• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the true self need to be affected in this case? Kratos has 5-D everything as well as Type 1 concept absorption and destruction.
The true self sustains/nourishes the avatars. 5D hax would ignore the avatar's plot armour and type 1 concept absorption and destruction would certainly kill it, at-least in Kratos' eyes before it reforms.

The avatar could probably use hax Kratos doesn't resist before and after its destruction or even multiply and outrange Kratos.

The true self sustains/nourishes the avatars. 5D hax would ignore the avatar's plot armour and type 1 concept absorption and destruction would certainly kill it, at-least in Kratos' eyes before it reforms.
Does it reform immediately? And can the true form bring its avatar back from such destruction?
The avatar could probably use hax Kratos doesn't resist before and after its destruction or even multiply and outrange Kratos.
Does he even have hax Kratos doesn't resist in this key? Looked through the page, it doesn't have anything that Kratos doesn't either already resist or can just adapt to.

Does it reform immediately?
In the series, Gu Taxian's avatars vanish from the world whenever he reaches a crucial point in his fight against the Heavenly Dao. They're gone days, months and sometimes years since he can't spare a thought to them. In a versus match the Heavenly Dao doesn't exist. So he can focus on sustaining all he wants.

And can the true form bring its avatar back from such destruction?
If Kratos has HGR negation and kills it with 5D hax, then no. If not then it wouldn't matter. Technically even with HGR negation, the avatar's Dao is the Dao of the true self.
Does he even have hax Kratos doesn't resist in this key? Looked through the page, it doesn't have anything that Kratos doesn't either already resist or can just adapt to.
Kratos doesn't resist info, data, and plot manipulation among other things. If he can adapt to them then its a complete stomp.

In the series, Gu Taxian's avatars vanish from the world whenever he reaches a crucial point in his fight against the Heavenly Dao. They're gone days, months and sometimes years since he can't spare a thought to them. In a versus match the Heavenly Dao doesn't exist. So he can focus on sustaining all he wants.

If Kratos has HGR negation and kills it with 5D hax, then no. If not then it wouldn't matter. Technically even with HGR negation, the avatar's Dao is the Dao of the true self.
The true self that's 2-A?
Kratos doesn't resist info, data, and plot manipulation among other things. If he can adapt to them then its a complete stomp.
Data Manipulation is pretty meaningless here. The Information Manipulation just looks to be him looking at other's information so I dunno how it'd be an issue here. Plot Manipulation seems like it could be an issue, what does it do here? I ask cause it seems to be tied to fate, which Kratos resists and can adapt to on a 5-dimensional level.

Worst comes to worst, Kratos uses the Spear of Destiny to sever his fate or something.

The true self that's 2-A?
Yes.
The Information Manipulation just looks to be him looking at other's information so I dunno how it'd be an issue here
The information manipulation is a net of information they create to manage their territory, which lets them read and manipulate information. Their other form of it is NPI which is destroying or absorbing information.
Plot Manipulation seems like it could be an issue, what does it do here? I ask cause it seems to be tied to fate, which Kratos resists and can adapt to on a 5-dimensional level.
Plot armour for most and possibly direct manipulation by the avatar. They have regular fate manipulation, as in the future. Plot manipulation is a future that doesn't exist with metafictional context.

Worst comes to worst, Kratos uses the Spear of Destiny to sever his fate or something.
Acausals of the verse are still bound to it and affected by it. Even Gu Chensha's higher form of Acausal type 4 didn't work.

L42lqMd.png

Yes.

The information manipulation is a net of information they create to manage their territory, which lets them read and manipulate information. Their other form of it is NPI which is destroying or absorbing information.
I'm looking at the scans and so far nothing shows he can just "info begone" his opponents.
Plot armour for most and possibly direct manipulation by the avatar. They have regular fate manipulation, as in the future. Plot manipulation is a future that doesn't exist with metafictional context.
If it's 4-D in scale then I dunno how it is stopping hax a whole dimensional level above it.
Acausals of the verse are still bound to it and affected by it. Even Gu Chensha's higher form of Acausal type 4 didn't work.

L42lqMd.png
The Sisters of Fate can control Type 4 Acausals and create 5-dimensional timelines with their fate hax. The Spear of Destiny is of that power Kratos adapted to this power.

I'm looking at the scans and so far nothing shows he can just "info begone" his opponents.
The scans are management of their territory. Most of the scans in that page are meant for basic stuff to qualify, not everything they can do. For that key I would have added absorbing an empire's information, sucking dry information. Like I said, it is done through their NPI with information and being able to see it, with the ability to kill someone until nothing remains. I'll post more feat scans if needed for this key.

If it's 4-D in scale then I dunno how it is stopping hax a whole dimensional level above it.
It won't. I've already said "5D hax would ignore the avatar's plot armour"
The Sisters of Fate can control Type 4 Acausals and create 5-dimensional timelines with their fate hax. The Spear of Destiny is of that power Kratos adapted to this power.
Which would let him ignore the avatar's regular fate manipulation, not the plot one. The latter doesn't rely on a future that exists, even at a 1-A scale.

The scans are management of their territory. Most of the scans in that page are meant for basic stuff to qualify, not everything they can do. For that key I would have added absorbing an empire's information, sucking dry information. Like I said, it is done through their NPI with information and being able to see it, with the ability to kill someone until nothing remains. I'll post more feat scans if needed for this key.
Most of that doesn't really tell me how it directly affects the fundamental information of a being since it largely seems to involve standard information and knowledge.

Being able to kill someone until nothing is left is nothing new to Kratos, who can also do that to people with his bare hands. Unless like, there's some scan that makes it clear that this is via deleting information that I missed.
It won't. I've already said "5D hax would ignore the avatar's plot armour"
Alright.
Which would let him ignore the avatar's regular fate manipulation, not the plot one. The latter doesn't rely on a future that exists, even at a 1-A scale.
Alright then. What does the plot do in this scenario? Cause all the hax Kratos has would be above 4-D.

Most of that doesn't really tell me how it directly affects the fundamental information of a being since it largely seems to involve standard information and knowledge.

Being able to kill someone until nothing is left is nothing new to Kratos, who can also do that to people with his bare hands. Unless like, there's some scan that makes it clear that this is via deleting information that I missed.
It doesn't really need to say fundamental if it is a person's information. Also being able to kill someone until nothing remains is in the context of the ability to see and interact with information. For example nothing remained of Gu Chensha as he turned into a Heavenly Dao type of being, and the information net I mentioned has another form which is a computer AI system that covers this dude's world and the only way he could track Gu Chensha Heavenly Dao was through an item Gu Chensha possesses.

Alright then. What does the plot do in this scenario? Cause all the hax Kratos has would be above 4-D.
Plot armour does nothing in this fight, it can turn danger into blessings but Kratos is firing off 5D hax. As for active plot manipulation rather than passive, like I said "possibly direct manipulation by the avatar". If not the avatar then the true self, for example the Heavenly Dao he is fighting created the story for his son (Gu Chensha) to be the villain the main character the Heavenly Dao created to defeat.

Edit: their information doesn't only contain what the previous scans have, it also contains their past and future.

Last edited:
It doesn't really need to say fundamental if it is a person's information. Also being able to kill someone until nothing remains is in the context of the ability to see and interact with information. For example nothing remained of Gu Chensha as he turned into a Heavenly Dao type of being, and the information net I mentioned has another form which is a computer AI system that covers this dude's world and the only way he could track Gu Chensha Heavenly Dao was through an item Gu Chensha possesses.
It does have to be specified. There's a bit of a difference in "now I know all about him" and "I've absorbed the fundamental components of his existence" and the scans on the page at least say more for the former than the latter.

The other scans posted here are alright though. I have a few issues but there's no point in getting into the thick of it here so I'll move on with the assumption that he can do all this with fundamental information.

Kratos himself has information analysis that tells him everything another character can do, as well as causality and absolute time manipulation and stop via the Amulet of Ouroboros, a shield that can deflect Low 1-C AoE attacks and hax, touch based power and concept absorption, power nullification via various means and more.
Plot armour does nothing in this fight, it can turn danger into blessings but Kratos is firing off 5D hax. As for active plot manipulation rather than passive, like I said "possibly direct manipulation by the avatar". If not the avatar then the true self, for example the Heavenly Dao he is fighting created the story for his son (Gu Chensha) to be the villain the main character the Heavenly Dao created to defeat.
Noted. I'm not sure if it's going to hold up to everything Kratos can do though.
Edit: their information doesn't only contain what the previous scans have, it also contains their past and future.
Noted.

It does have to be specified. There's a bit of a difference in "now I know all about him" and "I've absorbed the fundamental components of his existence" and the scans on the page at least say more for the former than the latter.

The other scans posted here are alright though. I have a few issues but there's no point in getting into the thick of it here so I'll move on with the assumption that he can do all this with fundamental information.
Maybe I should have given more context? Not my last response but the one before that, the first scan was Gu Chensha forcibly taking information, he isn't looking at it and what that information consists of I've already said. The second scan, this, is him sucking dry the information of someone, subsequently killing them and that information becoming his now. Maybe I should have posted about abstracts, like an AI that is the embodiment of knowledge, that Gu Chensha started munching on and became the embodiment of that entire scientific civilization.

Kratos himself has information analysis that tells him everything another character can do, as well as causality and absolute time manipulation and stop via the Amulet of Ouroboros, a shield that can deflect Low 1-C AoE attacks and hax, touch based power and concept absorption, power nullification via various means and more.
I am guessing all of this is Low 1-C?

I see. Well, Gu Taxian likely can't pull off any hax Kratos doesn't resist or adapt to. The only thing he wouldn't adapt to being simply a possibly for the avatar and the true self doing it probably breaks SBA. And Kratos not being able to reach the true self wouldn't matter if he keeps killing the spawns...

Unless a supporter or a knowledgeable person comes with new arguments in 24 hours, then Kratos should be above Gu Taxian.

Looking at Isis Remnant on High 6-A, does she have any power that Kratos doesn't either resist or adapt to? Her mind and death-hax are resisted or can just be evolved against as can thr rest of her hax, and Kratos can destroy her beyond her ability to recover with any of his weapons.

Looking at Isis Remnant on High 6-A, does she have any power that Kratos doesn't either resist or adapt to? Her mind and death-hax are resisted or can just be evolved against as can thr rest of her hax, and Kratos can destroy her beyond her ability to recover with any of his weapons.
her passive is possibly 7D, so no

I dont see any difference, she is Low 1-A and han soo was 5D

so he can keep his place with ruphas unless you gonna change her place
Yeah but I don't know if he even has 4-D hax.

If he does (and an explanation for how he has it would be appreciated), he would have to fight Ace who also has 4-D hax.

If he doesn't have 4-D hax, he might be even lower than that.

Yeah but I don't know if he even has 4-D hax.

If he does (and an explanation for how he has it would be appreciated), he would have to fight Ace who also has 4-D hax.

If he doesn't have 4-D hax, he might be even lower than that.
the same reason for 5D

The second demon created a system, this system uses the energies of light and darkness, the same energy that was used to create the worlds and the 4D spaces

and all the powers come directly from the system

the same reason for 5D

The second demon created a system, this system uses the energies of light and darkness, the same energy that was used to create the worlds and the 4D spaces

Aight, that seems fine.

Now he needs to fight Ace for the #4 spot since Ace also has 4D hax

Aight, that seems fine.

Now he needs to fight Ace for the #4 spot since Ace also has 4D hax

no ty, I'm not interested you can create a match for ace vs ruphas if u want

im not gonna waste time again

it was low 1-A vs low 1-C

so even if it changed to 4D it will still be the same, (unequal speed match)

Last edited:
the same reason for 5D

(Smurf hax doesn't work that way anymore)

(Smurf hax doesn't work that way anymore)
God tiers, like the first angel and pedonar, uses some of the same powers that was given to the heroes. Chaos is effective against both light and darkness. The first hero can kill and affect gods comparable to Pedonar and Paramael (representing darkness and light ) While using the system powers and even was the reason to seal pedonar.

God tiers, like the first angel and pedonar, uses some of the same powers that was given to the heroes. Chaos is effective against both light and darkness. The first hero can kill and affect gods comparable to Pedonar and Paramael (representing darkness and light ) While using the system powers and even was the reason to seal pedonar.
Yes, but due to the smurf hax revision, something simply just being higher D does not make it automatically more potent than lower D hax

Yes, but due to the smurf hax revision, something simply just being higher D does not make it automatically more potent than lower D hax
Was that even accepted?
no ty, I'm not interested you can create a match for ace vs ruphas if u want

im not gonna waste time again

it was low 1-A vs low 1-C

so even if it changed to 4D it will still be the same, (unequal speed match)
Ace has 4D hax, he was only below KHS due to his 5D hax.

Hanlo i just realized this woman is a Smurf now
can she have a place in low 2-C
She has 7D death manip that ignores immortality as the first move
TLDR: Her Concept of Death is Tied to Destruction and Destruction is tied to Destruction and Rebirth and it's a 7D concept that 6D abides to and as a whole is a 7D thing because it is a power of Omnipotent and the power of Omnipotent is the boundary which is 7D
She can basically abuse that after She has died despite being the concept of Death. Well because she died she now understands her abilities more to use rebirth/resurrection
Killed by Law
lived
the power to end everything
someone overcomes death
absorbed
Came back alive again
Death comes with resurrection reference to Sky-God's Death and Rebirth that governs all including concepts and beings that are 6D below and also can be applied to beings who can reach the level of boundary such as the Six Dragons who still are fated to end
Wilnas: Mortals do everything so quickly. By the time I'm able to help, the soup kitchen won't even be necessary anymore.

Wilnas: Just because you have a lot of power, that doesn't mean you're able to do anything you want to do.

Vyrn: Galleon's worries were so above and beyond that I didn't really understand 'em.

Vyrn: But even though you're one of the Six Dragons too, I kinda get what you're sayin'.

Wilnas: In the end, we're all fellow inhabitants of the Sky Realm. Our fates and lives aren't all that different from one other.

Wilnas: When the skies end, so will our existences. And our concerns will converge as well! You could almost call it a pleasant thought.
Law is rejected Creator can be killed by Creation an ability that cannot be escaped as long as someone is "Alive" or Existing
Harm or Death afflicted is given back to the user as life
Defeated a being who has providence (For context Providence is also the Power of God which is 7D as per boundary and Etemenanki)

other than that supernatural willpower to resist Causality and memory manipulation and to change fate
which at their peak 7D as it is one of the higher concepts that governs all including Six Dragons who are capable of tapping into the Boundary (Well the concept of that fate itself is 7D but at peak it only affects those up to 6D unlike death and rebirth so you can argue fate hax etc is not 7D and only 6D)

Last edited:
High 1-B durability is only in her second key. Not gonna comment on hax since idk which those are.
Her general hax is high 1-B due to it being the substance of a high 1-B dimension and her dura neg hax and other hax having worked on multiple high 1-B entities (Kosmos, a Celestial, and Hyperstorm).

Hanlo i just realized this woman is a Smurf now
can she have a place in low 2-C
She has 7D death manip that ignores immortality as the first move
TLDR: Her Concept of Death is Tied to Destruction and Destruction is tied to Destruction and Rebirth and it's a 7D concept that 6D abides to and as a whole is a 7D thing because it is a power of Omnipotent and the power of Omnipotent is the boundary which is 7D
She can basically abuse that after She has died despite being the concept of Death. Well because she died she now understands her abilities more to use rebirth/resurrection
Killed by Law
lived
the power to end everything
someone overcomes death
absorbed
Came back alive again
Death comes with resurrection reference to Sky-God's Death and Rebirth that governs all including concepts and beings that are 6D below and also can be applied to beings who can reach the level of boundary such as the Six Dragons who still are fated to end

Law is rejected Creator can be killed by Creation an ability that cannot be escaped as long as someone is "Alive" or Existing
Harm or Death afflicted is given back to the user as life
Defeated a being who has providence (For context Providence is also the Power of God which is 7D as per boundary and Etemenanki)

other than that supernatural willpower to resist Causality and memory manipulation and to change fate
which at their peak 7D as it is one of the higher concepts that governs all including Six Dragons who are capable of tapping into the Boundary (Well the concept of that fate itself is 7D but at peak it only affects those up to 6D unlike death and rebirth so you can argue fate hax etc is not 7D and only 6D)
She gets 6th spot. D only has 5D hax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back