• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait why is Arceus 6th place for Low 1-C when it was literally memed that Joker would stomp him in another thread? Pretty much every megaten character has passive mind/soul/concept/information hax on a 1-A level on every single strike they do whether physical or magical. They have crazy RE and AD that can let them go from Low 1-C to 1-A mid-fight if need be.
Really Megaten/Persona should be #1.

Edit:

They scale above the current #1 in 1-A hax I'm pretty sure.

if they can just jump their dimensionality to more than baseline 1-A immediately then yes, if not then they're getting nuked constantly
They don't jump dimensionality, but they have passive more than baseline 1-A hax. including Concept and type 2 information hax.

Can they like, interact with a Story itself yet? Cause shallow is AE based on the plot/narrative/story

Also, Epilogue is def faster than baseline passives so I really don't know, might be an interesting match

if they can just jump their dimensionality to more than baseline 1-A immediately then yes, if not then they're getting nuked constantly
They can jump in dimensionality during fights, from tier 2 to Low 1-C (5-D to 6-D) and from there to 1-A. Flynn has done this before.

Can they like, interact with a Story itself yet? Cause shallow is AE based on the plot/narrative/story

Also, Epilogue is def faster than baseline passives so I really don't know, might be an interesting match
Yeah demons can interact with stories, but are unable to affect the protagonist's stories because of their resistance.

Yeah demons can interact with stories, but are unable to affect the protagonist's stories because of their resistance.
Though that hasn't shown on profiles as far as I'm aware, I may give you the benefit of the doubt

MT gangs should easily take the crown if that's the case

The Player from Wizard101 for 8th Low 2-C due to passive Low 1-C Power null, probability manip, stat nerfs, and stamina drain (kinda since the power null still has you use up the energy you originally used to try and use the ability in question) along with passive 2-A power drain

Wasn't started that Anos has infinite layers? Also its 2 or 3? If the infinite part is not accurate.

Wasn't started that Anos has infinite layers? Also its 2 or 3? If the infinite part is not accurate.
Fixxed was talking about that. His reasoning is correct but I am not sure if it already accepted.

I am only aware of 2-3 layers for now. I have some plans for 5-6 layers of hax upgrade later. But for now I don't know.

Anos would get 99 layers of hax upgrades on 6D scale later once Tatsumi completes his CRT. He is waiting for dread to comeback from break.

The Player from Wizard101 for 8th Low 2-C due to passive Low 1-C Power null, probability manip, stat nerfs, and stamina drain (kinda since the power null still has you use up the energy you originally used to try and use the ability in question) along with passive 2-A power drain
the player does not have the required range in Act 2

Memeovore starts out at a Low 1-C aka Time Vortex range and has Immesurable speed.

Also, it resists the drain and eats the probabilities

after my update Memeovore will basically have the Observation from SMT

Are there any contenders for the 10th spot in 9-B? If not, I nominate Sayonara Pussycat for the spot (Standard ghost physiology stuff and passive empathy manipulation).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back