• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, for High 6-A, Kratos seems to have far more 5-D hax than Isis Remnant, far more layers for said 5D hax, 2 layers of mind hax resistance so he can resist her passive and serious mind hax, resistance to causality hax, and CM1 to her CM2.

Thus, he should have the #4 spot.

Also, for High 6-A, Kratos seems to have far more 5-D hax than Isis Remnant, far more layers for said 5D hax, 2 layers of mind hax resistance so he can resist her passive and serious mind hax, resistance to causality hax, and CM1 to her CM2.

Thus, he should have the #4 spot.
Her hax is possibly 7D

Will say it again, smurf hax revisions went through, this means nothing for potency (given what i remember of and how their profiles read)
Honestly, looking at their hax descriptions, if anything Kusuo Saiki has potency and range but KHS just has potency.

So.....what qualify for potency now??, fiction should say directly at our face that hey, this character abilities is smurf abilities and can erase up to infinite dimensional and lower dimensional resistance can't resist it or.....???

So.....what qualify for potency now??, fiction should say directly at our face that hey, this character abilities is smurf abilities and can erase up to infinite dimensional and lower dimensional resistance can't resist it or.....???
It's like higher-dimensional energies aren't higher-dimensional anymore...

That potency thing will be repeated till the end of time and people still won't care about it
Sisyphus-e1557869810488.jpg

Read the standards and I'm not seeing much change here? A good chunk of the smurfs here can affect higher-dimensional/higher order structures or beings of that nature as well as condense their power to singular targets, or wield a power source/energy whose nature is of that magnitude and can be manifested as hax.

I keep on keeping on since most of my verses meet the standard there, so it's whatever.

Read the standards and I'm not seeing much change here? A good chunk of the smurfs here can affect higher-dimensional/higher order structures or beings of that nature as well as condense their power to singular targets, or wield a power source/energy whose nature is of that magnitude and can be manifested as hax.
Most of the stuff about affect stuff that is only quantitatively larger (ala mind haxing someone who is 4D sized or stuff like that) would only be treated as range excluding specific circumstances that were mentioned there (and as with layers, you need to show that focusing it actually makes it more potent), and something being based on an energy system on that level wouldn't exactly be considered smurfy either

Smurf crt will not affect primal beast in Granblue but may affect regular characters.

Although for layers i may need to make a write up in the crt for layers to see if granblue is qualified for 3-4 layers of resistance.
Idk if the capability to evolve their resistance everytime they are afflicted until it is no longer possible to afflict them regardless of potency would qualify for higher layer counts (hopefully not else i myself will call it wank) specially how said resistance is achieved sometimes by regenerating afflicted things to default state.
Aka default mind before it was mind hax and expel/correct the affliction due to their nature of immutability and since they were afflicted once the process become much more efficient

They definitely get #10, probably #9, but I'm not sure if they can beat the Memeovores.
Maybe, I don't know, I don't see any resistance to passive Mind/Concept/Psychic Energy Drain (yes i can affect Time Lords so is above baseline), plus if the speed isn't equal Memeovore attacks them from the past, making resistance useless
If optimal equipment is allowed Sword of Acorns is prolly gonna let him win
Can it hit Nep type 1?

After revisions Memeovore will be Paradoxical Nonexistence lacking Information and concept and may inherit Type 5 acasualty after becoming Mitclan but maybe Left Tier low 2-C tho

Maybe, I don't know, I don't see any resistance to passive Mind/Concept/Psychic Energy Drain, plus if the speed isn't equal Memeovore attacks them from the past, making resistance useless

Can it hit Nep type 1?
Nope
After revisions Memeovore will be Paradoxical Nonexistence lacking Information and concept and may inherit Type 5 acasualty after becoming Mitclan but maybe Left Tier low 2-C tho
I feel like they should be higher on the Low 2-C list.

Yes, just that Memeovore can kills them first with its passives

Yeah, I'm just waiting to see how @Udlmaster updates go if N-Space is upgraded to 1-A, Memeovore will get a "Low 2-C, eventually 1-A" and you'll need 1-A range if he choose to Jump to Time Vortex
Jesus, 1-A Doctor Who?

I mean I know they have a 1-B character as well as the High 1-B Glory, but still goddamn.

wat about Fate Hax bs
Iffy on if that could work.

Honestly, change the Doom/Odin section in the 3-C list (the #6 spot) to just "Characters from Marvel Comics", same with Galactus's #6 spot in the High 3-A section.

It just hit me that there are other broken Marvel characters who are 3-C/High 3-A, namely Thor who in base can use the High 1-B/Low 1-A God Blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back