• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay yeah like Setsuna said, remove Ahriman from High 5-A since now he's officially 8-C. No idea where he would go though but based on what others have said he'd just have to get past Umineko so who's the guys there in 8-C and what can they do?

Okay yeah like Setsuna said, remove Ahriman from High 5-A since now he's officially 8-C. No idea where he would go though but based on what others have said he'd just have to get past Umineko so who's the guys there in 8-C and what can they do?
Theory goats have high 1-B null against anything and everything "supernatural", and whatever they devour is ee'd on a 1-B level
Beatrice has truths and also has a bunch of hax on her own

Theory goats have high 1-B null against anything and everything "supernatural", and whatever they devour is ee'd on a 1-B level
Beatrice has truths and also has a bunch of hax on her own
How good is their resistance to causality and fate hax cause Ahriman has thought based 1-A precog, causality manip, and fate hax which is his starting move in most cases

Also are any of those passives/thought based hax?

Since Psyker's powers are low 1-A in nature, he probably won't be affected by that.

(Doesn't Ahriman also scale to Mephisto who could hardly use his power within a shadow in warp iirc?)

Since Psyker's powers are low 1-A in nature, he probably won't be affected by that.

(Doesn't Ahriman also scale to Mephisto who could hardly use his power within a shadow in warp iirc?)
Not on that scale

The power null is passive, and truths are thought based iirc
Eh, scaling between top tier psykers is hard since you could argue they could both be stronger or weaker than one another, but imo Mephiston is psychically stronger but Ahriman is far more experienced.

Also, not all psychic powers are low 1-a or 1-a, just certain ones. But yeah from what I've read and what I remember, Mephiston and other top tier psykers (which would include Ahriman) can still operate, though it is somewhat difficult, under the shadow in the warp which is effectively low 1-a potentially 1-a power null resistance

From what I can tell given the plot hax is thought based, this would just be a stalemate since its just whoever tosses thought based hax first

Last edited:
Characters from Epic Battle Fantasy for the 6th spot in 2-C. Not only do the playable characters have passive Law and Probability Manipulation as well as 5-D Plot and Fate Manipulation, but the Devourer also has passive Fate Manipulation to ensure that it will always be there to reset the world, as well as the fact that it can become 5-D itself.

Castlevania doesn't have any smurf stuff right? Shouldn't Xuan Fang at least share a spot up there, given he has 80 layers of passive 4-D hax and 1-A Concept Manipulation?

That doesn't make any senses, the character shouldn't be there because they are outdated, so you want to add another outdated character?
What are you saying bruh, there’s at least 5 verses like elder scrolls on that list that hasn’t been touched in years, destiny and WOD being some of them.

Last edited:
He's saying that if they're outdated, they should be removed instead of adding another outdated character. So instead of adding Dovahkiin, remove Destiny, WoD, etc.

He's saying that if they're outdated, they should be removed instead of adding another outdated character. So instead of adding Dovahkiin, remove Destiny, WoD, etc.
No, it doesn’t make any sense to remove them from the list now, considering they've always been included despite being outdated.

What are you saying bruh, there’s at least 5 verses like elder scrolls on that list that hasn’t been touched in years, destiny and WOD being some of them.
What even, the Low 2-Cs for both WoD and Destiny while they may be outdated, are neither as outdated as you claim them to be, nor are in enough disrepair that they would need to be removed. But to go down the list
1) WoD - The Antediluvians are not in disrepair, they are "outdated" in the sense that, WoD is massive, its not gonna be perfectly indexed by one man, who has already done a ******* amazing job, Caine is however outdated and in disrepair, but the Antediluvians are still low 2-C so they stay on the list
2)Warhammer - I'm decently sure all the Low 2-Cs got upgraded, so yeah they should be removed
3)Ergen - in disrepair, no, out of date, yes
4)Wendy - Second verse, same as the first, but this time she isn't even outdated, to my knowledge/understanding, she only shows up in two novels, both of which are indexed properly
5)Space Ishtar - Both in disrepair and outdated, nasu supporter moment, it can be removed
6)Neir - Not in disrepair nor outdated (to my knowledge)
7) D - Technically it isn't either, but ech, should prolly be removed anyways
8) Memeovore - Not outdated or in disrepair
9) Destiny - The profiles literally got updated not even a year ago, and there is an active CRT going on at this moment, nor are they in disrepair
10) The Player - Yeah no this should prolly just be removed as of now
The dragonborn is worse than multiple pages here, which should be dropped off anyways
No, it doesn’t make any sense to remove them from the list now, considering they've always been included despite being outdated.
Two wrongs don't make a right
They weren't removed because the poor quality of the pages wasn't pointed out, so nobody looked at the pages and saw that they were of poor quality and should be removed

Okay so, 40k revisions are done so I'm just going to suggest some changes:
  • High 3-A: Add Horus and The Emperor. No idea how high they go but they resist everything on this page and start off with 1-A soul destruction and EE. What the two do beyond that depends on who it is.
  • 4-A: Remove 40k from there they aren't 4-A anymore
  • 4-B: Change Emp's spot to just Characters from Warhammer 40,000 since we also got Horus and Magnus on that tier too
  • 8-B: Change Kairos' spot to Characters from Warhammer 40,000 since we also got Emps and Magnus there
    • Also idk how we treat possibly abilities and resistances on here but Emps has possibly resistance to plot manip from Tzeentch so he may be able to beat caliborn idk

Okay so, 40k revisions are done so I'm just going to suggest some changes:
  • High 3-A: Add Horus and The Emperor. No idea how high they go but they resist everything on this page and start off with 1-A soul destruction and EE. What the two do beyond that depends on who it is.
As someone knowledgeable W.I.T.C.H. They definitely can beat the W.I.T.C.H. High 3-A's with no effort since they resist all that.

I’ve heard they’re at least 5 layers above baseline. As for abilities ren in particular has passive 1a fate hax that spans the whole cosmology but all SMT characters low 2c key have the least smurf stuff.
If their 1-A hax works on five layers of 1-A yeah they beat Warhammer. Warhammer only has 3 iirc. Tho that depends on what the Low 2-Cs have and if they even have 1-A hax

Also I swear this has been discussed before but maybe I’m just going insane.

I’ve heard they’re at least 5 layers above baseline. As for abilities ren in particular has passive 1a fate hax that spans the whole cosmology but all SMT characters low 2c key have the least smurf stuff.
Jesus, no wonder they're the number 1 Low 1-C despite habing to contend with Gao Chuan.

Ren's trickster stuff doesn't scale to the whole cosmology, you can argue it to downscale from Adam Kadmon who would be above Phil and Nyar, but it wouldn't be above it

If their 1-A hax works on five layers of 1-A yeah they beat Warhammer. Warhammer only has 3 iirc. Tho that depends on what the Low 2-Cs have and if they even have 1-A hax

Also I swear this has been discussed before but maybe I’m just going insane.
Warhammer would probably have more characters with smurf hax, they still have cognitive phys but it’s all on a low 2c scale I think.

Ren's trickster stuff doesn't scale to the whole cosmology, you can argue it to downscale from Adam Kadmon who would be above Phil and Nyar, but it wouldn't be above it
Yeah, that’s not too far off. It’s the trickster stuff that let him beat adam kadmon in the first place.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back