. I'm fine with increasing their placement on the list. I'm not entirely sure if they can defeat the Celestials given I believe they have some decent abilities that might prove difficult for Asura and Chakravartin. I guess I would recommend creating a versus thread and see if either character can defeat the Celestials or not.

Since i'm removing Cloud from the list until I can figure out if resisting the Life-Stream provides 4-D resistances or not, and I believe they demolish Marina given her lack of abilities. I'm fine with increasing their placement on the list. I'm not entirely sure if they can defeat the Celestials given I believe they have some decent abilities that might prove difficult for Asura and Chakravartin. I guess I would recommend creating a versus thread and see if either character can defeat the Celestials or not.
Charkravatin in his weaker form absolutely dwarfs the Celestials in size (one makes galaxies look barely visible compared to it, the others instead are barely bigger than one each), plus about AP they're already almost 2400 times stronger. Not to mention that ability-wise Chakravatin has almost anything the Celestials have, and much, much more stuff as well.

Yeah, I am fine with Asura being higher than the Celestials since they are basically them, but with higher AP and bigger stuff in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back