• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Another Big Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question, if Clef Proposal don't scale to the deer in djoricverse, does that mean The Absence also don't scale to djoricverse's Isabel since it's happened in Dmatrix canon?

Question, if Clef Proposal don't scale to the deer in djoricverse, does that mean The Absence also don't scale to djoricverse's Isabel since it's happened in Dmatrix canon?
i don"t sure about that but djoric and Dmatix often crossverse with each other's articles
Like 001 thirty six and Three scenes about Death
I guess it can scale with "Possibly", at very least

i don"t sure about that but djoric and Dmatix often crossverse with each other's articles
Like 001 thirty six and Three scenes about Death
I guess it can scale with "Possibly", at very least
Oh yeh, just realized he also write a
tales about TBD, 1440, and The Deer itself. So I guess they scale.

I mean not all authors have their own canon. And Dmatix very much contributed to Djoricverse (and that tale contains a lot of Djoricverse characters).

Kaktusverse is just, clearly a very strict and personal canon by Kaktus himself so most things he does are self-contained with his own things. And it's very much at odds with Djoricverse, so that's why they really shouldn't overlap.

Agree with all the ability additions. Not knowledgeable enough on SCP to comment about the tier stuff, though it also looks fine at first glance.

I admire all the work and effort put into this thread by the SCP Team. SCP is a very convoluted and difficult verse to research, so I am glad we have people like y'all who are willing to go through that sorta mess. Thanks for your work! It is very cool to see us getting these SCP updates after years of lackluster pages. And nice diagram, Saikou.

Last edited:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/●●_●●●●●_●●_●

SCP-2521’s durability should be upgraded with the INTEGER and 6802 upgrades

SCP-2521’s durability should be upgraded with the INTEGER and 6802 upgrades
It would probably become the most durable thing in the wiki, with High 1-A/possibly 0 durability without being tier 1 lmao

Anyway, I agree. Though the "platonic concept" is a bit iffy and normally wouldn't get a tier, but considering the past revision and how the Noosphere works, then it's fine. I guess the Noosphere would be at least 1-A+ likely High 1-A or straight up High 1-A.

It would probably become the most durable thing in the wiki, with High 1-A/possibly 0 durability without being tier 1 lmao

Anyway, I agree. Though the "platonic concept" is a bit iffy and normally wouldn't get a tier, but considering the past revision and how the Noosphere works, then it's fine. I guess the Noosphere would be at least 1-A+ likely High 1-A or straight up High 1-A.
Post in thread 'MSPA Discussion Thread'
https://vsbattles.com/threads/mspa-discussion-thread.52510/post-2239199
As stated by Ultima Reality.
Yep, but the rest I am neutral on.

With the cosmology change, the Noosphere would be above 3812, which has its own 1-A+ feat anyway.

At the very worst the Noosphere would be 1-A+, but I'm confident in it being High 1-A for being completely beyond 3812's means of reaching.

SCP-3812 change makes the most sense as well as High 1-A Noonsphere. Agree with all changes presented

Last edited:
Yeah don't get confused with the Platonic shit. Our standards are saying that just "platonic ideas" aren't enough to be 1-A without context. We absolutely have context here, with said Platonic ideas minimally ruling a world with an arbitrary number of higher dimensions, and at best, over a world with infinite 1-A narratives.

Also last minute small changes for the Djoricverse, mostly so that the tiers can be implemented in slightly more conservative manners.

231-7 and Set (as well as every spear bearer in the future) should only be on the tier of the Scarlet King with the spear, with the assumption that it boosts them to this level when used. It's not explicitly stated to be the case, but the spears have been shown to amp the user in the GOC article, and it's a better interpretation than to just assume these people are randomly on the level of a multiverse destroying deity.

The only exception is Isabel, due to her own feats as the Wonder Maker placing her on that level anyway. Although it should be noted that the Isabel we see during this fight is an "awakened" Isabel so to speak, with her self in most of her tales being just a regular human with some vague reality-warping powers, not the weird cosmic entity she's shown being later. Might be worth giving her a normal self key but idk.

Also Cain is bad and wouldn't scale anymore. I kinda forgot that before all that crap, he and 076 were depowered by the 36 *******. So like, yeah. No more scaling to his amped brother.

Aint no way yall using the Berkeley shit oml💀
Bruh Berkeley overkill.
(Club limit Berkeley go brr)

Even n fold variants and rank-into-rank without Icarus can reach that and go beyond.

(Pretty sure even the hyper-mahlo's extensions can do that.)

Edit:Anyways how do I unfollow a thread?
(Like not get it's notification or something)

Last edited:
Bruh Berkeley overkill.
(Club limit Berkeley go brr)

Even n fold variants and rank-into-rank without Icarus can reach that and go beyond.

(Pretty sure even the hyper-mahlo's extensions can do that.)

Edit:Anyways how do I unfollow a thread?
(Like not get it's notification or something)
at the top of the thread, it says unfollow. click that and you should be good. we should get back to SCP-ing

For your crimes of derailing this thread with WoD shit again you must accept following this thread until the end of times.

231-7 and Set (as well as every spear bearer in the future) should only be on the tier of the Scarlet King with the spear, with the assumption that it boosts them to this level when used. It's not explicitly stated to be the case, but the spears have been shown to amp the user in the GOC article, and it's a better interpretation than to just assume these people are randomly on the level of a multiverse destroying deity.
So, does that mean 231-7 and Set just physically a normal human without the spear?

Looks like we got another smurfs eh?

What Oven said. It's not really smurfiness, just that the Spear amp them in speed, AP and dura to that level. They still took some hits from the Scarlet King without instantly exploding in the fight.

Also I don't quite know what tier Set and 231-7 would be but given how Djoricverse seems kinda dry of information about them I guess they'd be 10-B, although I'll probably just go Unknown due to some uncertainties with them.

Would like to see some more opinions around high 1a and 0 before giving my input, but rest seems fine to me - unless there is some other verse context disregarding these feats/stuff.

Would like to see some more opinions around high 1a and 0 before giving my input, but rest seems fine to me - unless there is some other verse context disregarding these feats/stuff.
Well my take on it is this:

3812 is getting its old tier back so that's 1-A, 1-A+ at peak.

Noosphere now being hopelessly beyond what 3812 can reach would automatically be High 1-A, as information precedes 3812.

Paragons like The Serpent would be High 1-A due to preceding the Noosphere. The Paragon of Names however, would be At least High 1-A, possibly 0, since it contains every concept that even embodies the other Paragons, preceding them beyond anything they could possibly achieve.

IS and IS NOT would be Possibly 0 since they supersede even the Paragon of Names.

The above is Kaktusverse exclusive. I would like to preface the next part by saying Placeverse dwarfs Kaktusverse cosmologically so everything I say next would be at some level beyond the scope of Kaktusverse, so bear with me.

Based on what Saikou said, and the model he presented, we know that the Noosphere, Simosphere, and Patasphere supersede each other in order and each universe has their own set. As we've established, the Noosphere would be High 1-A.

Therefore, Simospheric entities like LOGICAN would scale above the Noosphere, giving us At least High 1-A, possibly 0

Pataspheric entities like IHP's Proposal would be At least High 1-A, possibly 0 due to unsubstantial evidence proving that it transcends the Simosphere. Think of it as High 1-A, but leaning more to 0, as opposed to the Simosphere's High 1-A, but could be 0.

Constants like 682 become High 1-A, likely 0. There is Place WoG that states you can't just become a Constant without drastically altering the structure of reality (Refer to the Vietnamese branch interview linked in the OP). They're put there by Swann and cannot be replaced. Now this could mean 2 things: Either becoming a Constant is possible, but would cause untold changes to the structure of the hierarchy, or it is impossible for any being less than a Constant to be a constant. Due to how adamant Place is about Constants just being untouchable, I'm more comfortable saying they're "likely 0" than just "possibly 0".

Proxyverse is 0 because it transcends Constants.

Swann Narrative is 0 because it transcends Proxyverse.

Universe Prime (which doesn't exist yet) would be infinite levels of Narratives beyond Swann's Narrative, and hence 0.

These are just my personal thoughts on the matter. Feel free to correct me if I made a mistake.

Noosphere now being hopelessly beyond what 3812 can reach would automatically be High 1-A, as information precedes 3812.

Paragons like The Serpent would be High 1-A due to preceding the Noosphere. The Paragon of Names however, would be At least High 1-A, possibly 0, since it contains every concept that even embodies the other Paragons, preceding them beyond anything they could possibly achieve.

IS and IS NOT would be Possibly 0 since they supersede even the Paragon of Names.

The above is Kaktusverse exclusive. I would like to preface the next part by saying Placeverse dwarfs Kaktusverse cosmologically so everything I say next would be at some level beyond the scope of Kaktusverse, so bear with me.

Based on what Saikou said, and the model he presented, we know that the Noosphere, Simosphere, and Patasphere supersede each other in order and each universe has their own set. As we've established, the Noosphere would be High 1-A.

Therefore, Simospheric entities like LOGICAN would scale above the Noosphere, giving us At least High 1-A, possibly 0

Pataspheric entities like IHP's Proposal would be At least High 1-A, possibly 0 due to unsubstantial evidence proving that it transcends the Simosphere. Think of it as High 1-A, but leaning more to 0, as opposed to the Simosphere's High 1-A, but could be 0.

Constants like 682 become High 1-A, likely 0. There is Place WoG that states you can't just become a Constant without drastically altering the structure of reality (Refer to the Vietnamese branch interview linked in the OP). They're put there by Swann and cannot be replaced. Now this could mean 2 things: Either becoming a Constant is possible, but would cause untold changes to the structure of the hierarchy, or it is impossible for any being less than a Constant to be a constant. Due to how adamant Place is about Constants just being untouchable, I'm more comfortable saying they're "likely 0" than just "possibly 0".

Universe Prime (which doesn't exist yet) would be infinite levels of Narratives beyond Swann's Narrative, and hence 0.

These are just my personal thoughts on the matter. Feel free to correct me if I made a mistake.
Thanks for an easy to understand summary. Fine by me then.

Cannot really speak much on the tiers subject but based on your summary everything looks fine.

I think the Patasphere and above should be solid tier 0
You could argue solid Tier 0 at a number of level in the cosmology, like at the Pataspheric level or at the level of the Constants. I just think only the higher narrative beings are 100% 0 in this context.

Also a few corrections to what Oven said. "Possibly 0" comes solely from Semiohazardous anomalies being capable of manipulating the logic that dictates the existence of Noospheric (Or at least Cyberspheric, but it's more or less the same) information. Making it so the Semiosphere would transcend the logical framework of the various levels of High 1-A stuff in the Noosphere. So anyone above SCP-3125 (which has feats of affecting Semiospheric things) or who scale well above the Semiosphere (such as the Patasphere or the Constants) would scale.

So the Kaktusverse Paragons scale due to the Serpent embodying and creating Information itself, which supports the very existence of ideas, making it far above SCP-3125. And the Djoricverse Scarlet King scales due to having destroyed and killed every single thing in the Djoricverse outside of Isabel and the Brothers Death, which includes SCP-3125 due to it existing during the final conflict of this story.

The research team is sporadic and aren't active most of the time. We only release big revisions after accumulating as much information we can cram into our heads as possible. Plus we had to wait for Placeholder to actually release his ADMONITION series articles before we could make certain changes.

Updating the thread is fine but you could just be in the Discord and watch the magic happen in real time.

Also like after this revision the revision team will probably take a long nap until a few months later when series 8 fills up.
I understand but it would be nice if you guys were there at all I mean you left the thread in the middle of a debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back