• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, they're losing placements anyway. Everyone on the Low 1-C list is 6-D last I checked.

True 🤔, Hatou can't defeat Scarlet so why is she on the list?
I think you don't get how the thread works.

The person who can kill more characters gets the spot, being impossible to kill like Hatou is a valid thing obviously, but the deal is that you have to pair impossible to kill with the ability to kill most characters below you.

Simply being impossible to kill doesn't get you a spot, conversely, if there's 1 (or more, but that would be strange) character you can't kill they won't remove you from your spot.

And going by the other thread, you have 0 idea how Hatou works.

I think you don't get how the thread works.

The person who can kill more characters gets the spot, being impossible to kill like Hatou is a valid thing obviously, but the deal is that you have to pair impossible to kill with the ability to kill most characters below you.

Simply being impossible to kill doesn't get you a spot, conversely, if there's 1 (or more, but that would be strange) character you can't kill they won't remove you from your spot.

And going by the other thread, you have 0 idea how Hatou works.
You can go to the other thread to argue in favor of Hatou since it bothers you so much, instead of saying something that has already been said and adding nothing
15407.jpg

I nominate characters from Archie Sonic for 1-C since there are some open spots and a 1-C Archie Sonic character is likely going to incon with Lucifer Morningstar.

I nominate characters from Archie Sonic for 1-C since there are some open spots and a 1-C Archie Sonic character is likely going to incon with Lucifer Morningstar.
it's Silver vs Lucifer, and silver is less haxed then sonic, also theres deadline whos 8d

If Mathiverse is place hmm
Then you guys familar with
Auren Da'at (I can tell you what is killing the star)
Absolute Omega
(Babelogic of mathematics)
can they surpass SRE ?

Could Ji Ning get one of the free spots in 1-C? He's an 8-dimensional abstract being that's omnipresent on that scale and has High-Godly regeneration, on top of every power in the series.

Made the match for Danny vs Scarlet Witch for her 9-C spot if anyone is interested.

Having all powers after becoming the god tier is an extremely basic thing. Idk why you'd need powerscaling info to do that.
Basic for thee, not for me. Just kidding Real talk though, out of all the series I dabbled on and off the wiki, i think only one had a character who had all powers of the verse or more accurately, could potentially use all abilities.

Basic for thee, not for me. Just kidding Real talk though, out of all the series I dabbled on and off the wiki, i think only one had a character who had all powers of the verse or more accurately, could potentially use all abilities.
You misunderstand. I mean that "He becomes an absolute being of the cosmology and can do anything he wants" is a very basic concept to put into a work of fiction. You don't need to be a vs debater to come up with Alien X, or Truth or The Presence etc.

You misunderstand. I mean that "He becomes an absolute being of the cosmology and can do anything he wants" is a very basic concept to put into a work of fiction. You don't need to be a vs debater to come up with Alien X, or Truth or The Presence etc.
I know what you ment which is why I said just kidding. My comment after that was just me rambling about how I don't know many characters who could use all power in the verse that I dabble in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back