• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just Reactive Evolution that allows it to transcend dimensions over time.

Ya know i realize the more I stuck here the more i was desensitized about how actually busted most p&as the characters here had, like even the mention of Conceptual Manipulation should make your character busted but here? This place, CM is a must have with more than at least 2 layers of potency with at least type 2

Is SCP hax any good? So far it seems to only rely on big cosmology to get the up on other characters.
If I'm not mistaken SCP has pretty much every hax ability on the site, and usually to an absurd degree.

What exactly do you consider "any good" ?

What is really high level in ur opinion then?
If I'm not mistaken SCP has pretty much every hax ability on the site, and usually to an absurd degree.

What exactly do you consider "any good" ?
Well putting tiers aside , things that are really busted , like yogiri takatou insta death, Alovenus settings manipulation, shadow vernal's epilogue, Anos voldigoad things....they are all really high level stuff. At least in my opinion.

🗿

SCP's plot shittery even without tiers is still more impressive than that of Shallow. And Shallows plot hax is literally just "Fk u I win" via plot manip, from what I understood.

Instant death shit is literally just one punch man but with death hax. It's literally just death hax used by the God tier of the verse. Not sure how you can call that really high level when really it's just higher tiered death hax. SCP already has that stuff.

And Anus is just an Anus. Most of his stuff SCP already has.

Well putting tiers aside , things that are really busted , like yogiri takatou insta death, Alovenus settings manipulation, shadow vernal's epilogue, Anos voldigoad things....they are all really high level stuff. At least in my opinion.
Y'know, things like this already existed in the verse and on far higher level than them.
Anos infinite NEP & Transdual anti logic things? Child play. 3930 is so nothing even the narrative can't describe it. the constant already transcend the setting of a story contains "infinite layers of existence, innumerable layers of nonexistence, and the numberless layers of transcendent reality beyond the conceptual duality and distinction between existence and nonexistence."

Yogiri death hax? A hole on the random countryside does more impressive feat than him.

Plot manip? 💀💀💀💀

Y'know, things like this already existed in the verse and on far higher level than them.
Anos infinite NEP & Transdual anti logic things? Child play. 3930 is so nothing even the narrative can't describe it. the constant already transcend the setting of a story contains "infinite layers of existence, innumerable layers of nonexistence, and the numberless layers of transcendent reality beyond the conceptual duality and distinction between existence and nonexistence."

Yogiri death hax? A hole on the random countryside does more impressive feat than him.

Plot manip? 💀💀💀💀
Ayo is this suggsverse 😂

Also, replace SCP-3812 to characters from SCP Foundation in 1st place of High 1-A. And remove mnemosyne from 1-A and add SCP-3812(future self) beside the Goddess of the Manifold.

For the higher tiers. Cthulhu Mythos got has been baseline for a month and it still hasn't been updated.
They're not, as the current interpretation of the mystery still hold up and i heard that Carter gonna get Tier 0 key or sum

Twin Peaks? Most likely, unfortunately. I heard that the Clear Light is not a thing anymore, just headcanon.

Last edited:
Is that baseline 0 or inaccessible cardinal layers into 0?
Patasphere is baseline tier 0. The Constants transcend it similarly to how Low 1-C sees 2-A Multiverses. And they are still within the Foundation narrative.
Proxyverse transcend the Foundation narrative, the difference between them is so big that if the top hierarchy of the Foundation narrative is baseline 1-A, proxyverse automatically high 1-A. So it's inaccessible.
Swann layers transcend Proxyverse just like Proxyverse transcend the Foundation narrative.

Patasphere is baseline tier 0. The Constants transcend it similarly to how Low 1-C sees 2-A Multiverses. And they are still within the Foundation narrative.
Proxyverse transcend the Foundation narrative, the difference between them is so big that if the top hierarchy of the Foundation narrative is baseline 1-A, proxyverse automatically high 1-A. So it's inaccessible.
Swann layers transcend Proxyverse just like Proxyverse transcend the Foundation narrative.
So the proxyverse is just 1 layer into 0
And swann is 2 layers from what i understood

So the proxyverse is just 1 layer into 0
And swann is 2 layers from what i understood
No. The proxy verse is inaccessible into tier 0 because of the fact that they have the same transcendence SCALE. So if Patasphere is 1-A, then proxyverse is High 1-A. If Patasphere is High 1-A, then proxy verse is 0. This continues on infinitely. So SCP would be the most powerful verse. I've asked some mods and they seemed to agree

No. The proxy verse is inaccessible into tier 0 because of the fact that they have the same transcendence SCALE. So if Patasphere is 1-A, then proxyverse is High 1-A. If Patasphere is High 1-A, then proxy verse is 0. This continues on infinitely. So SCP would be the most powerful verse. I've asked some mods and they seemed to agree
It seems like i dont understand scp lore
Does the patasphere just keep inaccessibly transcending itself or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back