• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yang Qi says you need more layers.

Also, you should probably ask the person that made the NEP if layers apply.
Been trying to but he's busy. From what you told me Yang Qi hits 5 layers the same as Sun Wukong.

1. Voids (nothingness)
2. If existence is 1 and nonexistence is 0, this form is below 0 (Lifeless and Destructionless form)
3. If the duality of existence is 1 and nonexistence in all it's form is 0, this form is neither (nevasaññānāsaññāyatana Transduality type 2)
4. If existing outside the dualities of existence and nonexistence is 1 and existing in it 0, this form is neither (beyond nevasaññānāsaññāyatana)
5. The Annulled.

if both have the same layers then both can interact with each other it just that Yang Qi has plethora of passive haxes each with layers more than the onion, but Wukong's immortality is questionable whether he can launch an attack to Yang Qi or not

if both have the same layers then both can interact with each other it just that Yang Qi has plethora of passive haxes each with layers more than the onion, but Wukong's immortality is questionable whether he can launch an attack to Yang Qi or not
They have the same layers of NEP but Wukong seems to have a strong aspect 5 which would make him immune to most of yang qi's abilities.

They have the same layers of NEP but Wukong seems to have a strong aspect 5 which would make him immune to most of yang qi's abilities.
what is the NEP aspect type 5 qualifies tho? i still don't know what will the character get if he got NEP aspect type 5

also, make the thread if you think Wukong has a chance to beat Yang Qi now

Also depends on Yang Qi's stuff they are also insanely layered, tho don't know if they are so when he is 9D.
For layers, if we use the PI scale (power index) he sits comfortably outside numbers. Prior to that, he was in the trillions. And if we use Godhood rating he was over three hundred billion before he went outside numbers.

What is the PI scale and Godhood rating? Caveman cultivators with no numerical way to accurately measure the hierarchy of cultivators outside of cultivation ranks, got these measuring units and the technology from the Lord of Civilization and Mechanical civilization. Even the measuring unit 'light-year' was given to them.

Been trying to but he's busy. From what you told me Yang Qi hits 5 layers the same as Sun Wukong.
Void < Primal Chaos < Lifeless & Destructionless < Lifeless-Destructionless Nirvanic-Destruction Kalpa Body Magic < Lifeless & Destructionless 2.0 (Unbound Will Convergence Level) < Half-Annulled < Half-Annulled within Nevasaññānāsaññāyatana < Half-Annulled a layer deeper than Nevasaññānāsaññāyatana < Half-Annulled two or more layers deeper than Nevasaññānāsaññāyatana (Sovereign Lord & True-Devil incognito mode) < Probably what Yang Qi can do since he surpasses King Immortal-Slayer, the Sovereign Lord and the True-Devil combined < The Annulled.

Whatever Yang Qi did to leave the setting of the verse probably counts too. There definitely more, It's a 1.6k chapters novel after all, that I'll have to reread again-again.
NEP (Type 5) is for things not covered by the other types. Yang Qi has it for his history, life/essence, will, nascent divinity, sea of energy, sea of consciousness, etc...I just didn't care to add it nor is it necessary.

Void < Primal Chaos < Lifeless & Destructionless < Lifeless-Destructionless Nirvanic-Destruction Kalpa Body Magic < Lifeless & Destructionless 2.0 (Unbound Will Convergence Level) < Half-Annulled < Half-Annulled within Nevasaññānāsaññāyatana < Half-Annulled a layer deeper than Nevasaññānāsaññāyatana < Half-Annulled two or more layers deeper than Nevasaññānāsaññāyatana (Sovereign Lord & True-Devil incognito mode) < Probably what Yang Qi can do since he surpasses King Immortal-Slayer, the Sovereign Lord and the True-Devil combined < The Annulled.
Are these NEP layers?

Just add it.
When I'm done with the verse I am currently working on, I'll create a proper physiology page for Sage Monarch. Rather than listing all of his metaphysical aspects for type 5 without elaborating on what they are. For now, the explicit statement linked on his profile that says everything about them is nonexistent is enough.
Are these NEP layers?
Yes. You can also add another primal-chaos in that hierarchy too. The Primal Chaos they interact with in the lower worlds is just a reflection of the true one.

what is the NEP aspect type 5 qualifies tho? i still don't know what will the character get if he got NEP aspect type 5
A lot of immunities the same way that NEP type 2 grants immunity to conceptual manipulation, In Wukong's case it includes void, destruction, annihilation, increase, decrease, life, death, time, space, nonexistence, none-nonexistence and basically a lot more.
Kind of is since it encompasses and view void, nonexistence, form, formless, concept, phenomenon, annihilation, destruction, creation, mind, soul, reality, chaos, law, life, death, time, space, everything that exists, everything that doesn't exist, and the great way. This is the Buddha victorious in strife Wukong's aspect 5.

When I'm done with the verse I am currently working on, I'll create a proper physiology page for Sage Monarch. Rather than listing all of his metaphysical aspects for type 5 without elaborating on what they are. For now, the explicit statement linked on his profile that says everything about them is nonexistent is enough.

Yes. You can also add another primal-chaos in that hierarchy too. The Primal Chaos they interact with in the lower worlds is just a reflection of the true one.
Mannnn, now I gotta make a whole real NEP scaling chain for Sun Wukong... Definitely wasn't on my to-do list.

This pretty much summarizes everyone's reaction to your debate:
HVXXpxG.jpg

PMMM has Aca type 5 and John didn't have any feat in interacting aca type 5 it seems so John is below PMMM for this reason
no it isnt, it is that for the previous 5th spot didn't have a way to hit john so john would eventually pull out his win con in the form of 1-A hax to just retcon ff peeps, with madoka people yes he can hit most of them (cant hit ukg as she is now), he has interacted with type 5 aca, but he wont get to the point where he would use it, something that would happen against FF, if he was in theory bloodlusted, then yeah he bullies and stomps retconning them wholly to the point where even their aca cant save them, they just never come to be, but since he isnt, he wont last long enough to where he would think abt using retcon offensively then yeah he doesn't beat them

why is the scp chick 1st in 1A and 10C The plot hax is not that powerful its defensive and make them in favourable outcome.

same with dr clef.

Dr gerald shouldn`t be in 10B only barker should be, his plot hax is actually combat applicable. Same with bright

and why is the adminstrator 3rd 10A Just merge him into 2nd. 2nd and 3rd are scp. Just merge them

Is anyone contending for the free 3-A spot right now?
Otherwise, I would suggest the recently upgraded Darquesse.

Can someone please explain these placements to me
I dont but from what i have seen and read about D it looks like he could get W over Xue Ying
And Kingprotea doesnt have really have an extensive hax wall so can someone explain why she is number 1 please
Her hax are 8D same for her resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back