• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should beat everyone up Rumplestiltskin pretty comfortably.

But the 1st placement definitely would require a match to be made if you wan't Captain to be the 1st placement on the list.

No, it is literally wholly defensive and is barely applicable, and for the reason why,
Eh. I've seen people interpret it like that but I kinda disagree. In order for this Plot Hax to actually intervene in a match:

1. The character's "story arc" would need to be unfinished when the match is set. And in a lot of cases we'd assume the version of the character used would be after their respective story is done anyway.

2. The character losing would mean their character act is left unfinished. Which doesn't have to be the case. Death to a character stronger than themselves can be a reasonable way for a character's arc to end. In fact, several SCP protagonists end up dead by the end of their series.

3. The character's arc can't be completed after a loss by our standards. The character could be resurrected, freed from the BFR or whatever well after our condition of victory for the match and then have their arc completed. Or simply have events after their death complete their arc.

And even if all of those were true, we don't know how far the Plot Hax can twist the plot (without direct author intervention, which isn't part of their power set) in order to make the Protagonist win. So assuming things would somehow prevent them from losing to something trillions of times stronger and faster than themselves is sorta dumb. Arguably this plot hax would have prevented the match from occurring in the first place but it did anyway, so.

I'd say that this plot hax would make things fall in their favor, but only within the realm of possibility. IF the above 3 are true, then they'd win if it's reasonably possible for them to win. But if it's just impossible then nah. But you could easily argue the above 3 aren't true in a given matchup.

She's getting bumped to 0 so you can remove her.

But 3812 is coming back to 1-A so you can just replace her with him.

Also 682 is going to take strongest 5-A in due time.

Big changes are a commin'

1-A for base extended canon.

There will be two new 0 keys.

Edit: I must clarify that 682 will be 9-A in base, but can adapt up to 1-A.

Must again clarify that 682 is 1-A because it stalemated 3812.

Will he get more resistance or better Hax? because now it is stomped by any passive
It will be able to interact with acausal type 5s, transdual type 3s, abstract type 1s and resist plot manip, causality manip, reality warping, concept manip type 1, and existence erasure off the top of my head.

All on a High 1-A level.

remove scp guys from 9B, 2nd 10A except the admin, 10C except baker. As said several times the plot hax is defensive and is not i win button

Do you plan on making that match up?

Need to know regarding the placements.
preparing make a match-up.
His Fate hax is pretty op. Basically denying any outcome including but not limited to history removal erasure and its basically a "No u" card that kills via fate hax
so I think he can take Arale even with her plot hax

Ghost Emperor Yama was booted out of 4-C because I was inactive. Normally he should have his place back but since Arale stomps him, he should be placed 2nd.
Bump.

With passive corruption, corrosion, death, powernull, subjective reality and law manipulation he should be able to take 2nd spot but since there is a new smurf... Third place will be fine, regardless of the result of TheGreatJedi13's match.

Bump.

With passive corruption, corrosion, death, powernull, subjective reality and law manipulation he should be able to take 2nd spot but since there is a new smurf... Third place will be fine, regardless of the result of TheGreatJedi13's match.
After the Captain vs Arale match up is done i'll make sure to add Ghost Emperor Yama back onto the list.

Just need to wait for this match to be done.

oh yeah i also forgot slot for 5-A empty slot
Captain 5-A tier is similar to his 4-C tier

idk what ergen dudes has but his Fate hax "No u" should allow him to resu from passives

Made the Match
this is probably gonna give me a headache debating
After the Captain vs Arale match up is done i'll make sure to add Ghost Emperor Yama back onto the list.

Just need to wait for this match to be done.
I've have requested for Jedi and I to put the match on pause for now
As it stands, many of the new powers and abilities that Jedi has been promoting for the Captain has yet to be added to the Captain's profile and as such cannot be used in a VS Debate
At the current moment, Captain's only Fate Hax only revolves around one of his Equipment and a Single Summon and while I dont wanna toot my own horn too hard, the lack of these new abilities will put the Captain at a severe disadvantage when dealing with Arale

A CTR will need to be in order for the new abilities to be added before they can be used, so for now the match should remain on pause
Or alternatively continue the match but only stick to what is on the Captain's profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back