• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pages are all pretty outdated from what I've seen...yeah, this feels like a bit of a D&D situation, so I support removing them from the lists.

if outdated verses are being removed then please remove John Taylor from 9-B. The Greenverse is being updated as a whole

How strong High 6A (Demigod) Kratos right now, I don't know what 5D haxes he has as I don't follow 5D events. I think High 6A Kratos is beaten by Gu Taxian (4D) and probaly Rimuru (Light Novel) (4D) despite all his 5D stuff.

(I want to find a spot for Rimuru (Light Novel), but I'm sure Rimuru will lose to Gu Taxian, so I guess Gu Taxian and Kratos will have to against each other first.)

How strong High 6A (Demigod) Kratos right now, I don't know what 5D haxes he has as I don't follow 5D events. I think High 6A Kratos is beaten by Gu Taxian (4D) and probaly Rimuru (Light Novel) (4D) despite all his 5D stuff.

(I want to find a spot for Rimuru (Light Novel), but I'm sure Rimuru will lose to Gu Taxian, so I guess Gu Taxian and Kratos will have to against each other first.)
All his hax is 5d, as magic in GoW is a UES with 5D potency/range.

Oh, and he resists 5D causality/fate hax that works on Type 4 Acausals.

All his hax is 5d, as magic in GoW is a UES with 5D potency/range.

Oh, and he resists 5D causality/fate hax that works on Type 4 Acausals.
Kratos doesn't seem to be able to do anything against Rimuru's powers such as Passive Madness Type 3 hax or Information Manipulation Type 2, Quantum Manipulation.

Kratos doesn't seem to be able to do anything against Rimuru's powers such as Passive Madness Type 3 hax or Information Manipulation Type 2, Quantum Manipulation.
He can comprehend beings and powers above anything Rimuru has in his cosmology so that Madness isn't likely to phase him. As for the Info, it'd depend on what it can do before Kratos just deflects it back with the Sun Shield or just power nulls Rimuru with Zeus' Fury/Hades's Souls/His basic punches.

The rest of Rimuru's powers are resisted or can just be adapted against.

Remove Big E and..The other Warhammer 40K character from 4-A, they SHOULD be first in High 3-A, but...I don't know enough about W40K to know if they can get around usual chinaman BS

Remove Big E and..The other Warhammer 40K character from 4-A, they SHOULD be first in High 3-A, but...I don't know enough about W40K to know if they can get around usual chinaman BS
I already brought it up. Setsuna said they should be able to take top since both start off with 1-A EE and soul destruction and apparently current top is mostly Low 1-A with only a few 1-A stuff

Also Big E may be able to take Caliborn since he has possibly resistance to plot manip but idk how we treat possibly resistances on the list

I already brought it up. Setsuna said they should be able to take top since both start off with 1-A EE and soul destruction

Also Big E may be able to take Caliborn since he has possibly resistance to plot manip but idk how we treat possibly resistances on the list
If it's acknowledged in a match then it's fully usable.

He can comprehend beings and powers above anything Rimuru has in his cosmology so that Madness isn't likely to phase him. As for the Info, it'd depend on what it can do before Kratos just deflects it back with the Sun Shield or just power nulls Rimuru with Zeus' Fury/Hades's Souls/His basic punches.
I remember DontTalkDT saying before that some Kamen Rider characters' understanding and comprehed of 8D cosmology is nothing special and higher dimensions can be easily modeled by today's supercomputers. So understanding higher dimensions shouldn't be a default resistance to Madness Manipulation Type 3. But still, that's not a big deal for this matchup.
The rest of Rimuru's powers are resisted or can just be adapted against.
I don't see Kratos resisting EE and Void Manipulation at a fundemental information level, and there's no evidence he can adapt to them, so Rimuru has many different skill to finish him. Additionally, Rimuru's 1,000,000x perception speed multiplier should allow him to first hit.

I remember DontTalkDT saying before that some Kamen Rider characters' understanding and comprehed of 8D cosmology is nothing special and can be easily modeled by today's supercomputers, so understanding higher dimensions shouldn't be a default resistance to Madness Manipulation Type 3. But still, that's not a big deal for this matchup.

I don't see Kratos resisting EE and Void Manipulation at a fundemental information level, and there's no evidence he can adapt to them, so Rimuru has many different skill to finish him. Additionally, Rimuru's 1,000,000x perception speed multiplier should allow him to first hit.
Idk why you keep saying that about Rimuru when everything Kratos can do would screw him over as well, to a far greater degree. The time dilation thing gets handled with Kratos just pausing him in time with Ouroboros, given that his Information Analysis would let him know Rimuru can do that.

Edit: Rimuru's slower than Kratos too so he can't even use the speed amp as a win con.

Information Analysis
While all of Rimuru's skills, memories, mind, soul consists of İnformation Type 2, Kratos cannot analyze it. Also, is Information Analysis 5D?
Rimuru's slower than Kratos
I'm talking about equalized speed.
Idk why you keep saying that about Rimuru when everything Kratos can do would screw him over as well, to a far greater degree
Rimuru also has multiple wincons valid at equalized speed, Kratos also has wincons why shouldn't I try to argue this?

While all of Rimuru's skills, memories, mind, soul consists of İnformation Type 2, Kratos cannot analyze it. Also, is Information Analysis 5D?

I'm talking about equalized speed.

Rimuru also has multiple wincons valid at equalized speed, Kratos also has wincons why shouldn't I try to argue this?
Everything he has is 5-D. Everything.

Yes, but I'm pointing out that wins via speed amps against the naturally faster character aren't allowed. Since Kratos is faster than Rimuru, the amp wouldn't be allowed.

Blow for blow, Kratos starts with anything and Rimuru is boned.

i did like to recommend Subaru Natsuki for tier 10 A, 9C and 9B
he can BFR people to a void, has type 4 and type 8 immortality (can come back even after soul destruction), has time stopping crystals that are also regen negating upto high mid, can become invulnerable with EMM and negate all magic with EMT, he also has broken acrobatics (can do the spider man web sling but by using only a single whip on floating moving ice shards that the full grown women he was carrying was spawning in air), he can also age or deage people, he also has layered invisible hands that he can use to crush peoples hearts, check out Beatrice's abilites

i did like to recommend Subaru Natsuki for tier 10 A, 9C and 9B
he can BFR people to a void, has type 4 and type 8 immortality (can come back even after soul destruction), has time stopping crystals that are also regen negating upto high mid, can become invulnerable with EMM and negate all magic with EMT, he also has broken acrobatics (can do the spider man web sling but by using only a single whip on floating moving ice shards that the full grown women he was carrying was spawning in air), he can also age or deage people, he also has layered invisible hands that he can use to crush peoples hearts, check out Beatrice's abilites
Hatou just defeats him by being Subaru and simultaneously every other human in existence. He doesn't get into 9-B.

Not sure about him beating Tooru, but I don't know Tooru enough to say. Maybe.

9-C has free spots, so I guess those are up for the grabs... although we could fill them up with people from the non-smurf list as well.

They are allowed. The matches just don't get added to the profiles.
If the winner here is determined on speed and their speeds are unequal standardly, they share a spot, with it being stated who would win with unequalized and with equalized speed

Could Gionro with GER be placed anywhere in 9-C and high 8-C? Curious how he'll do against Flumpty Bumpty or Fil Necati

No they can't? They can give a pseudo simulation, but can't emulate the real deal
They can simulate the real deal to the same extent as they can simulate it for any three-dimensional thing.
Processing the information input from a "camera" that can see higher dimensions would not be further difficult from a calculation standpoint. And you can say pretty much the same about an "eyeball" that sees higher dimensions, given that this is also just the activation of some finite amount of sensors.

They can simulate the real deal to the same extent as they can simulate it for any three-dimensional thing.
Processing the information input from a "camera" that can see higher dimensions would not be further difficult from a calculation standpoint. And you can say pretty much the same about an "eyeball" that sees higher dimensions, given that this is also just the activation of some finite amount of sensors.
They can do the math, not the real deal, just because I can do an ecuation doesn't mean I can perform it. That is why is called simulation. It would be akin to explaining how creating a new color works, now plasming that is totally different. Why do you think that 4-D simulation doesn't show the 4th dimension, and they just "imply" the existence of it (for example a 4-D ball rolling around will have parts of it dissapearing, as a way to represent the added dimension). That is like saying a drawing can simulate 3-D to perfection

They can do the math, not the real deal, just because I can do an ecuation doesn't mean I can perform it. That is why is called simulation. It would be akin to explaining how creating a new color works, now plasming that is totally different. Why do you think that 4-D simulation doesn't show the 4th dimension, and they just "imply" the existence of it (for example a 4-D ball rolling around will have parts of it dissapearing, as a way to represent the added dimension). That is like saying a drawing can simulate 3-D to perfection
A 4D simulation doesn't show the fourth dimension to you because your eyeballs don't have the capability of seeing in more than three dimensions. It is a matter of being unable to percieve something, not a matter of how difficult comprehension is.

If you see something in regular three-dimensions your eyes also don't give you a perfect description. They deliver a finite amount of data to your brain, corresponding to how much the finite amount of receptor cells were activated.
A four-dimensional eye would do the same. It would receive a finite amount of information based on whether or not receptor cells were activated and the brain would process those into an image. (just that where in 3D the cells are laid out on a plane, for 4D you would need a cell structure on a cube or something)

You seem to be talking about a representation that isn't just about comprehension the physical way, but also involving qualia and some totality of information beyond what regular perception would provide. And, sure, a computer doesn't simulate a qualia, but there is likewise no reason to believe a higher dimensional qualia would require greater capabilities of comprehension than a lower dimensional one.

A 4D simulation doesn't show the fourth dimension to you because your eyeballs don't have the capability of seeing in more than three dimensions. It is a matter of being unable to percieve something, not a matter of how difficult comprehension is.
You know that you are consceding your point, right? It is a simulation made to represent 4-D. Using axis (the same way that drawing 3 axis won't make it 3-D)
Also your eyes, and your electrons are STILL 3-D, so I don't see the point you are making (It can see 3-D..So that means it can see 4-D????)
PD: The ******* butter dog image isn't loading
TLDR: A "simplified" simulation isn't the same as the real deal, that is like saying a simulated universe is the same as the universe

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back