• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
praying on china men downfall🙏
latest

Isn't @Qawsedf234 and @Mr._Bambu is well versed in DnD, and they are both admins??, can believe the verse is "dead" like that
Bambu is the one who is not fond of using it in stuff like lists and vs threads (asides from lower tiers).

What happens to dnd
Also becuase nobody was willing to support it.
Man, I miss having Dnd on here.
I kinda miss it too, even if it was disgustingly broken, with its 2-dozen layers of hax (with Vecna having 62 layers of passive power null in his 2-A key, and so many layers of passive power null still in his 2-C key that 2-A D&D beings couldn't affect him), 1-A thought-based hax, 20 weeks of precog that works on Aca 4, NPI against beings with NEP and TD, and passive probability hax that works on Aca 4.

Last edited:
Why are there no elder scrolls prisoners on the low 2c list ? I’m pretty sure they neg almost everyone in low 2c

Add her for 7-A and High 6-A

Add her for 7-A and High 6-A

Bro where are the English scans at?

It's fine if you're using Chinese translations personally, but when you're adding them to the profiles, you need to provide an actual translation in English so everyone here can understand what is being said and argued.

Bro where are the English scans at?

It's fine if you're using Chinese translations personally, but when you're adding them to the profiles, you need to provide an actual translation in English so everyone here can understand what is being said and argued.
Most of the stuff are already displayed via feats. I didn’t had the time to translate all of it.

Nominating Touhou for a free 2-C spot.

• Mid-Godly that works in seconds
  • Concept Manipulation Type 1
  • Acausality 4
  • Space-Time Manipulation
  • The Gods have AE1
  • Some people like Reimu have Fate hax, while Sagume has Causality Manipulation
Though Fuji would obviously know more.

Nominating Touhou for a free 2-C spot.

• Mid-Godly that works in seconds
  • Concept Manipulation Type 1
  • Acausality 4
  • Space-Time Manipulation
  • The Gods have AE1
  • Some people like Reimu have Fate hax, while Sagume has Causality Manipulation
Though Fuji would obviously know more.
Reimu already beat Kamen Rider Saber a long time ago, while Touhou characters are currently tied with Destiny characters in the non-smurf list. So uh, I'm not sure what changes beyond Touhou characters being at #4 and not #3. I could probably argue for some 2-C characters being able to beat Dr. Slump characters, but I'd rather not do that rn.

really though, im kind of impressed you glossed over the even more busted shit in the verse, like passive 4D power null, nonduality, layered NEP, and so on

really though, im kind of impressed you glossed over the even more busted shit in the verse, like passive 4D power null, nonduality, layered NEP, and so on
I know next to nothing about Touhou besides it's banger soundtrack and Sakuya beating Dio, I just glanced through some profiles and the P&A explanation page.

I know next to nothing about Touhou besides it's banger soundtrack and Sakuya beating Dio, I just glanced through some profiles and the P&A explanation page.
The P&A explanation page is bad, as is the state of most profiles. Until I revise the verse, it might be better to just ask me directly lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back