• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changes have been added.

Also removed The Quiet Deviless from High 4-C given the low quality of the profile and that there really isn't anyone that's consistently online who can defend her position on the list.

And apparently its not in the power and ability section...plus while I see it in the technique section ''He writes everything that happens into his book and everything he writes into his book happens. As such something he doesn't write into the book also doesn't happen. ''...sounds like NLF (as it would mean that no ability will work on him no matter what) while as more than sure he can;t write faster than any of the characters with his average human speed.

How did D beat him if he has such a NLF passive?

Last edited:
By having a resistance towards Plot Manipulation and having his own Plot Manipulation via The Akashic Records cancelling out the Old Man's.
Yup unless you resist Plot Manipulation, even characters with powerful defensive hax like type 5 Acausality can only incon the old man and it never gets old seeing people's have the same first reaction to me when the application of his plot hax is explained.

It still high-key sounds like a NLF to me.

Didn't know D had Plot Manip res but still the ability does sound NLF as what you get from that is that no ability works on him cause he doesn't write them (like anyone will write things that weaken them). That's why such vague and not much context abilities aren't that interesting...his profile seems kinda bad...maybe I shall tell to Tllm the Profile Deleter to add more on his increasing Nuke list. :unsure:

But seriously anyone has (knows of) scans/blogs for him so we can see how it works in the story?[/S]

But seriously anyone has (knows of) scans/blogs for him so we can see how it works in the story?
Zero.

Dude literally has nothing to support his abilities nor tiering, not a single scan nor blog.

Tbh i would delete the profile since its in such a terrible state and i doubt anyone is gonna revise him in the near or distant future.

The Childlike Empress has the same problem as well.

any 2-C or lower characters with plot-hax resistance getting ready to beat down a plot haxing old guy with horrible durability
Evrgy7uXMAAfZ-k.jpg

Not really but usually matches and debating between characters makes people to try to improve their supported (not always) characters (either updating them, fixing things like formatting, explanation, powers/statistics, and even adding scans/references, or blogs)...the ''competitive'' talks help them as in the end creating profiles works hand in hand with debates/matches.

Didn't know D had Plot Manip res but still the ability does sound NLF as what you get from that is that no ability works on him cause he doesn't write them (like anyone will write things that weaken them). That's why such vague and not much context abilities aren't that interesting...his profile seems kinda bad...maybe I shall tell to Tllm the Profile Deleter to add more on his increasing Nuke list. :unsure:

But seriously anyone has (knows of) scans/blogs for him so we can see how it works in the story?[/S]
I mean, don't get how having passive plot manip over reality is a NLF. It's simply a passive ability like any other, originating from the fact that he is the author of reality.

Anyway, I can add some references to the page when I have time. I'm the one who made the The Neverending Story profiles btw.

I mean, don't get how having passive plot manip over reality is a NLF. It's simply a passive ability like any other, originating from the fact that he is the author of reality.

Anyway, I can add some references to the page when I have time. I'm the one who made the The Neverending Story profiles btw.
It kinda sounds NLF when it says " As such something he doesn't write into the book also doesn't happen." Just because he doesn't write something wouldn't mean that another power won't work on him...this is just like the case with invulnerability in a way as you could say that they too can't be hit/wounded by anything cause invulnerability (usually game characters have these types which block all attacks).

It kinda sounds NLF when it says " As such something he doesn't write into the book also doesn't happen." Just because he doesn't write something wouldn't mean that another power won't work on him...this is just like the case with invulnerability in a way as you could say that they too can't be hit/wounded by anything cause invulnerability (usually game characters have these types which block all attacks).
That's the idea, though. The world is his story, so something that he hasn't written can not have happened. Things must appear in the plot to happen.
If you are outside of his range (i.e. outside his story) or if you can overcome plot manipulation that is a different issue of course.

She doesn't have anyways to interact with NEP nor does anyone from doctor who.
for now, when i'm stops being so lazy, all the guardians will be able, due to being able to damage Black Guardian who embodies chaos and the end of the time, Also to some creations of the eternals that do not exist throughout time and the space iirc

for now, when i'm stops being so lazy, all the guardians will be able, due to being able to damage Black Guardian who embodies chaos and the end of the time, Also to some creations of the eternals that do not exist throughout time and the space iirc
I know but can they negate all 5 aspects of nonexistence?

We can count with our hands the characters that have and can interact with Nonexistent Physiology Nature Type 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back