• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
its how the proxy verse transcends the patasphere. it's not just another layer. it has the same type of transcendence as from 1-A to High 1-A:
"Characters who can affect objects that are larger than what the logical framework defining 1-A and below can allow, and as such exceed any possible number of levels contained in the previous tiers, including an infinite or uncountably infinite number of baseline 1-A layers. Practically speaking, this would be something completely unreachable to any 1-A hierarchies."
Now just imagine that instead of 1-A, this said tier 0. Then this would describe the proxyverse. Same goes with the Swann narrative. So the proxyverse's power level would look something like this:
"Able to affect objects that are larger than what the logical framework defining an infinite or uncountably infinite number of baseline 0 layers."

its how the proxy verse transcends the patasphere. it's not just another layer. it has the same type of transcendence as from 1-A to High 1-A:
"Characters who can affect objects that are larger than what the logical framework defining 1-A and below can allow, and as such exceed any possible number of levels contained in the previous tiers, including an infinite or uncountably infinite number of baseline 1-A layers. Practically speaking, this would be something completely unreachable to any 1-A hierarchies."
Now just imagine that instead of 1-A, this said tier 0. Then this would describe the proxyverse. Same goes with the Swann narrative. So the proxyverse's power level would look something like this:
"Able to affect objects that are larger than what the logical framework defining an infinite or uncountably infinite number of baseline 0 layers."
Oh, it seems like i have misunderstood what layers into tier 0 even means then, i thought layers of tier 0 are just layers of inaccessible transcendences
So layers of 0 is just the gap between 2-A and low 1-C then

Oh, it seems like i have misunderstood what layers into tier 0 even means then, i thought layers of tier 0 are just layers of inaccessible transcendences
So layers of 0 is just the gap between 2-A and low 1-C then
a layer is another tier 0 realm that transcends a lower tier 0 realm. there are inaccessible^inaccessible layers in the SCP hierarchy.

Is SCP even above the white light and mathiverse?
White Light is strange. Depends on if the Absolute Infinity stuff is legitimate. If so, then it isn't above it.

Mathiverse, no. Mathiverse encompasses sets of all logical systems. It's stupidly high into tier 0 and I doubt anything on here will ever go above it.

Mathiverse is what happens when you're big brained and a battleboarder
Mathiverse is the definition of NLF-ish

I doubt any verses with that kind of statements will survive the wiki's standard though

Also, Isn't it fanfic or somesuch, and Edwin Abbott is not, kind of like, battleboarder such as Lionel or SCP writers smh

Last edited:
I've removed a ton of things and added somethings.

Removed Shit

1 - I removed the SCP Protags since there shit seems to not be really combat-applicable in the sense of it being an instant win-button

2 - Removed Dr. King from 11-C given he's been upgraded to 9-C

3 - Removed SCP-3812 from the 1st placement of High 1-A

Added Shit

1 - Added "Characters from the SCP Foundation" to the 1st placement of High 1-A

2 - Added SCP-3812 to the 1st placement of 1-A

3 - Added The Administrator to the 2nd placement of 10-A, alongside Calvin Lucien and Barker Sullivan

If there's anything else that needs to be added or removed just quote this comment and tell me what needs to be changed.

Removed Shit

1 - I removed the SCP Protags since there shit seems to not be really combat-applicable in the sense of it being an instant win-button

Added Shit

3 - Added The Administrator to the 2nd placement of 10-A, alongside Calvin Lucien and Barker Sullivan

If there's anything else that needs to be added or removed just quote this comment and tell me what needs to be changed.
SCP-3812(Future Self) should be beside(or above) The Goddess of the Manifold.
682 should be 1st 9-A
And they should be 1st place in 10-A too.

Removed Shit

Added Shit

Its here guys. The revision is done. "Characters from SCP Foundation" for 1st place of tier 0 and High 1-A.

SCP-3812(Future Self) should be beside(or above) The Goddess of the Manifold.
682 should be 1st 9-A
And they should be 1st place in 10-A too.
🗿

I also need explanations on why these characters should have these tiers above those other characters as well.

I'm not omniscience.

@Noneless21 Samething i said above.

@Setsuna_tenma Doesn't that Madoka character have passives that **** over Iris before she can use her mind hax's?

🗿

I also need explanations on why these characters should have these tiers above those other characters as well.

I'm not omniscience.

@Noneless21 Samething i said above.

@Setsuna_tenma Doesn't that Madoka character have passives that **** over Iris before she can use her mind hax's?
Oh sorry bout that, i don't know shit bout SCP so i'll let the supporter do his magic

🗿

I'm not omniscience.
3812 back to his old tier since he doesn't scale to the greater narrative anymore.
682 can access it's true form which is above baseline tier 0.
Remove calvin and barker, The Administrator should be 1st place because it scale to 3125 that can affect entirety of logical framework of High 1-A.

White Light is strange. Depends on if the Absolute Infinity stuff is legitimate. If so, then it isn't above it.

Mathiverse, no. Mathiverse encompasses sets of all logical systems. It's stupidly high into tier 0 and I doubt anything on here will ever go above it.
what is a logical system? Also is white light = mathiverse

I doubt any verses with that kind of statements will survive the wiki's standard though

Also, Isn't it fanfic or somesuch, and Edwin Abbott is not, kind of like, battleboarder such as Lionel or SCP writers smh
oh...

"Battleboarder such as... SCP writers" ?

Removed Shit

Added Shit

3930 from 10-C because its stats are unknown or varies now

Only Anos will be able to do anything (for non smurfs) and it will be an incon Since Arceus will passively remove his will to do anything (as well as making him lose all of his memories)

Venuz ignores reason. You might wanna correct this before Maou fans descend on you
Yes it ignoring reason however really doesn’t mean much as isn’t that a large portion of why Anos got Type 5 Acasuality and Transduality type 2 Which Arceus also now has.
Anos wouldn’t be able to do anything as he wouldn’t have the will to do it (or the memories to)
technically it’s still an incon as Anos also has passives that Arceus doesn’t resist to Anos’s level of bypassing resistence

Yes it ignoring reason however really doesn’t mean much as isn’t that a large portion of why Anos got Type 5 Acasuality and Transduality type 2 Which Arceus also now has.
Anos wouldn’t be able to do anything as he wouldn’t have the will to do it (or the memories to)
technically it’s still an incon as Anos also has passives that Arceus doesn’t resist to Anos’s level of bypassing resistence
Hmmph, although to be fair. Arceus himself can ignore reason if he wanted to.

It's the entire reason why something like the Distortion world exists. It defies logic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back