• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, suggsverse is not impressive.
I mean when is plagiarism and reactive writing ever impressive?
and we're not talking about a verse that's banned here

again, we're getting derailing here
Agreed anyway Low 4-C is looking barebones might as well add him to the list as a placeholder (then again Low 4-C is a pretty barebones tier in general tho not on the level of 11-B).

I thought CM was stronger than TP.

(Interesting their acronyms are same as some of the powers here and CM power is definitely stronger than TP. Gotta be a coincidence)

also I liked how CM was the strongest here and all of a sudden they lost their place
Cthulhu mythos is baseline 0 and twin peaks is also baseline or one layer above.

Then what current verse is the fifth? (Just say regarding tier 0s, who’s just behind Scp?)
Cthulhu mythos and twin peaks on this wiki
^There's your answer. Tho they're far from being "just behind" SCP
Holy shit the mighty CM got reduced to baseline 0

was It because we misinterpreted some Cthulhu mythos stuff and that’s why we had to fix it and that’s how they ended up as baseline 0
I mean still ridiculously impressive for a "morally questionable" author from decades ago where fundamental subjects were different plus public domain too.

Holy shit the mighty CM got reduced to baseline 0

was It because we misinterpreted some Cthulhu mythos stuff and that’s why we had to fix it and that’s how they ended up as baseline 0
That's how wiki interpreted cthulhu mythos, as only baseline.

In one different interpretation cthulhu mythos would be like, infinite inaccessibles into tier 0.

I looked up horrorterrors guys and apparently they’re from Homestuck.

it was because you guys might have mentioned them here.

hmmm but won’t Homestuck stay tier 1-A or are there any new CRT’s that could come that upgrades the cosmology

CM upgrades would be cool. Feels weird that it's on the same level as Twin Peaks. But what's the evidence for it?
Well, in "dream quest of unknown kaddah" Randolph carter goes to "ultimate chaos" outside all space and time where azathoth resides. But in a sequel "though the gates of the silver key" Randolph carter is confirmed to never wonder outside of "ultimate gate" where yog sothoth resides. In necronomicon it's even confirmed that no mortal has ever gone through the ultimate gate to meet yog sothoth since ancient times. Which would include Randolph Carter. there exists "limitless vacua beyond all thought and entity" which wiki currently interprets as being gates from "through the gates of the silver key" short story. But that's never confirmed.
Which can mean ultimate chaos is below "multiplicity of gates".

Not to mention how the only stories that include gates are stories that include yog sothoth (through the gates of the silver key, silver key, (thought that one dosen't mention yog but so it also dosen't mention azathoth so it dosen't really matter), the dunwich horror etc). Azathoth and yog are also never even compared outside of very controversial family tree.

If it was added to the site, what would its placement be? It apparently encompasses all of math and SRE goes beyond that, so second place?
That's not how this site works though. In Cthulhu mythos in the story "through the gates of the silver key" it also mentioned how Supreme Archetype is literally beyond math.

Last edited:
Here's the quote:

"It was an All-in-One and One-in-All of limitless being and self, not merely a thing of one Space-Time continuum, but allied to the ultimate animating essence of existence’s whole unbounded sweep; the last, utter sweep which has no confines and which outreaches fancy and mathematics alike. It was perhaps that which certain secret cults of earth have whispered of as YOG-SOTHOTH"

That's not how this site works though. In Cthulhu mythos in the story "through the gates of the silver key" it also mentioned how Supreme Archetype is literally beyond math.
I mean, Lovecraft was not a mathematician while the people who created mathiverse and SRE are and actually included it in their works.

I think he tried to use geometry to describe higher dimensions in reference to the city of R'lyeh built by Cthulhu, of which geometry is also one of the branches of mathematics.

Do you really need to affect concepts of math itself to show you're way into tier 0 or something?

What's preventing Marvel/DC cosmic beings from doing the same tho?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back