• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kingdom Hearts got downgraded from 6-D to 5-D (and lost their 27 layers), so Sora should be flat-out removed from the Low 1-C list (since I assume a 6-D dude will take the #10 spot), though I don't know how it'll affect his spot in the 2-B list.

Also: https://vsbattles.com/threads/ace-vs-kang-han-soo-battle-for-top-10-5-b.161416/

Also, Gu Taxian should get a spot in 2-A.

To quote @Phoenks :

Acausality 5, higher degree of Transduality Type 3, HGR, Every Immortality, Abstract Type 1, Nonexistence and Existence Erasure / Void that is probably layered.

He also has passives such as Mind Hax, Fear Hax, Absorption, and Type 2 Transduality.

At minimum he is at #5 on the 2-A list.

Last edited:
Kingdom Hearts got downgraded from 6-D to 5-D (and lost their 27 layers), so Sora should be flat-out removed from the Low 1-C list (since I assume a 6-D dude will take the #10 spot), though I don't know how it'll affect his spot in the 2-B list.
To replace them ig, time for a throwback for those who knew how this list looked a bit ago
Q to replace sora

Characters from Ergenverse for a spot in 5-A. Reality warping and Type 1 concept manipulation, passive mind destruction, soul destruction, and power nullification with 54 layers, passive deconstruction, black hole creation, resistance to all of the above as well as all the powers of Divine Sense, and resistance to the latter. They can also exist solely as souls and possess others.

Characters from Ergenverse for a spot in 5-A. Reality warping and Type 1 concept manipulation, passive mind destruction, soul destruction, and power nullification with 54 layers, passive deconstruction, black hole creation, resistance to all of the above as well as all the powers of Divine Sense, and resistance to the latter. They can also exist solely as souls and possess others.
their powers are 4D? cuz if yes, you should throw them to Final Fantasy guys

Honestly we should remove Magnus from 2-C, his profile is extra outdated (He should be Low 1A to 1A, but we are waiting to the end of the Heresy)

their powers are 4D? cuz if yes, you should throw them to Final Fantasy guys
I will again point out that in light of the smurf hax revisions a lot of smurf hax isn't actually gonna be infinitely more potent anymore for just being higher D but instead regarded as range,

This will also likely reshuffle the list quite a bit.

Actually wait why in the sam hell are the spiders at the top of 9-C, their mind hax basically isn't applicable as even begin to be affected by it you would have to be able to bypass their memory hax, which is also High 1-A, and outside of maybe arguments about body puppetry, which is nebulous on if it would work as a wincon
bumping this also

Alright, I updated the list; hopefully everything was correctly added and I didn't miss anything since I had to go through a couple pages to add the changes.

Um, does Ruphas have any precognition or any passives in her 5-B key(s)? Because if not, then Ace's passive plot hax, passive text hax, and passive fate hax should do her in.

Also, sincere apologies to @Pedonar, Kang Han Soo does beat Ruphas for your reasons, I was mistaken. Not sure if he can be above her (but below Ace), or if he has to fight his way back to the top.

Um, does Ruphas have any precognition or any passives in her 5-B key(s)? Because if not, then Ace's passive plot hax, passive text hax, and passive fate hax should do her in.

Also, sincere apologies to @Pedonar, Kang Han Soo does beat Ruphas for your reasons, I was mistaken. Not sure if he can be above her (but below Ace), or if he has to fight his way back to the top.
Ruphas resist plot and fate hax on a Low 1A scale

But Ruphas also...weirdly has no resistance to other haxes like Concept Manip, Type 2 Info Manip, Probability Manip among others. Ace also has a massive range advantage over her. So anything Ace hits her with is an Insta-Kill

Last edited:
But Ruphas also...weirdly has no resistance to other haxes like Concept Manip, Type 2 Info Manip, Probability Manip among others. Ace also has a massive range advantage over her. So anything Ace hits her with is an Insta-Kill
True but those aren't passives AFAIK, so if his passives can't kill her but their normal moves can one shot each other it would be incon.

True but those aren't passives AFAIK, so if his passives can't kill her but their normal moves can one shot each other it would be incon.
Concept and Info aren't, but Probability is under the things Chaos can do, which has 2-A Omnipresence. On top of this. Even in the case they one shot each other. What stops Momma bear from stepping in and just undo-ing it for her child?

Last edited:
Dark Surfer for a place in 2-C too

He has 3 different ways of detecting danger before it occurs (His own cosmic consciousness, Time stone and Soul Stone), can sealed people inside Soul stone or create a Pocket reality, EE based on hand movement, it can be a normal EE or a Temporal EE, he can atomize people, transmutation, Time stop with a snap, mind control, Empatic manip, 2-A BFR, his regular attacks with the infinity sword cut space-time, cut & reflect energy and destroy at molecular level

He resists all hax from Fractals likely to Infinity Gauntlet and Infinity Sword´s hax too

If he wanted, he could summon Eternity to give him a hand.

Last edited:
Concept and Info aren't, but Probability is under the things Chaos can do, which has 2-A Omnipresence. On top of this. Even in the case they one shot each other. What stops Momma bear from stepping in and just undo-ing it for her child?
I mean unless Ruphas can negate HGR (which I don't believe she can), Ace still wins.

DBS Characters (speed unequalized) for a free spot in 2-C
IIRC Unequalized is only allowed if, in a battle against another member of the list, they only lose due to their superior speed being equalized

didn't even know there was a top 10 thread for non smurf characters until you told me just now

Regarding Ace vs Ruphas, while Alnasl will blitz and one-shot Ace, his HGR means that he will regenerate and then one-shot Ruphas with hax.

With unequalized speed it is arguably incon since she is far faster than he is (MFTL vs Sub-Relativistic), but with equalized speed he just heals in minutes with HGR and then blasts her with Concept Hax.

So the 2 of them should swap spots, since as of right now Doom is not beating Ruphas. Ace will probably not be beating Foreigner (he has wincons but her hax is Low 1-C to 1-C in nature), and he will never, ever, ever be beating Lu Zhiyu.

Battle for the #6 5-B spot

Battle for the #6 5-B spot
These two are smurfs? Any idea about the characters below them in 5B?

These two are smurfs? Any idea about the characters below them in 5B?
Both are smurfs as both possess 4-D hax for all their powers.

Not sure about the 2 below them, but IIRC Arthas has some fair hax (nothing smurfy) and has a bunch of hard to bypass immortality stuff.

Batter seems like more of a placeholder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back