• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, 2-A is looking more complicated, unless Anos has high 6-D hax now. Found out he could incon/incap Stikua with speed unequalized but the same can't be said for Yang Qi and Proud Heaven.

In addition to passive 5-D law hax, they both have 6-D sentient items assisting them. Yang Qi has the God Legion Seal in his head, which protects his soul and will and can intervene in the fight any time it wants or by Yang Qi's will. A sentient item that stomps Anos baseline 6-D self, much less his 2-A version.

Proud Heaven has the Great Necropolis, also a sentient 6-D item. It grants him 6-D immortality type 8 (will exists so long as it does). It grants them these because he is an inheritor, well, the only real inheritor as the rest are inferior. The item also grants him its protection such as protecting his metaphysical aspects, reverting lethal changes and can heal him. Yang Qi trapped an inheritor in a 6-D item but the Great Necropolis broke through it to grant them its blessing, not to mention it broke through that item to try and remove the inheritor from his predicament. Lastly Proud Heaven has King Immortal-Slayer trapped inside the Great Necropolis (a 6-D god), whether he wants to throw King Immortal-Slayer at his enemies or trap them also in the Great Necropolis is entirely up to him.

I went into detail because Anos should have no method of wincon here, not even sealing or BFR.
Speaking of that character, why wasn't 2-A updated?

Anos Voldigoad incons Leaf-Dao Denier due to his passive luck even if he has 5-D hax and he loses to Proud Heaven and Yang Qi. The latter also has Leaf-Dao Denier's luck.

So 2-A should be:

Apparently Anos has infinite layers on his hax via recent revisions. Not sure if that's wank or not tho.
He can bypass some layers of hax by Deepening his source but I'm also not sure about infinite layers unless if you take Venozdonor statement which destroys Logic of everything.

Even any fodder from SS Resists 5D law manipulation. As far 6D BFR. Anos does has range. Sealing can be undone via Venozdonor or MEOCD.
I don't know what SS is so you'd have to use other terms. For example 5-D law manipulation stretches back to as low as this 4-C character. Even if he was infinitely above baseline 6-D, he wouldn't be able to escape. He could spend an eternity looking for an exit. That is how large the Myriads Worlds Monarch Chart is. Entry and Exit are controlled by medallions Leaf Dao-Denier has.

I already have the template down for a match with Proud Heaven and will make a match depending on your reply.

I don't know what SS is so you'd have to use other terms. For example 5-D law manipulation stretches back to as low as this 4-C character.
He Resists atleast 99*countless layers of 5D law Manipulation. beside TD3 he has. Opposition character needs feats for interactions
Even if he was infinitely above baseline 6-D, he wouldn't be able to escape. He could spend an eternity looking for an exit. That is how large the Myriads Worlds Monarch Chart is. Entry and Exit are controlled by medallions Leaf Dao-Denier has.
In the first place he won't be getting BFR as for as his character works. He cancels the BFR with his own.
I already have the template down for a match with Proud Heaven and will make a match depending on your reply.
Anos gonna have some upgrades. We are working on some more. Can we postpone the match

He Resists atleast 99*countless layers of 5D law Manipulation. beside TD3 he has. Opposition character needs feats for interactions
It isn't relevant for 2-As if higher D hax is involved.
In the first place he won't be getting BFR as for as his character works. He cancels the BFR with his own.
I am assuming he is either baseline or infinite 6-D, which wouldn't matter as he'll just get gobbled up by the Myriad Worlds Monarch Chart and find himself in another world. Nulling it, absorbing it, destroying it, modifying it are all possible methods in the verse but the item was created by a Half-Annulled (same realm as Yang Qi's second key), so its kinda impossible to accomplish it without being comparable to Half-Annulled.
Anos gonna have some upgrades. We are working on some more. Can we postpone the match
Okay, it can wait.

Below is referring to #1 Spots;
  • Low 1-C, Eihort & Tsathoggua are here to pick up the slack of their original versions. They can't be reacted with, so you can't touch them, move them, feel, them, change them, or affect them in any way (Acausality). You can't hurt them (Invulnerability), you can't kill em (High-Godly & All Types of Immortality), You look at them (Not even in a funny way) and you get hit with Tier 0 Madness & Fear Hax, and they also have Tier 0, Absorption, Power Absorption, Fungus Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation & Existence Erasure.
  • 1-C, Cthulhu & Glaaki are here as well. Infinite Tier 0 Transduality Type 3, so good luck with that, Tier 0 Law Manip, Concept Manip, Info Manip, Reality Warping, and a bunch of other crap which is honestly overkill since Tier 0 Madness & Fear Hax are still gonna screw you over for looking at them and in Cthulhu's case, just being around him.
  • 1-A, Great Old Ones from before are also 1-A, and by 1-A, I mean 1-A+, and by 1-A+ I mean Uncountably 1-A+, and by that I mean Aleph-Omega^Aleph-Omega^Aleph-Omega^Aleph-Omega ---> into 1-A+ and then some more.
Chinaman take over time!

Below is referring to #1 Spots;
  • High 1-A, should be changed to Characters from The Blue and White, their Smurf Hax are now ridiculously high into Boundless.
  • Low 2-C, Lan Mu's Tier 0 Plot Armor & Fate Manip would guarantee he cannot lose this, and all of his previously smurfed abilities, are not Boundless smurfed abilities.
  • 4-A, Lan Mu comes in with the Chinaman combo.
  • High-6-A, Lan Mu does even more Chinaman crap.
  • 10-A, Ryuryo Ichigi can now pull off Boundless Faith-level stuff so ye...
  • 11-A, Absolute Information is Heavily into Boundless outside of the verses restrictions so they can be raised up.
  • Unknown, Lan Mu would be saved via Plot Armor & Fate Manip and proceed to BFR & Seal SCP-6820.
  • SCP-2747, Lan Mu basically becomes her in every possible way but also has a Tier 0 Weapon that is far more powerful and beats her to death.
Below is referring to #2 Spots;
  • 0, should be changed to Characters from The Blue and White, all of them are ridiculously high into Boundless now.
stop blue balling me

The path to change, to greatness, is always resisted by those who are stuck in the ways of old. They will learn, they will adapt, and soon they will realize no matter how far they run, or how much they hide, they cannot resist the takeover of Chinaman.

And then, they shall join us.

The path to change, to greatness, is always resisted by those who are stuck in the ways of old. They will learn, they will adapt, and soon they will realize no matter how far they run, or how much they hide, they cannot resist the takeover of Chinaman.

And then, they shall join us.
not if I shoot your unidentified flying balloons first

As a proud champion of chinamen everywhere, even I find the sheer amount of B&W nonsense silly.
I’m Chinese and I’m proud that one of china’s works is the second most powerful verse

though I’m a little jealous that a Japanese verse still beats us aka SRE. (Not saying I hate Japanese or japan, just a little envious)

but maybe one day B&W endless transcendence will surpasse SRE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back