• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Danny vs Scarlet Witch is more or less a stomp. His abstract existence is something she doesn't have the proper non-physical interaction actually do anything to his ghost half's true state and it gives him a massive state advantage, his physiology and resistances would allow him to overcome most of what she's got and she isn't prone on using her plot hax in combat from what I can remember so he should take her spot in 9-C.

SCP-1440 for a spot in 10-B. Has type 8 Immortality from the Brothers Death who are High 1-A. He has High 1-A sealing too but given his story, he's most likely never going to use it in combat

Also Can I sugest
To the top of 9-C? I'm sure he stomps almost everyone there with his resistence to law manipulation and nigh-omnicience that is out of own verse in reach

He can ignore most haxes by simply not following the rules of the verse the oponent come from, so for exemple, the invisible spiders ant meme? He alread know everything and don't follow the ant meme rules of the SCP foundation verse

He also is virtually immortal sinse if he is beaten to death he will just come out of his own body thanks to his uncommon multilocation

His conceptual manipulation let's him counter most characters who have unconventional phisiologies or defensive haxs like acasuality and incorporeability by simple changig their concept to something like "banana"

And he also has acasuality type 4 in the top of everything

If everything don't work, he has Social Influence based Madness manipulation to just make the oponent be on his Flumpty Gang eventually

While we looking about hax tiers flumpty simply is not affected by the logic of any verse and It's plot making his resistences outside that logic on It self

No Limits Fallacy

Like I said, he has no feats of dealing with High 1-A stuff, so it's a fallacy to say that he can.
Not really here, I'm not saying that his Law manipulation resistence is on a high 1-A level, I'm saying that flumpty is literaly working outside the regular hax tiers the wiki uses, he don't need to resist mind manipulation beacuse he alread immune to the logic that this hax work

Basically, high 1-A bone manipulation hax vs no bones, don't matter how high the hax is if he resist the entire sistem of how that hax work

He probable could be beaten by a high 1-A law manipulator negating his law manipulation resistence sinse It never show to resist to his level, but for other haxes he is simply resisting the very concept of how that haxes work, he isn't resisting the mind haxes, he is simply outside of the reach of the rules the mind hax work, he isn't resisting the spider mind hax he is resisting the Laws of the SCP verse It self

Not really here, I'm not saying that his Law manipulation resistence is on a high 1-A level, I'm saying that flumpty is literaly working outside the regular hax tiers the wiki uses, he don't need to resist mind manipulation beacuse he alread immune to the logic that this hax work

Basically, high 1-A bone manipulation hax vs no bones, don't matter how high the hax is if he resist the entire sistem of how that hax work

He probable could be beaten by a high 1-A law manipulator negating his law manipulation resistence sinse It never show to resist to his level, but for other haxes he is simply resisting the very concept of how that haxes work, he isn't resisting the mind haxes, he is simply outside of the reach of the rules the mind hax work, he isn't resisting the spider mind hax he is resisting the Laws of the SCP verse It self
The "laws of the SCP verse" are High 1-A/0, so it ends up back to being NLF.

And again, no resistance to mindhax on the profile. And he still has a mind, so he wouldnt have "immunity" either way.

Your logic is literally suggesting Flumpty can shrug off Tier 0 hax, when it has no feats of such.

The "laws of the SCP verse" are High 1-A/0, so it ends up back to being NLF.

And again, no resistance to mindhax on the profile.

Your logic is literally suggesting Flumpty can shrug off Tier 0 hax.
No, let's go atep by step

Okay, SCP vers laws are high 1-A/0, but what is forcing the rules on flumpty here to affect him?

He don't need, is just unconventional resistence, like how a ghost can resist conventional mind hax beacuse they don't have a conventional mind and don't need to be listed

Tier 0 is alread above the verses them selfs, so I'm not saying he can tank a tier 0 hax, but ye, I'm saying he can tank a high 1-A hax that don't work with law manipulation or logic manipulation, possible plot manipulation

Also would agree that if the hax has show to affect someone that don't follow the laws of how It work

If You aay that the high 1-A/0 tier law of the SCP verse is beingh forced into flumpty... them ye I agree the spider can mind hax, trough the nigh-omnicience probable defends Flumpty from the conventional ant memes sinse he can undestand and does undertand the things outside the human noosphere, especially sinse It's outside verse nigh omicience

As long as he's on site, he's bound by the hax tiers the wiki uses.

He don't need, is just unconventional resistence, like how a ghost can resist conventional mind hax beacuse they don't have a conventional mind and don't need to be listed
For that to be a valid argument, Flumpty would have to lack a mind for him to be immune like you are suggesting. He still has a mind, so it wouldnt be a case of "mindhax vs no mind".
Tier 0 is alread above the verses them selfs, so I'm not saying he can tank a tier 0 hax, but ye, I'm saying he can tank a high 1-A hax that don't work with law manipulation or logic manipulation, possible plot manipulation
Those abilities would need feats of negating mindhax on a High 1-A level.
If You aay that the high 1-A/0 tier law of the SCP verse is beingh forced into flumpty... them ye I agree the spider can mind hax, trough the nigh-omnicience probable defends Flumpty from the conventional ant memes sinse he can undestand and does undertand the things outside the human noosphere, especially sinse It's outside verse nigh omicience
1. The Noosphere doesnt exist in Flumpty's verse for him to be scaled that way.
2. He has Nigh-Omniscience on the scale of his verse, not SCP's

He resists It I said conventional, not that he don't follow the wiki It self, You just need to be able to inforce law or logic on him to be able to affec flumpty with other haxes
That only works for a few abilities as far as lacking aspects goes (lacking a mind/soul something similar).

Everything else? It doesn't matter how "hur dur he ignores all logic and laws" it gets in his own verse. If the verse caps at idk, Low 1-C and the opponent has 1-B law manip, he's getting affected.

We don't scale characters to structures beyond their verse. What is this CV tier headassery?

For that to be a valid argument, Flumpty would have to lack a mind for him to be immune like you are suggesting. He still has a mind, so it wouldnt be a case of "mindhax vs no mind".

Those abilities would need feats of negating mindhax on a High 1-A level.

1. The Noosphere doesnt exist in Flumpty's verse for him to be scaled that way.
2. He has Nigh-Omniscience on the scale of his verse, not SCP's
1-He lacks the laws where that power works, It's beownd the scope of mind

2-he is outside the logic where this mind haxes operate

1-Flumpty cannonically knows of the existence of other verses and that he is immune to the plot on them, extending his nigh omnicience to outside his own verse

1-Flumpty cannonically knows of the existence of other verses and that he is immune to the plot on them, extending his nigh omnicience to outside his own verse
A lack of laws/existing outside logic isn't immunity on the wiki. It just means that for the scope of his setting, he has either resistance or Type 4 Acausality. It means nothing to a higher level of power than what his verse showcases.

He knows of his settings fictional analogues to other verses. It doesn't give him Omniscience over other verses (no series on the site has this) and it doesn't mean he actually has power over SCP you blunt weapon.

NLF. He has no feats of being beyond the law of High 1-A mindhax

And you'd need immunity added to his profile either way.
NLF. He has no feats of being outside the logic of High 1-A attacks

Prove his Nigh-Omniscience includes the SCP verse and High 1-A structures (You cant).

That only works for a few abilities as far as lacking aspects goes (lacking a mind/soul something similar).

Everything else? It doesn't matter how "hur dur he ignores all logic and laws" it gets in his own verse. If the verse caps at idk, Low 1-C and the opponent has 1-B law manip, he's getting affected.

We don't scale characters to structures beyond their verse. What is this CV tier headassery?
Humm.... fair enough I guess

Let's see, his versy extend to at leas 2-C, he resists his own creator tring to remove his resistence to the plot, so the creator see Flumpty verse as fiction

Where would this put Flumpty resistences at?

Menwhile, let me just say that, the creator of Flumpty him self stated that flumpty don't need to follow the rules of any fictional history(fictional history in the eyes of the creator that is a IRL person)

2:13

Flumpty can be in any fictional dtory ever and can ignore their laws

Flumpty simple was created to be a character above any other verse by WOG It self

Okay I think the revisions are finished so I'm going to request Bleach characters for a spot in High 6-A due to them having attacks that target both the soul and physical matter as well as different kinds of hax on top of that

Humm.... fair enough I guess

Let's see, his versy extend to at leas 2-C, he resists his own creator tring to remove his resistence to the plot, so the creator see Flumpty verse as fiction

Where would this put Flumpty resistences at?
At most 5-D and that's if the Creator actually counts for Low 1-C.
Menwhile, let me just say that, the creator of Flumpty him self stated that flumpty don't need to follow the rules of any fictional history(fictional history in the eyes of the creator that is a IRL person)
It doesn't matter. He doesn't have power over other works of fiction.

2:13

Flumpty can be in any fictional dtory ever and can ignore their laws

Flumpty simple was created to be a character above any other verse by WOG It self

Again, the author can rant and rave about how he soloes the Living Tribunal for all I care. It wouldn't matter cause he has zero authority over any work of fiction beyond his own.

This fanfiction logic can be taken elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back