• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as Hatou lacks any NPI of any description she can't hit him and he clears the gap eventually to get within 100 meters.
Hatou is a time travel abuser and an acausal infinite hive mind that cuts off corrupted bits. The passive, if it ever reaches her, wouldn't put her down and she would either prevent him from ever being created to begin with or, at the very least, prevent him from ever physically existing (BFR/Incap)

Hatou is a time travel abuser and an acausal infinite hive mind that cuts off corrupted bits. The passive, if it ever reaches her, wouldn't put her down and she would either prevent him from ever being created to begin with or, at the very least, prevent him from ever physically existing (BFR/Incap)
Once again, Hatou does not have NPI, she cannot effect him, and as for trying to stop him from being made, mate, it's his soul keeping him alive and reincarnating nearby along with his true form, and seeing as the RoC does not give a Skaven's ass about such things as time, getting rid of it by simply killing it's human parents is not in the cards. Assuming she finds them. And doesn't get ****** by some random ass Daemon along the way to find them.

Also, his corruption/other passives and shit is 1-A and conceptual, and seeing as he ****** Grail knights, who are all kinds of resistant and immune to chaos, plus this little tidbit of type 2 hive mind "A shared mind between multiple instances" means that one Hatou getting in-range of Morghur's passives most likely means they all get ******. Keep in mind these passives mean she goes stark raving NUTS and has her mind shattered. Which incaps her.

Once again, Hatou does not have NPI, she cannot effect him, and as for trying to stop him from being made, mate, it's his soul keeping him alive and reincarnating nearby along with his true form, and seeing as the RoC does not give a Skaven's ass about such things as time, getting rid of it by simply killing it's human parents is not in the cards. Assuming she finds them. And doesn't get ****** by some random ass Daemon along the way to find them.
I see no acausality on his profile. So I don't see why she can't just go 10 billion years before his creation 10k years ago and fundamentally make history develop in a way that it just never leads to him existing. All those fancy powers are really not useful if he never gains them to begin with. If something abstract is created by something (like here seems to be the case with him only being 10k years old) then preventing the creation can prevent it from existing.

And yes, that's in-character and due to probability stuff she needs no knowledge.
Also, his corruption/other passives and shit is 1-A and conceptual, and seeing as he ****** Grail knights, who are all kinds of resistant and immune to chaos, plus this little tidbit of type 2 hive mind "A shared mind between multiple instances" means that one Hatou getting in-range of Morghur's passives most likely means they all get ******. Keep in mind these passives mean she goes stark raving NUTS and has her mind shattered. Which incaps her.
Nah, not really. He has only 100 meter range. 1 Hatou might at some point get in that. Infinite others don't. So most Hatou's are never directly affected by the ability, which makes whether or not it's Tier 1 really irrelevant.

So now you have one Hatou with an unhealthy opinion in the hive mind. The result is this:

You kinda forgot that a type 2 hive mind is "A shared mind between multiple instances, each with their own unique personality and consciousnesses." Not just "a shared mind" like it's for type 1.
So this might work on a Type 1 that has just one consciousness, but not on this type 2 one. The corrupted version is recognized as unproductive and gets deleted.

I see no acausality on his profile. So I don't see why she can't just go 10 billion years before his creation 10k years ago and fundamentally make history develop in a way that it just never leads to him existing. All those fancy powers are really not useful if he never gains them to begin with.

And yes, that's in-character and due to probability stuff she needs no knowledge.

Nah, not really. He has only 100 meter range. 1 Hatou might at some point get in that. Infinite others don't. So most Hatou's are never directly affected by the ability, which makes whether or not it's Tier 1 really irrelevant.

So now you have one Hatou with an unhealthy opinion in the hive mind. The result is this:

You kinda forgot that a type 2 hive mind is "A shared mind between multiple instances, each with their own unique personality and consciousnesses." Not just "a shared mind" like it's for type 1.
So this might work on a Type 1 that has just one consciousness, but not on this type 2 one. The corrupted version is recognized as unproductive and gets deleted.

All souls in Fantasy are stored in the realm of chaos, which doesn't really care about time, so technically Morghur's soul would both exist(loosely, souls/Aethyr ARE nonexistent) since the dawn of time and not at that same time. if you REALLY want to contest that, make a CRT, cause everything I'm spouting here is currently accepted, AND why Fantasy is nowhere to be seen on the non-smurf list.

And none of this deals with her, in trying to find Morghur, getting her shit wrecked by some daemon of Tzeentch or some shit. Or running into something else that ***** all of her. Or some Slaan senses the time disturbance and makes sure that shit stops. And you do NOT **** with a Slaan.

Did you miss the "Conceptual" bit of it? Effecting Hatou's concepts would likely effect all Hatous.

If it's still a shared mind, then that mind is totally targetable by something with 1-A mind shit. If not, then she at best incons lol

All souls in Fantasy are stored in the realm of chaos, which doesn't really care about time, so technically Morghur's soul would both exist(loosely, souls/Aethyr ARE nonexistent) since the dawn of time and not at that same time. if you REALLY want to contest that, make a CRT, cause everything I'm spouting here is currently accepted, AND why Fantasy is nowhere to be seen on the non-smurf list.
Page says he only is 10k years old, though. So I assume while his soul as such might have existed forever, he couldn't really be called himself before being created 10k years ago. In which case... yeah, Hatou doesn't have to win by destroying his soul. She just has to prevent him as a person existing, which would still happen if he never is created as such. Maybe his soul would become someone else instead, but that really doesn't matter.

And none of this deals with her, in trying to find Morghur, getting her shit wrecked by some daemon of Tzeentch or some shit. Or running into something else that ***** all of her. Or some Slaan senses the time disturbance and makes sure that shit stops. And you do NOT **** with a Slaan.
Probability Manipulation lets her manoeuvre all of that perfectly and it's not like she has any particular reason to attract those entities to start with.

And then, on the flipside, if she is interacting with all kinds of beings nothing is stopping her from turning those beings against Morghur either. Hatou has managed to talk all of humanity into religiously worshipping her before, so with her probability manipulation on top there are probably decent chances she can talk some people in the verse that can kill Morghur into doing just that in exchange for some favours.

Did you miss the "Conceptual" bit of it? Effecting Hatou's concepts would likely effect all Hatous.
Not if the range is just 100 meters. Like, if it worked like you claim then him turning a bullet into a bat would turn every bullet that ever existed and ever will exist into a bat at the same time, but that is clearly not what happens. So yeah, it affects that one version conceptually. That version dies. The infinite other versions don't care.

If it's still a shared mind, then that mind is totally targetable by something with 1-A mind shit. If not, then she at best incons lol
As the scans showed, the mind isn't so shared that one Hatou being in a bad mental state influences the others.

Which kind of AE1? And how did it come into being?
And if it can never enter the real world (due to time, prep or law manip shenanigans), it would eventually lose for BFR reasons.
We don't exactly know as the game doesn't cover said time period
It does exist in the real world due to SBA, but even if it didn't it can affect stuff while in said AE1 realm
So, if you destroy all intelligent life it dies?
No, at worst if she was stuck in the dream realm she couldn't interact with reality as there isn't a mind for her to interface with, however as she is within baseline reality, she would still be able to do things within reality.

I've added a bunch of suggested characters, look through the list and see if your suggestion was added or if you believe they should be lower/higher.

Also i'm not adding characters who are only suggested without anyone providing a linked profile, it isn't my job to track down the characters y'all are referencing and then add them. It's your job to source those profiles while it's my job to add them, remove them or change them.

9-B is completely filled btw, so if you're suggesting 9-B characters y'all need to explain what position they should have, and give the reason why they should have it.

I've added a bunch of suggested characters, look through the list and see if your suggestion was added or if you believe they should be lower/higher.

Also i'm not adding characters who are only suggested without anyone providing a linked profile, it isn't my job to track down the characters y'all are referencing and then add them. It's your job to source those profiles while it's my job to add them, remove them or change them.

9-B is completely filled btw, so if you're suggesting 9-B characters y'all need to explain what position they should have, and give the reason why they should have it.
That #1 10-B Spot looking pretty submissive right now to Joshua.

MSPA Reader should be 6th (maybe even 4th if he gets Type 8)
He has the Retcon Powers like John Egbert (which are 1-A btw) and have the power to straight up alter events (either by going back through the “narrative” or just by will)

Page says he only is 10k years old, though. So I assume while his soul as such might have existed forever, he couldn't really be called himself before being created 10k years ago. In which case... yeah, Hatou doesn't have to win by destroying his soul. She just has to prevent him as a person existing, which would still happen if he never is created as such. Maybe his soul would become someone else instead, but that really doesn't matter.

There are a couple issues in this, one, he isn't ACTUALLY 10k years old, it's just that's the only numerical place we can put for him atm, as he is older than his own race, and has reports of being far older, especially considering he is a minor chaos god in the Realm of Chaos (ala having always existed and never existing) the physical Morghur is literally just a meat puppet of the true being, the only way you'd be able to prevent his initial birth is via stopping the Polar Gates from exploding, which would mean having to deal with SEVERAL 1-A beings all trying to stop them. Morghur will always be, the body is irrelevant as every Morghur born is the same Morghur.
Probability Manipulation lets her manoeuvre all of that perfectly and it's not like she has any particular reason to attract those entities to start with.

And then, on the flipside, if she is interacting with all kinds of beings nothing is stopping her from turning those beings against Morghur either. Hatou has managed to talk all of humanity into religiously worshipping her before, so with her probability manipulation on top there are probably decent chances she can talk some people in the verse that can kill Morghur into doing just that in exchange for some favours.

Probability Manip means nothing in the Warp considering it is pure chaos itself, literally nearly everything in the warp has the power to manipulate probability in one way or another, usually passively at that, not to mention, she has the exact qualifications of attracting daemons and other entities, as she is a living, breathing being, which they will flock to either possess, destroy, devour, or warp as they see fit ( see Gotrek, Archaon, Malekith and Sigvald having to fend off being assaulted by literal infinite daemons while in the Realm of Chaos), beings that live and actually exist are basically giant beacons to the entities of the Warp.

Also talking is gonna be a pretty moot point here too, as if people could just talk the gods and daemons out of this kind of stuff, the Realm of Chaos wouldn't be so bad, thats also not including their passives just insta-negging her the moment she shows up. Also from a lore standpoint, literally nothing can actually perma-kill Morghur, even the destruction of the entire fantasy cosmology if anything just made Morghur stronger.

Just to add a bit more here cause I was just reviewing his profile but Morghur's profile is actually really bad rn, we need to add and change a lot of the stuff on there as I don't think he's been touched since first profile creation and we've gone through several cosmology changes since then

Also, trying to talk a pissed off Slaan out of spreading your atoms(or whatever She has they'll hit her either way) across the solar system with 5-B magic from the other side of the planet is a funny trick

His Friendsim key MIGHT be matchable, his Type 8 would probably be a problem though since it relies on Doc Scratch (which I’m unsure if it’s combat applicable)
Incap only then?

also is it just me or does doc scratch look like an awesome character to cosplay as (the only problem being how to see through the glass without making it transparent

His Friendsim key MIGHT be matchable, his Type 8 would probably be a problem though since it relies on Doc Scratch (which I’m unsure if it’s combat applicable)
I mean even if it isn't, if the other crt about his nature as a narrative device goes through it would be applicable

@Deceived3596
Was asked to comment regarding Arale

Honestly not gonna say anything right now as it is. Im busy with working on a list of upgrades, new characters, calculations, P&A’s among other stuff.

Believe it or not I’ve actually shown a few of the many upgrades I have planned to Dread (all of which she deemed Valid and if they were to pass Arale would Incon Anos mainly cause Neither would have a definitive ways of beating each other and they counteract each others skill set LOLOL)

But that’s neither here nor there.
I would honestly prefer to argue who she could or couldn’t beat after the upgrades are done and honestly wouldn’t mind you removing Arale and Gatchan from Tier 4-C (since the Calcs indicate they won’t be in that Tier anymore) and remove DBF Arale from Tier 2-A FOR NOW until the upgrades are down

That’s just my two cents thou
Keep or Remove them of your own accord

I’ll also say smth else
If you plan to keep DBF Arale on the list then put her beside Madoka
Why? Unequalized speed

DBF Arale has immeasurable speed and an immeasurable scaling chain as long as the Nile.

Just to give a taste of it
Let’s say at BARE MINIMUM Xeno Goku is Baseline Immeasurable.
SS Xeno Goku is 50x Immeasurable
In DBH Xenoku can also stack Kioken on Super Saiyan so that’s 50 x 20 = 1000x Baseline Immeasurable

DBF Arale scales to gaining power every being across the Infinite Multiverse of DBH/DBXV (Xeno Goku included)

Making her MASSIVELY ABOVE 1000x Baseline Immeasurable at the very least.

Madoka has no baseline immeasurable speed passives much less something so far above baseline. So in a unequalized speed match Arale could easily beat Madoka by nuking her plane of reality and Madoka despite being omnipresent being unable to do anything due to lack of feats of perceiving or affecting immeasurable speed characters. HGR and Acausal 5 doesn’t help Madoka either once her plane of existence is nuked.

So Arale and should share Madoka’s spot if speed is unequal

That’s all I’ll say for now

Incap only then?

also is it just me or does doc scratch look like an awesome character to cosplay as (the only problem being how to see through the glass without making it transparent
Homestuck
Cosplays
PTSD_Chihuahua_Banner.jpg

I’ll also say smth else
If you plan to keep DBF Arale on the list then put her beside Madoka
Why? Unequalized speed

DBF Arale has immeasurable speed and an immeasurable scaling chain as long as the Nile.

Just to give a taste of it
Let’s say at BARE MINIMUM Xeno Goku is Baseline Immeasurable.
SS Xeno Goku is 50x Immeasurable
In DBH Xenoku can also stack Kioken on Super Saiyan so that’s 50 x 20 = 1000x Baseline Immeasurable

DBF Arale scales to gaining power every being across the Infinite Multiverse of DBH/DBXV (Xeno Goku included)

Making her MASSIVELY ABOVE 1000x Baseline Immeasurable at the very least.

Madoka has no baseline immeasurable speed passives much less something so far above baseline. So in a unequalized speed match Arale could easily beat Madoka by nuking her plane of reality and Madoka despite being omnipresent being unable to do anything due to lack of feats of perceiving or affecting immeasurable speed characters. HGR and Acausal 5 doesn’t help Madoka either once her plane of existence is nuked.

So Arale and should share Madoka’s spot if speed is unequal

That’s all I’ll say for now
Then the same could be said for John who is above baseline immeasurable I think and Arale can’t deal with his Retcon Powers. Blitzing John won’t matter with his Immortality either.

Since there are spots available for 1-A now. Any place for 1-A characters from Marvel, DC, and Persona?
Heard CAS and Mandrakk are both half 1-A for being half Extension of High 1-A Overvoid but DC is going through a revision so should be left out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back