• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Apostle's power nullification only works on Magic then Ben should be fine. Assuming he has master control, he could probably freeze time with Clockwork. Is Apostle immediately starting with 7-A or does the battle begin with Apostle at 7-B?

And now that I stop to think, equalized speed helps Ben a lot, doesn't it? Since the enemy will be equalized to the speed of his human form.

If Apostle's power nullification only works on Magic then Ben should be fine. Assuming he has master control, he could probably freeze time with Clockwork. Is Apostle immediately starting with 7-A or does the battle begin with Apostle at 7-B?
Should had clarified that the 7-A end of apostles is used.

Her power nullification wouldn't work on him (I honestly didn't remembered it until you brought it).

He has master control by default and when having it Clockwork it's one of the first aliens he tend to use (or at least one of the ones he use most of the time?).

The first thing Ben would need to overcome is the apostle natural beauty/charm that makes people get fascinated by it, then after that he would also need to overcome the powerful mind control (is layered btw) she possess with her eyes, then after that is that a proper fight could happen (in which case he would need to face her broken disintegration magic), if he don't pass the first two obstacles he would become a pawn for her god Ehit.

If anything extremely bad happens to Ben then the Omnitrix might just change him into an alien with regeneration like Goop or Diamondhead

If anything extremely bad happens to Ben then the Omnitrix might just change him into an alien with regeneration like Goop or Diamondhead
Get naturally charmed or mind controlled isn't something you can regenerate, and unless they have high godly regen then he wouldn't be able to survive a beam of disintegration magic and even as a soul I'm quite sure the disintegration would disintegrate him.

So, regarding this:
The first thing Ben would need to overcome is the apostle natural beauty/charm that makes people get fascinated by it, then after that he would also need to overcome the powerful mind control (is layered btw) she possess with her eyes, then after that is that a proper fight could happen (in which case he would need to face her broken disintegration magic), if he don't pass the first two obstacles he would become a pawn for her god Ehit.
Also this I guess:
The Alien that he used most was Four Arms and Humungousaur
As if his standard options tend to be things like this he would be screwed.

Besides that I'm also thinking how well he would fair against the other 7-A of Arifureta so maybe after the debate with an apostle I will use them.

Does the apostle immediately open with mind control?
Actually yes, that's their first move (as their overwhelming charm don't really count as a move), try to make his god gain new pawns, when that doesn't work is that they fight to entertain their god.

Then this could just be a stomp thread
So, should I change it to other of the 7-A to see? The options would be:
Laus Barn: can use super layered soul manip (which come from ancient magic that is law and concept type 2 manip) to knock him out as he is a kid and he don't kill kids.
Shizuku: Can use ancient magic to cut space and manipulate gravity to some extent, have a hundred blades with her same skill (she is dumbly skill btw), can use ancient magic to analyze all the fundamental information of her target (the full analysis take some minutes) and after get the info can use spirit magic (the same thing than Laus) to only cut the things she desire from her target (the mind, soul, stamina, source of powers, etc.) with an technique called True Strike. As she is fighting against a good kid (well, teenage) she would try to take him down with normal means and if that isn't enough she will use her True Strike to knock him out and end the fight in a pacific way. She also possess a natural charm so dumbly high that big religions get formed to adore her without she even wanting.
Eri: Have strong dark magic that affect the mind in a lot of ways and can also affect the soul, plus apostles abilities, although if apostles were a stomp then I suppose Eri would be the same by virtue of also having her mind control eyes and her dark magic scaling above it.
Ryutarou: Mostly melee fighter/brawler who use shockwaves to fight and cause internal damage, he can also transform in monsters to gain higher stats and abilities. Most likely the one against who Ben would have the most fair and best match as he wouldn't want to kill Ben (for the same reason than Shizuku) and instead just defeat/incapacitate with a normal fight.
Suzu: A barrier master with strong barrier that can possess elemental properties and some ancient magic like time manip to continually restore her barriers to their previous undamaged state, spatial barriers, barrier with augmented gravity inside, soul targeting to always be able to lock her target in her barriers, stuff like that. She also possess an army of insects, among which various of them possess the ability to paralyze their target or affect their senses and make them see hallucinations through hypnotic magic, she also have a super strong tamed bunny to fight when needed. Like Suzu and Ryutarou, she would go for non-lethal options against Ben and would try to incapacitate if possible, so I think that after Ryutarou she could have the most fair match against Ben.

If some of them are too much for Ben then characters from Arifureta in general would take his spot in the strongest list, not only Apostles of God.

Laus Barn: can use super layered soul manip (which come from ancient magic that is law and concept type 2 manip) to knock him out as he is a kid and he don't kill kids.
Shizuku: Can use ancient magic to cut space and manipulate gravity to some extent, have a hundred blades with her same skill (she is dumbly skill btw), can use ancient magic to analyze all the fundamental information of her target (the full analysis take some minutes) and after get the info can use spirit magic (the same thing than Laus) to only cut the things she desire from her target (the mind, soul, stamina, source of powers, etc.) with an technique called True Strike. As she is fighting against a good kid (well, teenage) she would try to take him down with normal means and if that isn't enough she will use her True Strike to knock him out and end the fight in a pacific way. She also possess a natural charm so dumbly high that big religions get formed to adore her without she even wanting.
Eri: Have strong dark magic that affect the mind in a lot of ways and can also affect the soul, plus apostles abilities, although if apostles were a stomp then I suppose Eri would be the same by virtue of also having her mind control eyes and her dark magic scaling above it.
Ryutarou: Mostly melee fighter/brawler who use shockwaves to fight and cause internal damage, he can also transform in monsters to gain higher stats and abilities. Most likely the one against who Ben would have the most fair and best match as he wouldn't want to kill Ben (for the same reason than Shizuku) and instead just defeat/incapacitate with a normal fight.
Suzu: A barrier master with strong barrier that can possess elemental properties and some ancient magic like time manip to continually restore her barriers to their previous undamaged state, spatial barriers, barrier with augmented gravity inside, soul targeting to always be able to lock her target in her barriers, stuff like that. She also possess an army of insects, among which various of them possess the ability to paralyze their target or affect their senses and make them see hallucinations through hypnotic magic, she also have a super strong tamed bunny to fight when needed. Like Suzu and Ryutarou, she would go for non-lethal options against Ben and would try to incapacitate if possible, so I think that after Ryutarou she could have the most fair match against Ben.

If some of them are too much for Ben then characters from Arifureta in general would take his spot in the strongest list, not only Apostles of God.
The first one can stomp Ben

The first one can stomp Ben
Thought so but had to confirm for the list. Shizuku I also think it would win after a short fight as by that point she would had analyzed enough of Ben to use her True Strike and incap, it could be argued that she could incap him before that with her normal skill set/fighting style but that have more room to debate so not considering that for the point of the list. I similarly think that Eri would win due to the same reason as Apostles of God and Laus.

Sincerely Ryutarou and Suzu are the two that would have a good match against Ben in a fashion similar to his show fights, and between them Ryutarou would be the best option as it's even a thematic fight among people who can transform in monsters.

Also since speed's equalized with Ben starting in his human form, him transforming into XLR8 possibly counts as a speed amp since Ben's Relativistic while XLR8 upscales from that and is possibly Relativistic+

Uhhh, how probable is that just now after like two weeks without looking at the wiki I choose to visit for a moment this thread coincidentally the instant it got feedback?

The weird luck aside, can both try to write what you want to say in a single post instead of many succesive ones?
Don't know if this is a stomp or not. Or if this comment is a necro. But SBA makes them start 4 kilometers away from each other. Ben's most likely not going to use those 2 aliens and would instead go for one with the range to affect the apostle
At relativistic speeds 4km get closed in a moment, specially because the apostle would just fly in a straight line to him, so he don't really have to bother transforming in something that can fight from that distance or cover that much quickly.
Also since speed's equalized with Ben starting in his human form, him transforming into XLR8 possibly counts as a speed amp since Ben's Relativistic while XLR8 upscales from that and is possibly Relativistic+
It counts as a speed amp, but that don't really mean that XLR8 would blitz an apostle as to begin with he can't reliably attack a flying enemy and by just looking at her he would get brainwashed by her charm magic (plus natural beauty).
I suggest we wait until the apostle is replaced with another character.(Expectro has been offline for a while)
I already mentioned the other possible options so I just want confirmation in the ones that stomp Ben to discard them (and add them to the strongest list along with apostles) and choose the ones that are fair, although at the end is most likely that Ryutarou or maybe Suzu will be the characters to use.

It counts as a speed amp, but that don't really mean that XLR8 would blitz an apostle as to begin with he can't reliably attack a flying enemy and by just looking at her he would get brainwashed by her charm magic (plus natural beauty).
Does her charm magic have range in kilometers?

Uhhh, how probable is that just now after like two weeks without looking at the wiki I choose to visit for a moment this thread coincidentally the instant it got feedback?

The weird luck aside, can both try to write what you want to say in a single post instead of many succesive ones?

At relativistic speeds 4km get closed in a moment, specially because the apostle would just fly in a straight line to him, so he don't really have to bother transforming in something that can fight from that distance or cover that much quickly.

I already mentioned the other possible options so I just want confirmation in the ones that stomp Ben to discard them (and add them to the strongest list along with apostles) and choose the ones that are fair, although at the end is most likely that Ryutarou or maybe Suzu will be the characters to use.
Does her charm magic have range in kilometers?
Ben 10 7-A calc was downgrade, so he will be kick off the list

Are there any scenes in the show where he manipulates them? Or are you just referring to his design where there's a bunch of weird stuff moving inside of his body?
How do you think he manipulate radiation or created a mini sun on monster world, but maybe his body (nuclear reactor) produce that energy and he manipulate it
also his name "atom-mix" he is an atom chef.
As his name implies, Atomix can create and manipulate atomic or nuclear energy using his hands, which can do a massive amount of damage to its surroundings. Fundamentally, he is a walking nuclear reactor.
notice he is missing stuff like inorganic physiology .

How do you think he manipulate radiation or created a mini sun on monster world, but maybe his body (nuclear reactor) produce that energy and he manipulate it
also his name "atom-mix" he is an atom chef.

notice he is missing stuff like inorganic physiology .
Oh. That seems fair. I don't think that he's an actual atom, but yeah I guess it works since he's basically a robot with energy and atom powers. Also a lot of Ben 10 aliens like Diamondhead are missing Inorganic Physiology too. I made a crt about it but it hasn't been accepted yet

Spilxson2
Do you think omnitrix could get a higher range for it's connection to the codon stream and for letting Ben transform in the null void, forge of creation, video games...

Ben is 6-C now so since this thread was made as a battle for a spot in 7-A this matchup is kind of pointless. Especially since now he's going to tank all of the apostle's physical attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back