• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you just ignore all the power ceep OP SCPs, they actually tell interesting stories and whatnot. I like the teacher therapy one for example.

Anyways, could Archie Sonic have a spot here too in low 1-C?
There are stronger characters in the verse now

Bleh. Tiered hax are still tier and my feelings do not change towards it. I would wipe that statue form history if I was given a choice.

It’s to be expected from a “series” (if one can call it that?) suffering of fanfiction canonization sundrome, or in other words fluid open fiction canon syndrome for those scared of the word “fanfiction”.

Then again, blue and white is a thing in the wiki too which is just as bad in its own regard.
Whatever makes you happy.

How the wiki treats it? Better than it really deserves tbh. You just stumble upon detractors but, as you can see, it’s still here.

I enjoy myself some SCP ideas but the vast majority of broken meta-highereality-conceptual layers or whatever the hecc SCPs are just kinda bad. Enough is to look at the ascencion man (3812) who’s popularity stems solely from debaters and borderline powerscalers. Just happened to be written for a site that works as a big compilation of stories so it has to get accepted.

But anyways, I’ll stop derail venting.

I mean most of these characters from these internet narrative series didn't really have a purpose that involved powerscaling so you can't blame the authors for it, there was someone who was presumed to be young who thought of making SCP-6101 which is literally titled "The Most Powerful SCP".

Doubt. You can’t tell me that this is not screaming powerscaling even if it is within it’s own series. Context: He writes stories on the scp site lol

Doubt. You can’t tell me that this is not screaming powerscaling even if it is within it’s own series.

If you actually read the article and the author's discussion below it, you'll know it has nothing to do with Powerscaling (the title is deceiving you).

In case it needs clarifying, Ethan Prosper is a fictitious character and this article and its author are neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Make-A-Wish Foundation of America. However, you can help fulfill the wishes a real child suffering from critical illness by donating to Make-A-Wish if you are able, or by referring a child who may be eligible.

Also I've been in several scp's discord servers filled with scp authors. I can confirm most of its discussion doesn't even involve powerscalling, if so it's like ironic or mocking it's stupid.
But yeah they know us, it's just that they don't care too much or really understand what we're talking about, just kind of happy that someone likes their works (except for scp-3812)

Doubt. You can’t tell me that this is not screaming powerscaling even if it is within it’s own series. Context: He writes stories on the scp site lol

Oh, I didn't notice your photo. But yeah, Placeholder is pretty weird
He seems pretty sarcastic Vs Battle as something bad, I guess? Also that answer is unusable since it is discord, I asked him again and things are different again (no infinite universes, SCP simulation is finite...).

The idea of there being different terms that fit each type of realm like the human Noosphere being the RAM of the SCP Simulation sounds quite amusing.

How does the Reactive evolution work? Sight based?

SS characters have a lot of passives.
Nah, simply by the fact that he was about to received an attack.

Not sure of thier passives are esoteric enough to contend against Reactive Evo from a Type 1~2 Concept spawning book that also dictate every actions of all things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back