• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either DD (Dimensional Domain; which reduces his opponents stamina to 1 and it works on characters with inorganic physiology, infinite/limitless stamina and type 3 self substance) or passive power-null from this (dormant).

In terms of potency or layers (ugh) you'll have to ask a DBH/Xeno expert tho.
Yeah SS Gods have layered infinite Stamina. It's weird but it is a thing and directly linked to Cosmo.

I've been told that Universal Tree Goku has passive Existence Erasure which now, after accepted upgrades, works on a 5-D level. Which should overcome anything that SS's 2-A's have fmk. This isn't even including all the other hax's that Goku gets while having the Universal Tree absorbed.

I've been told that Universal Tree Goku has passive Existence Erasure which now, after accepted upgrades, works on a 5-D level. Which should overcome anything that SS's 2-A's have fmk. This isn't even including all the other hax's that Goku gets while having the Universal Tree absorbed.
Passive UES Energy Absorption could neg that and prevent it from happening couldn't it?

Passive UES Energy Absorption could neg that and prevent it from happening couldn't it?
I don't know about that, unless it can instantly absorb an infinite amount of energy, all of the 2-A Saint Seiya characters would be erased by Goku's Passive Existence Erasure. I also believe Goku resist's his energy being absorbed as well but could be wrong, not that knowledgeable about the character nor verse.

I don't know about that, unless it can instantly absorb an infinite amount of energy, all of the 2-A Saint Seiya characters would be erased by Goku's Passive Existence Erasure. I also believe Goku resist's his energy being absorbed as well but could be wrong, not that knowledgeable about the character nor verse.
It instantly drains Energy to 0 including those with layers of infinite energy. Atm the profiles have this listed as life Manipulation.

the day I make SS 1-A smurfs is coming but not soon enough.

Bruh... first a bootleg Keyblade and now a discount Yggdrasil?, at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Goku got the Infin... I mean "Dragon Gauntlet" which allows him to reshape the entire cosmology with his mere aura alone (using six inserted Dragon balls and Goku acting as the seventh due to eating it... again).

Yeah, they're likely losing that 5-D smurfery right now.

Sage Monarch characters are no longer 2-C. They have been upgraded to 2-A and should take 5th spot.

It is only three characters:

Proud Heaven

He has 2 6-D immortality type 8 and his immortality type 9 comes from his true-self being 6-D. His immortality type 8 is due to him being deeply connected to the essence of the God world. He is fated to ascend into the God World, becoming 5-D. His other immortality type 8 is due him being connected to a 6-D item and thus being unable to die due to it.

He has passive paralysis, powernull, subjective reality, conceptual Manipulation (Type 2, possibly type 1), chaos manipulation and 5-D law manipulation. Also passive both physical and physic pressure, capable of crushing someone out of existence, including their body, souls, nascent divinity, will, etc.

He has sight based EE, death and sleep.

He has a 6-D item with him. Within it, he has a 6-D murderous god. If he's killed, then that God would be released, likely murdering, possessing and/or absorbing his opponent.

Leaf Dao-Denier

He has passive powernull, subjective reality, law manipulation (6D), paralysis, powernull, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2, possibly type 1) and supernatural luck.

Sight based EE, death and sleep. Also ignition of your entire being.

In this key he also has immortality (Type 8) based on Yang.

His supernatural luck is more potent than his smurf law manipulation and his immortality (Type 8). He has the Fortuned One constitution, the same as Yang Qi (from a previous CRT), well Yang Qi stole it from him... It basically warps the scenario to his benefit, he isn't immune to bad luck, it simply aids him. Even simply thinking of plotting against him already aids him.

Incap like trapping him would work if it wasn't for his smurf law manipulation, he could just with a thought use his control of the laws of space & time to teleport or create dimensional barriers or even create a world with countless dimensional layers. Or even reverse it and trap the one that tried to trap him

BFR would be a valid way to defeat him if it weren't for the above and the fact that he has access to a 5-D item that is type 10 in size he can just go into with a thought or send people in. An item you can't enter or leave without the medallions he has.

Yang Qi

He has the God Legion Seal that turns his power with a thought into 6-D, making 4D layers useless. It also grants him smurf resistance to his intangible/abstract aspects (his soul and such) and whatever else he houses in his sea of consciousness (a shrunken mental dimension in-between his head). Not to mention the God Legion Seal can interfere at any time in the fight, it can also solo the two current 5th spots all on it's own.

He has passive fate, law, subjective reality (at-least 400 billion lightyears in diameter), reality warping, powernull, deconstruction (possibly just AP), sense manipulation, chaos manipulation, paralysis, fear, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2, possibly type 1), supernatural luck, passive AP crush in the form of pressure they radiate (physical, soul, nascent divinity, will, sea of consciousness, etc, being crushed out of existence)

Sight based EE, Death manipulation, power modification, durability negation. Plus body, energy, soul, will, nascent divinity, etc, ignition.

Reality warping and fate manipulation through speaking. As well as his voice breaking laws, destroying voids, etc.

In this key he also has 2 immortality (Type 8), one based on the existence of all hells and the other based on the yang aspect of Yin & Yang.

Some of his equipment:

Spear has passive corruption, sense manipulation, perception manipulation, Paralysis inducement, soul destruction, fear & powernull for other equipment. It also has other abilities, since it's made out of the essence of all hells. If hit by it, it has absorption or the destruction of your entire being (body, sea of energy/consciousness, soul, will, nascent divinity, vital essence, etc). It's kinda hard to avoid it, since he can fill 2-B, possibly 2-A range just with it's size. With danmaku too lol.

His armour (technically robe now) has passive powernull and attack reflection.

His wings have deconstruction or EE against other wings. It also has darkness manipulation.

That will be all.

thanos-explaining.gif

Edit: Xuan Fang was previously 5th place 2-C but was pushed out. My knowledge on Er Gen isn't great but shouldn't he have 1-A conceptual manipulation and possibly have his other-selves/clones spread across a high 1-B multiverse?
Bump.

What makes Sun Wukong #1 for High 4-C? I'm not seeing anything noteworthy for that version on his profile.

Arceus' avatar is now 5D and Arceus' true form is now 6D.

From what I can tell Knives doesn't seem to have a way to deal with it's abstract beyond-dimensional nonexistent nature and ability to mess with type 1 concepts.

Has Arceus by now shown a feat of doing more with concepts than creating them? 🤔
It is able to alter and remove it's concepts, yes. It's not the sort of creation where it has no control over the concepts after that.

What with, besides all the creation, true form Arceus being the very most fundamental concept of creation.

Last edited:
It is able to alter and remove it's concepts, yes. It's not the sort of creation where it has no control over the concepts after that.

What with, besides all the creation, true form Arceus being the very most fundamental concept of creation.
Oh yeah, read the justification on Arceus page. So not really direct feats, but like indirect stuff.
Reasoning is weird, but as usual I'm much too lazy to debate Pokemon lol

put arale down to 6th 4C. Her hax got downgraded
Arale needs to be put lower in 2-A as well, pretty sure Madoka would be able to beat her now.

Friends asked me to comment regarding this so I will

Regarding 2-A Placement:
Both Arale and Arceus likely should be out of the 5th Spot now due to the former being downgraded and the latter being upgraded

Regarding both Sora and Shulk neither has any counter to plot hax and in an unequaled speed battle she blitz both

Puella Magi characters should be #5 but whether arale should share that spot with them is debatable. Realistically speaking I'd rank Puella Magi above thou. In a speed equal match characters like Madoka would concept nuke arale and even though Arale could come back due to immortalities, she can't escape Madoka's range anymore so she just gets nuked over and over again. In a speed unequaled match Arale blitz Madoka but can't do anything to her due to being a Type 1 Concept. So I say Puella Magi characters can take the 5th Spot comfortably

The 6th spot regarding shulk is the point of contention. Shulk neither resist plot hax nor could ever beat Arale in a speed unequal match. So I say Arale either gets the 6th Spot by beating shulk with plot hax or share the spot by beating him in a speed unequal match.

Maybe a matchup is required to confirm how it would go down.

Regarding 4-C:
Arale is gonna be removed from that Tier 4-C at some point due to Calcs but while she's in there I would put her at #5 considering there are only five people in the slot. Maybe she could beat or Incon Sage Monarch characters and maybe she could beat or incon Captain. I'll take that up with Muchacho and Great Jedi at a later date.

EDIT: I'd also like to question why Sora doesn'r outright beat Madoka since he can deal with CM1 Hax and why Sora is below Shulk at all

Last edited:
Since Tier 2 Arceus is removed
Characters from Pokemon should replace Arceus in 2-B
and Characters from Pokemon should be placed above Shulk in 2-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back