• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is the scp chick 1st in 1A and 10C The plot hax is not that powerful its defensive and make them in favourable outcome.

same with dr clef.

Dr gerald shouldn`t be in 10B only barker should be, his plot hax is actually combat applicable. Same with bright

and why is the adminstrator 3rd 10A Just merge him into 2nd. 2nd and 3rd are scp. Just merge them

Sorry for asking [probably too late] but why is arale in 4th placement in 3-A? and why is she in the first placement in 4-C?
Don't they have that too in 4-C and 3-A? I'm surprised that she is that high
Simple Answer: Plot Hax
(Not so) Detailed Answer: Currently she like the most haxiest of all Tier 4-C Characters and when it comes to Tier 3, she's number 4 because... just check the profile of the three characters above her and you'll see why. (Those 3 characters are insanely broken)

Simple Answer: Plot Hax
(Not so) Detailed Answer: Currently she like the most haxiest of all Tier 4-C Characters and when it comes to Tier 3, she's number 4 because... just check the profile of the three characters above her and you'll see why. (Those 3 characters are insanely broken)
Thanks for explaining it to me!

Now that I think about it can someone explain to me why This Guy is #3 in the 4-C Bracket?
His P&A don't look particularly impressive the guys (#4 & #5) under him have P&A's that are far more intimidating

All I know is Wukong's Aspect 5 NEP grants him a ton of immunities it seems, not just typical resistances.
One error I did make when it came to the Yang Qi and Wukong Vs was that I never checked if Yang Qi had feats of interacting with NEP and Transduality Layered up to Sun Wukongs and Yang Qi's own extent, we just assumed they canceled each other out (Which I now know isn't how that works...)

One error I did make when it came to the Yang Qi and Wukong Vs was that I never checked if Yang Qi had feats of interacting with NEP and Transduality Layered up to Sun Wukongs and Yang Qi's own extent, we just assumed they canceled each other out (Which I now know isn't how that works...)
It's okay I understand, you're an idiot

Eh looking at CRT's i'd wager Yang Qi has more layeres.

Should be tied for 4th strongest in 2-A now as he cannot kill PMM Characters (Acausuality type 5), but they cannot kill him either (Type 9 on a Low 1-C True form)

What about 5th placement tho?
Doesn't that guy have 1-A hax and the only reason he isn't above PMM is Acausality type 5?

Should be tied for 4th strongest in 2-A now as he cannot kill PMM Characters (Acausuality type 5), but they cannot kill him either (Type 9 on a Low 1-C True form)
John has 1A hax.

John wrecks Arceus's shit so so hard lmao

Immunities are NLF. If Yang Qi has more layers, he could likely neg.
Guess an individual with soul manipulation that can negate many layers of resistance to soul manipulation can negate immunity to soul manipulation, if that's what you were thinking? Remember immunity and resistances are vastly different.

I don't really get why we distinguish between Immunity and Resistance anymore, it's so heavily context-based that the difference between these two is practically meaningless

why is the scp chick 1st in 1A and 10C The plot hax is not that powerful its defensive and make them in favourable outcome.

same with dr clef.

Dr gerald shouldn`t be in 10B only barker should be, his plot hax is actually combat applicable. Same with bright

and why is the adminstrator 3rd 10A Just merge him into 2nd. 2nd and 3rd are scp. Just merge them

Depends on interpretation. Normally it's: Void & Nonexistent Spirits < Void of Void < Transcendent Monks < Bodhisattva Emptiness < Buddha Emptiness and then Dharmakaya True Nonexistence/Emptiness
Yang Qi says you need more layers.

Also, you should probably ask the person that made the NEP if layers apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back