• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Type 2 and aspect 5?
Aspect 5 is nothing in particular, it can be some immunity to X hax, for example I have Aspect 5 for being immune to Law Manipulation but it is Aspect 5 because the other aspects cover defined points.

An example of their interaction with aspect 5?
I have A character with Nature 2, Aspect 5 for being immune to Law Manipulation, if I want B to affect character A, well first of all it has to be able to interact with A's Nature, and to affect Aspect 5, then we must have proof that B's Law Hax can affect A despite being Immune to that aspect, although it may not seem immunity because it could be affected, there are characters that can bypass such immunity without even destroying that immunity. What I mean is that Aspect 5 covers practically any ability other than Soul (Aspect 1), Conceptual (Aspect 2), Mental (Aspect 3), Information (Aspect 4).

1. Other: These characters lack some other fundamental aspect that would be necessary for a normal being's existence or have a nonexistent one. Examples would include things like lacking a history. They are hence immune to abilities that target that respective aspect. Which aspect should be mentioned on the profile, together with any detail regarding what it makes them immune to.

aspect 5 is not important, being non-existent in Vortex time, where the Biodata is form, already covers the Aspects 1, 2, 3 and 4
Kind of is since it encompasses and view void, nonexistence, form, formless, concept, phenomenon, annihilation, destruction, creation, mind, soul, reality, chaos, law, life, death, time, space, everything that exists, everything that doesn't exist, the great way and the Dharma itself who already view the ones stated previously as unreality is also viewed as unreality by the truth body. This is Wukong's aspect 5.

Last edited:
And btw, the black guardian seems to only have have the typical NEP type 2, the basic stuff compared to what Wukong has.
I said that I have to update it, I need time, besides that there is an interpretation for his type 8 immortality(The guardians will not be able to stop doing their function until the creation does not need it anymore), if when the White Guardian referred to the Creation as just that (11-D) or if he meant that they will be resurrected by The Grace

I said that I have to update it, I need time, besides that there is an interpretation for his type 8 immortality(The guardians will not be able to stop doing their function until the creation does not need it anymore), if when the White Guardian referred to the Creation as just that (11-D) or if he meant that they will be resurrected by The Grace
What matters now is if they have interacted with something that possesses a similar nature as Wukong, then we can decide whether it's incon or a win for doctor who characters.

FYI Digimon DOES have NEP and many of them have various forms of NPI, the issue is the dark area Digimon (those with NEP) haven't been updated with the nature and aspects yet. I honestly couldn't tell when the verse will be updated with the new NEP standards but iirc there's a massive Digimon CRT in the pipeline in the not too distant future, so perhaps the NEP will be addressed there.

Yes he's 10D, a 10D with an exceptionally more advanced NEP compared to the norm.

Which means he be safely placed in top 2 along with doctor who and mother eater.
He gets a lower position then. Everyone on the list is 11D so while they can't interact with him, he can affect them either

He gets a lower position then. Everyone on the list is 11D so while they can't interact with him, he can affect them either
The only 11D on the list that can interact with him is possibly the ones from umineko, so he'll just be sharing the top 2 spot with doctor who and mother eater due to his physiology alone, the other 11Ds would be easily defeated by doctor who and mother eater anyways and won't be able to interact with Wukong.

Yeah, you can't be the king of incons and expect to magically be on the list
Meh, that's how he's tied with Dante in the first place. Besides that the only one on Thay list that can interact with him is umineko characters, so he'll just be under them, sharing the spot with the 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back