• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must be blind,still do you guy think mio can take arale palace ? like arale plot manip downgrade to 4-D and she doesn't have resistance to law manip too

Lord Kroak, as he's been a 2-3 layer 1-A smurf for awhile, beats Molecule Man and Umineko Beatrice in 10-B via BFR and resisting/tanking all of their shit via broken resistances.

Kaito's plot manip could be an issue, but seeing as Kroak's true soul self is the one you gotta kill and has 1-A NEP/AE1, it's arguable if it even works on Kroak in a way that matters.
Type 2 Nature, all aspects for NEP

concepts, ideas, metaphors, contradictions, enotions, and thoughts for AE1.

Unfortunately I think that Shiro does not have interaction with all six of those things.
Any contention on Kroak rising to #2 10-B?

For the time being I suggest Hel for 7th 7-B. She's physically 7-B in both keys and can summon some strong characters.

I offer these great old one from the Cthulhu mythos top 6 in h6B because they range in High Hyperversal (H1B).

So, why her summon is in another key?
Both keys are 7-B for our purposes (see the striking strength and durability section) as we go by physical stats not non-physical AP. So the summoning is in the "7-B"-key.

TBH I'm looking at both keys and going "This bitch lacks any form of protection against Corruption, Void Entity claps her ass"

TBH I'm looking at both keys and going "This bitch lacks any form of protection against Corruption, Void Entity claps her ass"
She is a glass cannon tbh, so I don't think she gonna stay long.

Then again, she can summon some broken entities and her non-physical AP is pretty high too.

ah, fix it 7-B physical, 6-A with powers/summons
Technically the rating as is is valid. Striking Strength signifies physical AP so it doesn't need to be listed separately. And I'm too lazy to make a CRT just for that.

She is a glass cannon tbh, so I don't think she gonna stay long.

Then again, she can summon some broken entities and her non-physical AP is pretty high too.
TBH VE can probably just possess her or some shit and corrupt whoever she summons in the highly limited amount of time she has before he acts, and currently on the non-smurf list VE is tied with Tensura Diablo, so I dunno

TBH VE can probably just possess her or some shit and corrupt whoever she summons in the highly limited amount of time she has before he acts, and currently on the non-smurf list VE is tied with Tensura Diablo, so I dunno
Doubt VE can do much against the White Queen. So it gotta take out Hel before she summons. Which might happen idk.

Edit: Then again, VEs regular range is tiny. So Hel might just have time summon whoever she likes. Including, potentially, smurfs.

Doubt VE can do much against the White Queen. So it gotta take out Hel before she summons. Which might happen idk.
Queen actually doesn't resist Corruption funnily enough, thankfully both possession and Astral Projection are thought-based

Also is it someone else that summons WQ as stated on the profile?

Queen actually doesn't resist Corruption funnily enough, thankfully both possession and Astral Projection are thought-based

Also is it someone else that summons WQ as stated on the profile?
Corruption and possession both require you to affect the WQs mind, which she resists (posession she has even kinda shown explicitely, since all vessels she is summoned into try to control her from within. None managed). And yeah, Hel summons someone that summons the WQ, but that's just summoning the WQ with extra steps.

And as said, tiny range of VE means that Hel has time to summon the whole roster. She can, potentially, even summon characters who can win the fight before it starts due to time shenanigans.

Corruption and possession both require you to affect the WQs mind, which she resists (posession she has even kinda shown explicitely, since all vessels she is summoned into try to control her from within. None managed). And yeah, Hel summons someone that summons the WQ, but that's just summoning the WQ with extra steps.

And as said, tiny range of VE means that Hel has time to summon the whole roster. She can, potentially, even summon characters who can win the fight before it starts due to time shenanigans.
VE can act with a thought, and that thought is what he needs to win

VE can act with a thought, and that thought is what he needs to win
Its range is "Dozens of meters with Projectiles". Battle starts 4km away. It's out of range.
Unless you want to claim that the interdimensional range works over 4km distance (in which case the range on the profile is technically wrong). But that's something I would need proof of.

Is possession even IC?

Its range is "Dozens of meters with Projectiles". Battle starts 4km away. It's out of range.
Unless you want to claim that the interdimensional range works over 4km distance (in which case the range on the profile is technically wrong). But that's something I would need proof of.

Is possession even IC?
The Void is an alternate dimension, where Void Entity is automatically sent to upon the battle Starting, I could put down a range for his corruption when possessing something but that's something for my Remade RotMG profiles.

It's unironically his first move when acting out of the Void, he did it for the Forgotten King, the Marble Colossus, and Esben, though the ladder is the possession, we, by far, have the least info about, but everything else that was corrupted was due to the presence of Pure Evil(Void stuff)

The Void is an alternate dimension, where Void Entity is automatically sent to upon the battle Starting, I could put down a range for his corruption when possessing something but that's something for my Remade RotMG profiles.
If it comes down to a revision this would be a match for after that revision. But in general, Interdimensional ≠ can affect every place in the universe from the dimension. So VE is send to the alternate dimension and is still out of range the way it currently is.

It's unironically his first move when acting out of the Void, he did it for the Forgotten King, the Marble Colossus, and Esben, though the ladder is the possession, we, by far, have the least info about, but everything else that was corrupted was due to the presence of Pure Evil(Void stuff)
Does it usually possess the enemy, though, or does it possess someone to fight the enemy? The player character of the game seems to not resist it, if I understand it right, so I take it VE never used it on them?

If it comes down to a revision this would be a match for after that revision. But in general, Interdimensional ≠ can affect every place in the universe from the dimension. So VE is send to the alternate dimension and is still out of range the way it currently is.

Does it usually possess the enemy, though, or does it possess someone to fight the enemy? The player character of the game seems to not resist it, if I understand it right, so I take it VE never used it on them?
He can effect across a planet from said dimension, which is sufficient here, but yes, as one of my first profiles VE is decent but it definitely needs references and links in those references to the shit, and a highly updated range section.

The folks of the nexus do have this inexplicable ability to resist it similar to Oryx's main cohorts(Dr. Terrible and Skuld are the main examples), their profiles are just old since they can stand around the Corruption range of both what the VE has possessed and be around in the void itself around Entity's true form within the void

So they resist the corruption, but also the possession?

So they resist the corruption, but also the possession?
They likely resist the possession, but VE wasn't really acting from the void at them, it was whatever he's possessed/corrupted that was fighting them, which is why I specified possession is the first move when VE is acting out of the void, cause its all he's done when acting out of the void beyond Pure Evil corrupting shit just by it's presence.

And since all he can do is act out of the void for 99% of matches and would be doing so here... yeah it's a first move Inarguably.

If the battle took place in the void it'd likely be a different story, but standing around in CorruptionVille with a corruption guy with 0 resistance to corruption is about the single worst thing to do.

So, in my understanding, it would go like this: VE gets transported to its dimension -> VE possesses some living being (not necessarily Hel) -> Corruption does its thing once the possessed entity is close enough?

So, in my understanding, it would go like this: VE gets transported to its dimension -> VE possesses some living being (not necessarily Hel) -> Corruption does its thing once the possessed entity is close enough?
VE gets automatically transported to it's dimension-> VE possesses Hel because he's fighting her and she's what he would consider a strong vessel-> Hel loses

VE MASSIVELY prefers strong vessels, because they can actually take his girth of power from possession, and since no rando 10-C to 9-C could take that kind of girth, its gonna be the 7-B that's gonna be targeted

I see. Yeah, in that case VE wins. Unless it accidentally possesses one of the millions of souls that are swarming around Hel instead.

TBH that would be Entitiy's heaven seeing as he can just claim each and every one of those the instant he enters Hel's body LMFAO

You know looking at VE's profile I'm just like "This doesn't suck ass but it could be much better" lmfao

Remove Sora from 2-A as he's no longer that tier, and push him up to at least the 6th spot in 2-B as he's a smurf now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back