• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough, I stand corrected, still think he deserves a spot on the 9-C list trough
Trough, Flumpty creator don't say "he can beat character x" or that he can beat any character, he gave a clear scale of power with the look of IRL fiction

The writer from DC probable completly stomps and ignores all flumpty defenses sinse they also have this level of "above fiction"
Me when I scale Venuzdonoa to Tier 0 (it clearly states that it destroys anything no matter how infinite)
That is NLF(I know You are joking), I never stated that flumpty is above any fiction, my argument was that If a character is above that level of law logic manipulation they could completly ignore e erything flumpty can trow at them

I gave scans of thstatments trough?
Wait really? Where? I've been trying to get him above Low 1-C but the closest thing I got was this image about "beings from an incalculable dimension that defies the limits of space and time" and the writers and characters in the show saying Alien X is the strongest

image.png

Trough, Flumpty creator don't say "he can beat character x" or that he can beat any character, he gave a clear scale of power with the look of IRL fiction

The writer from DC probable completly stomps and ignores all flumpty defenses sinse they also have this level of "above fiction"

That is NLF(I know You are joking), I never stated that flumpty is above any fiction, my argument was that If a character is above that level of law logic manipulation they could completly ignore e erything flumpty can trow at them
That level of "raw logic manipulation" will always be limited to their verse showcases, no matter how much an author copes and seethes about it (seriously, this guy sounds like the cringe SCP articles people make fun of).

It's not unique or special. Several verses have such statements. They're tiered by their own scale and no other regardless.

I think I could count the pixels of this image.
Yeah yeah I know. I've been trying to get him above Low 1-C but the next best thing was something about "aleph null" in universes and it was too confusing for me even though it would apparently put him at 1-A

We don't really scale stuff like that. For all we care, even if the character was stated to be "above fiction" "omnipotent" "completely ignore all logic" "is above x character because lul above fiction", we don't really give a damn about those.

We just look at the highest actual feat they have. If the best feat for Flumpty's verse is Low 2-C, then the best flumpty can do is tier 2. Even if "he ignores the logic of other verses", we consider that as fanfic and just a null statement. Hell, even if we assume he doesn't operate on normal logic, there are many verses with that kind of shenanigans. And guess what? They get solo'd by Goku.

Well KH Donald is 2-B with Infinite speed so yeah (wonder why there isn't a profile for the original Donald Duck anyway)
probably because no one tried to do. (I mean we have, Bugs Bunny, Woody Woodpecker and Popeye's profile. So... he can enter in the wiki)

Wait really? Where? I've been trying to get him above Low 1-C but the closest thing I got was this image about "beings from an incalculable dimension that defies the limits of space and time" and the writers and characters in the show saying Alien X is the strongest

image.png
How do you even get an image that blurry?

Actually wait why in the sam hell are the spiders at the top of 9-C, their mind hax basically isn't applicable as even begin to be affected by it you would have to be able to bypass their memory hax, which is also High 1-A, and outside of maybe arguments about body puppetry, which is nebulous on if it would work as a wincon

Ben Tennyson is now 6-C and Alien X will be Low 1-C again soon so his spot in 7-A is free
He could be higher but for now I request Ben for 8th place in 6-C
You would really need to show failsafe turning him in Alien X when faced against an unknow thing (like for example concept type 1 hax like the one from 7th place) that would finish him without understanding anything (and no, atuomatically transform him in a being able to eat a big bang when faced against a big bang doesn't support him becoming Alien X against that sort of shit), and failsafe isn't even going to activate against things that incap him.

For the record, if Ben is actually put in the list then Arifureta have to be added above him as they stomp.

You would really need to show failsafe turning him in Alien X when faced against an unknow thing (like for example concept type 1 hax like the one from 7th place) that would finish him without understanding anything (and no, atuomatically transform him in a being able to eat a big bang when faced against a big bang doesn't support him becoming Alien X against that sort of shit), and failsafe isn't even going to activate against things that incap him.

For the record, if Ben is actually put in the list then Arifureta have to be added above him as they stomp.
He's fine in 6-C since he's 6-C physically and has a Low 1-C transformation

I've updated the list with the best of my abilities, there were a lot of pages I had to go through so I probably missed somethings, but I believe I got most of them.

Also, I saw a lot of this happening when I was going through those pages, so I will restate this again; bringing up a character/verse that should be on the list without providing me the link of said character/verse, not explaining why they should be on the list etc. Will cause your post to be ignored, I'm not grabbing those pages or going through them to construct your argument when you're literally the person who argued that they should be on the list in the first place 🗿.

There are also some pretty major discrepancies with a good amount of characters on this list losing to characters on the non-smurf list but those non-smurf characters not being on this list since people haven't brought them up in this thread. I'll hopefully remedy this issue by making separate threads for each tier that has this problem and allowing people to argue who should stay, go or be replaced by.

Move down Xenoblade characters below Nasuverse, because they are only 6-D in low 1-C. While Nasuverse have 8-D.

Would it be possible for characters from Pokemon to take a spot in 9-B? A good amount of them have Pokemon that are 2-B and likely 2-A
Nope, even the weakest person on the list operates on a level where if they have a chance to defeat you, you have already lost. Through a state where they are every single version of themself (and most other people) across the infinite possible futures and pasts operating towards a single goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back