• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Nameless vs Yang Qi: Battle For The Strongest 3rd 2-C

Muchacho_mrm

VS Battles
Image Helper

The Nameless VS Yang Qi

r95TXz1.png
ltNUrL0.png

Conditions.

Speed Equalized.
SBA.
10 meters apart.
Battle takes place on a neutral plane of existence.

Last edited:

Yang Qi

His resistance layers scale above 9000+ layers in this key but with the new update, he has the God Legion Seal that turns his power with a thought into low 1-C, possibly 1-C, making 4D layers useless. With the new update, it also grants him smurf resistance to his intangible/abstract aspects (his soul and such) and whatever else he houses in his sea of consciousness (a shrunken mental dimension in-between his head). Not to mention the God Legion Seal can interfere at any time in the fight.

He has passive fate, law, subjective reality (at-least 400 billion lightyears in diameter), reality warping, powernull, deconstruction (possibly just AP), sense manipulation, chaos manipulation, paralysis, fear, passive AP crush in the form of pressure they radiate (physical, soul, nascent divinity, will, sea of consciousness, etc, being crushed out of existence)

Sight based EE, Death manipulation, power modification, durability negation. Plus body, energy, soul, will, nascent divinity, etc, ignition.

Reality warping and fate manipulation through speaking. As well as his voice breaking laws, destroying voids, etc. Forget his voice, his breath is enough to kill someone at the level he's at on that key. Not to mention he scales so far above this guy, I don't know how to describe it.

Some of his equipment:

Spear has passive corruption, sense manipulation, perception manipulation, Paralysis inducement, soul destruction, fear & powernull for other equipment. It also has other abilities, since it's made out of the essence of all hells. If hit by it, it has absorption or the destruction of your entire being (body, sea of energy/consciousness, soul, will, nascent divinity, vital essence, etc). It's kinda hard to avoid it, since he can fill 2-B, possibly 2-A range just with it's size. With danmaku too lol.

His armour (technically robe now) has passive powernull and attack reflection.

His wings have deconstruction or EE against other wings. It also has darkness manipulation.

Why would you need the supporters to agree with a obvious stomp between a 2-C and a Low 1-C character?

The low 1-C possibly 1-C, in the 2-C key doesn't appear separate. So it's a very high powered attack in the 2-C key is what it looks like.

Does he lead with it?

Why would you need the supporters to agree with a obvious stomp between a 2-C and a Low 1-C character?
They're both 2-C, just one can increase his potency. I wanted to see if the supporters agree it's a stomp or if I'll get a surprise.

The low 1-C possibly 1-C, in the 2-C key doesn't appear separate. So it's a very high powered attack in the 2-C key is what it looks like.

Does he lead with it?
It's a thing that merged with him. He can go from 2-C to low 1-C, possibly 1-C with it in-terms of potency. Without using it, it simply observes and acts whenever he faces certain death or sometimes with weird reasons, for example someone manipulated time and it got pissed off, then another time, someone paralysed him and it helped him resist.

No, he doesn't lead with it, it's probably his second or third move to

Welp, cutting the tier jump aside, perhaps yo should change the initial distance of the fight, 4 Km apart goes against SBA when Nameless' maximum range is about hundreds of meters.

Not quite sure why people still using Nameless for these top 5 battles whne Ergo and Omega are stronger, I guess its due his immortality, yet that may or not be combat applicable. Regardless, John does do much aside on realying on his right arm, that ignores immunities and cause instant critical hit that may erase you and prevent resurrection. The rest is relying in debufing the opponent through Nemesis, that aside of making you weaker, it does reduces the effectivity of ki, magic, summoning and psychic abilities. He also have Combat Aura, but that power is very useful against his equals. He is already extremely difficult to detect through supernatural means.

Then he have Necrom (that for some reason its description is not in his profile): beyond its Quality enhacements, it negates regeneration to the point is no longer combat applicable, cause instant bleeding and improved his overall lethality (that goes well with his hand).

Didn't see his range, my bad. Changed it to 10 meters apart.

Should I change it to Ergo or Omega?

Yang Qi resists EE and the only critical hit he can suffer is his will and destiny (not fate), the former being with the God Legion Seal (the low 1-C, possibly 1-C item/entity). If his resistance was bypassed and the God Legion Seal didn't interfere in him being erased, the ability wouldn't work unless all hells + Yang (Yin & Yang) were simultaneously erased from existence or alternatively immortality (Type 8) negation.

Reducing his stats wouldn't work since he can just think and not only return to his previous level, he can also just increase his power by 10,000 times and keep doing that if he wants I suppose.

He's passed a mountain of people that negate his regen, he improves faster. Bleeding is something he wouldn't even care about, in-verse cultivator physiology at some point, the body is just a vehicle for their non-physical aspects to puppeteer. Not to mention Yang Qi turned his body's atoms into hellish dimensions, his blood isn't actual blood and his bones are laws he's turned physical. In the event he somehow loses it, he can just exist and fight in will form or create a new body.

Should I change it to Ergo or Omega?
You may do it, although is preferible to end this match first.
Yang Qi resists EE and the only critical hit he can suffer is his will and destiny (not fate), the former being with the God Legion Seal (the low 1-C, possibly 1-C item/entity). If his resistance was bypassed and the God Legion Seal didn't interfere in him being erased, the ability wouldn't work unless all hells + Yang (Yin & Yang) were simultaneously erased from existence or alternatively immortality (Type 8) negation.
I don't quite get this, but I understand that his immortality relies in certain higher-dimensional device?

The novel isn't clear on the true size of hell and all it's layers. Low 2-C, 2-B or 2-A, one of those is it's true size. Yang Qi will exist so long as Hell exist. As for the Yang part, he'll exist so long as what is defined as masculine and strong exists.

Just a reminder, all this discussion is ignoring his passives I've listed.

Passives reduces to what exactly they do, is alos possible if if can be resisted or not, either by John innate resistances or as his status of demigod; he is not particulary immune to anything, not counting his immortality, although given his Nemesis abilities, he wouldn't get tired and is immune to everything that would stroke a vulnerable point (severing limbs and such do not have any effect as he replaces them with energy). People would also argue whenever do something to Nameless based in his type 2 NEP or something.

He scales above a hierarchy of cultivators. Being passively powernulled, fear haxxed, crushed out of existence, law haxed, all while your attacks are fate haxed (fated to never affect him) and the fight is happening in his subjective reality. Bla bla bla (my first post)

If he sees an attack, he can modify it. If he doesn't see it, he can null it, erase it, absorb it, etc.

If he speaks, what he says happens.

And such, such (again, my first post).

His resistance negation layers is made pointless by tier bump capability, it's the main reason it was a confirmed stop, that and the fact that he has a low 1-C, possibly 1-C present, watching the fight, ready to intervene. In this key he can interact with NEP (Type 2).

Well, don't think I can't argue against all that; John does not have much offensive abilities beyond his right arm and debufing abilities (and even tho, few of then can only be mantained for a couple of minutes). For the top strongest stuff I would rather suggest to use Ergo or Omega, maybe even Baal or Rudraskha, as they are more versatile (although don't think its necessary to put them against Yang Qi).

This match only happened because I originally proposed this character to take The Nameless' spot on the top 5 list, The Nameless can't really kill them due to their higher-D immortality but a temporary incap could be possible but the main reason for the automatic placement was their immortality (Type 9), but I've gotten differing opinions on his true self (low 1-C, possibly 1-C joining in the fight).

If you think it'll be a stomp against Yang Qi with those other characters, then the thread can be closed.

Back