• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing seem to be basically powerless outside of it realm, it can't really do much to most character, and the only relatively impressive thing that seem to have is the physiology, so I don't think it should get a spot.
Not powerless, just limited. It has the power to directly kill in the real world but it never does, just forces people to kill themselves instead.

It can still incap though.

Anos Voldigoad for 4th 2-A. He can now affect TD 2 and Acausality type 5. Not to mention his source is also TD2 and has Acausality type 5. As far as i know Jonh doesn't get the chance to use his 1-A hax and now that he can affect Madoka she can't do much against him powernulling the shit out of her, not to mention she can't affect his source now.
^

none but their acausality type 5 basically makes people unable to interact with them while they can interact with those people
at least from what i know
So why are they above John Egbert? He’s a Type 5 and has 1-A Hax that’s thought based, unless the Retcon Powers don’t work on Type 5’s (which wouldn’t make any sense imo)

She has passive power null which prevents even passive from being activated, absorption, paralysis inducement, empathic manip, perception manip, fate manip, holy manip, darkness manip, curse manip, poison manip, fire manip. The noteworthy thing is power null I guess

UKG has pretty much everything above plus EE, life drain and corruption

So everything John has is gonna get nulled… Except his Retcon Powers which are 1-A, John resists Fate Manipulation in his Post Retcon Powers key. But the other stuff he can’t get around.

So why are they above John Egbert? He’s a Type 5 and has 1-A Hax that’s thought based, unless the Retcon Powers don’t work on Type 5’s (which wouldn’t make any sense imo)
its because although his hax is thought-based and he can interact with them 1)they passive him out 2)the reason why he beat FF is due to him eventually using the Retcon stuff in a way that would matter to the fight, such as just going to a previous point in the story and making them either not exist or make them not arrive at the level of power where they stand a chance, John does not do this normally, he does it in chap 6 to deal with the glitches and stop game over but we never actually see him use it offensively to my memory, but with infinite time he will eventually do it, something he had against FF but not against PMMM given UKG, Ult Madoka and Homu's passives and actives

Quick question, who is Mnemosyne.aic and why is she the most powerful 1-A?
She only has like infinite speed and her hax from what i can see isnt remotely close to 1-A+ yog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back