• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would Larfleeze be able to squeeze a spot in 4-A? Maybe he can beat Danny Phantom characters via Non-Existent Physiology?

Chinaman take over time!

Below is referring to #1 Spots;
  • High 1-A, should be changed to Characters from The Blue and White, their Smurf Hax are now ridiculously high into Boundless.
  • Low 2-C, Lan Mu's Tier 0 Plot Armor & Fate Manip would guarantee he cannot lose this, and all of his previously smurfed abilities, are not Boundless smurfed abilities.
  • 4-A, Lan Mu comes in with the Chinaman combo.
  • High-6-A, Lan Mu does even more Chinaman crap.
  • 10-A, Ryuryo Ichigi can now pull off Boundless Faith-level stuff so ye...
  • 11-A, Absolute Information is Heavily into Boundless outside of the verses restrictions so they can be raised up.
  • Unknown, Lan Mu would be saved via Plot Armor & Fate Manip and proceed to BFR & Seal SCP-6820.
  • SCP-2747, Lan Mu basically becomes her in every possible way but also has a Tier 0 Weapon that is far more powerful and beats her to death.
Below is referring to #2 Spots;
  • 0, should be changed to Characters from The Blue and White, all of them are ridiculously high into Boundless now.

Lan Mu became Dante at some point. And I think he killed Thanos?

Ngl, sounds like a fun read.

did you see the keys lan mu had.
something something '12 chapters of the character fighting Saitama while using powers from other franchises'
Yet more reason why verses that haven't been officially localized shouldn't be indexed here, sure fan translations can be more reliable but when a verse can get away with blatant plagiarism for an extented period of time due to language barriers and having to rely on the good faith on strangers online to point out the discrepancies, it's clearly destabilising the wiki (Also didn't we already go through a similar situation like this with Demonsbane?).

And yes I was familiar with the "keys" but considering the profile was a headache to read and I already made it clear I wasn't a "fan" of B&W I didn't want to deal with the supporters jumping me for being a hater or combative. It also begs the question if the verse supporters were aware of the plagiarism beforehand? but that's a can of worms best left to the mods.
Lan Mu became Dante at some point. And I think he killed Thanos?

Ngl, sounds like a fun read.
On the brightside sounds like potentially great material for FC/OC Wiki (actually would it be allowed there? since it's a "legit" moneymaking franchise).

Yet more reason why verses that haven't been officially localized shouldn't be indexed here, sure fan translations can be more reliable but when a verse can get away with blatant plagiarism for an extented period of time due to language barriers and having to rely on the good faith on strangers online to point out the discrepancies, it's clearly destabilising the wiki (didn't we already go through a similar situation this with Demonsbane?).
Tbf, it's also China having very lax copyright laws.
And yes I was familiar with the "keys" but considering the profile was a headache to read and I already made it clear I wasn't a "fan" of B&W I didn't want to deal with the supporters jumping me for being a hater or combative. It also begs the question if the verse supporters were aware of the plagiarism beforehand but that's a can of worms best left to the mods.
They never really hid it but since a large section of the setting dealt with entering and leaving different stories, they thought it was alright.
On the brightside sounds like potentially great material for FC/OC Wiki (actually would it be allowed there? since it's a "legit" moneymaking franchise).
Honestly, dunno. Seems like a grey area.

This is the equivalent of considering Dante (WoD) a legit and original character.
Tbf, it's also China having very lax copyright laws.
Yeah I was aware of this after seeing some the chinese gacha that was straight up just Pokémon but the Pokémon trainer was Sans from Undertale (I was recommended it awhile back on YT).
Honestly, dunno. Seems like a grey area.
Best to leave things as is then, this entire situation has been crazy enough already but I still stick to what I first said, a verse needs be (reasonably) globally accessible before getting added, no point indexing if most users can't understand it nor easily find references without going through contradictory translators.

I personally think that if someone copies the name and shape of X character but their motivations and history are different, I guess it's okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back